Sharing love event

Meeeeeh

@Hime Hi, I would like to clarify if the following conditions for this event are counted:

1. Gifting within the SAME Account
If I gift Holiday Gift Box from Character A to Character B within the same account will it still be counted?

2. "Special" Holiday Gift Box NOT "Holiday Gift Box"
If I buy and gift this box in the Hongmoon Store, will it be counted?

Thanks a lot!

23 hours ago, Sevenor said:

@HimeSorry need to clarify some more, I'm not talking about re-gifting counting, I know the gifts only count once. I mean if the gifts are sent back to the first gifter does it nullify the original gifted gifts from counting? Like for example if I send someone 5 gifts, and that makes my total 5 gifted gifts, then they send those 5 gifts back to me do I go back to 0 gifted gifts because they sent them back to me? Or does it stay at 5?

@Hime Anything on this?

2 hours ago, Duhas said:

@Hime Anything on this?

@Himeyea im also really curious about all this, cause i also got 20 happy boxes from f10, send them to a friend, and he send them back to me. sooooo do they count now or are those 20 just wasted?

Edited by Julio133

Here is another question :

A friend mailed me 59 Happy Holidays Gift box...so what if i sell this boxes does my friend get the count?I dont sell to my friend back,i will sell to different people or on f5.

All i want to know is if my friend will get the count.

I just direct-traded to my friend 15 of my Frozen gifts, and he traded the same 15 gifts back to me so I can open them myself.  I had the impression I can still get the gift count since I already "gifted" him.  I then stumbled upon this forum and it seems to me Hime implied I cannot get the gift count since those 15 gifts are sent back to me.  So just to be safe, I sent him the same 15 gifts back for him to have.  Am I still good for the rewards?  @Hime

Just now, Elyone said:

What if i do like this / i buy from f5 130 chest and i sended to my friend from mail and he selled for me and gived back to my money am i getting rewards still ?

or what if i buy from f5 and sell the other ppls am i still get rewards?

15 hours ago, Kaj said:

Here is another question :

A friend mailed me 59 Happy Holidays Gift box...so what if i sell this boxes does my friend get the count?I dont sell to my friend back,i will sell to different people or on f5.

All i want to know is if my friend will get the count.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ no1 know?

Edited by Kaj

On 12/19/2020 at 10:02 PM, Kaj said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ no1 know?

Hime already kinda answer this earlier here.

yes it Will count. 

Once a box is gifted through f10 or send in mail to someone, then that box is counted as a gift. 

if u choose to sell it or mail it to another person nothing happens. 

So once a box is gifted it lost is sharing love event value and u Can do  whatever u want with it 

On 12/19/2020 at 5:33 PM, Elyone said:

What if i do like this / i buy from f5 130 chest and i sended to my friend from mail and he selled for me and gived back to my money am i getting rewards still ?

If these boxes which is in f5, already Got mailed or gifted to another person, then they Will not count.

therefore ad Hime Said earlier. You should not use f5, since they most likely wont count to your number of Shared gifted. (They only count once!)

On 12/19/2020 at 5:34 PM, Elyone said:

or what if i buy from f5 and sell the other ppls am i still get rewards?

No u dont...

is simple: u Got reward if the box isent gifted or mailed to someone Else before u get hold of it.

therefore the Dave Way to make are u gift/mail “boxes which arent countrd for someone Else yet” is by buying Them in f10 or buy your own Daily 5 (where u Can get 2 boxes)

Just now, Meeeeeh said:

No u dont...

is simple: u Got reward if the box isent gifted or mailed to someone Else before u get hold of it.

therefore the Dave Way to make are u gift/mail “boxes which arent countrd for someone Else yet” is by buying Them in f10 or buy your own Daily 5 (where u Can get 2 boxes)

Oh and about just Selling, as If u read patch notes, Selling those not count!

u need to mail it or gift it though f10

On 12/17/2020 at 11:41 PM, Skywalker Xeonarkans said:

@Hime Hi, I would like to clarify if the following conditions for this event are counted:

1. Gifting within the SAME Account
If I gift Holiday Gift Box from Character A to Character B within the same account will it still be counted?

2. "Special" Holiday Gift Box NOT "Holiday Gift Box"
If I buy and gift this box in the Hongmoon Store, will it be counted?

Thanks a lot!

According to the event in news for the game it counts. But if you look under news and event, they says: Forzen gift box and “speical holiday gift box” count

when they make the overall live thing, they Seem to have written “happy” instead of special, which most likely is a type mistake, since i havent seen a happy box yet.