Sharing love event

Meeeeeh

@Hime

There is a lot of unclear things in patch notes about these events.

1. snowballs we Can make it into boxes two is limit each day, is that account or charather limit?

2. sharing love event: do we get all rewards that we pass though, or only one example if i did 52, do i get all rewards up to 50 and 50, or do i only get the reward for doing 50?

3. when do we get these rewards?? (Sharing love event)

4. Can we get an indicator on how many boxes we've gifted/traded already?

5. If we trade another person the boxes, but he mails them back to us. Does that count into our "given boxes" stat, or does it stay at 0 given boxes?

6. Are the gifting rewards going to be distributed weekly, or at the end of the event?

Following up on the thread, since I also have questions :)

@Hime@Amraith

1 hour ago, KorpoKaczuszka said:

5. If we trade another person the boxes, but he mails them back to us. Does that count into our "given boxes" stat, or does it stay at 0 given boxes?

6. Are the gifting rewards going to be distributed weekly, or at the end of the event?

Following up on the thread, since I also have questions 🙂

@Hime@Amraith

I know for sure that they said if some one sends the given box back that doesn't count towards the amount given.

• NCSOFT
4 hours ago, Meeeeeh said:

@Hime

There is a lot of unclear things in patch notes about these events.

1. snowballs we Can make it into boxes two is limit each day, is that account or charather limit?

2. sharing love event: do we get all rewards that we pass though, or only one example if i did 52, do i get all rewards up to 50 and 50, or do i only get the reward for doing 50?

3. when do we get these rewards?? (Sharing love event)

3 hours ago, KorpoKaczuszka said:

Following up on the thread, since I also have questions 🙂

@Hime@Amraith

1. The limit for Frozen Gift Boxes in the Dragon Express is per day per account.
  2. You are correct. You will get all the reward tiers if you gift 130 boxes.
  3. The rewards will be distributed in January after the event ends. Thanks for noticing that. I will add it to the news post.
  4. We agree that would be a good system to have but it's not readily available to have or to develop at the moment. Sorry!
  5. There's no gift box deduction. If you received a box you gifted, it means the person who sent it does not have the box added to their gifted total.
  6. It'll be at the end of the event in January.
  • Like 1

@HimeAnother Question that comes to mind is if i gift my 2 boxes from Character A to Character B on the same Account via mail does it counts towards my "gifted count"? And what if Character B sends the same 2 boxes via mail to another Character C on the same Account? Does this also count towards my "gifted count"? And is this "gifted count" per Account or per Character? The patch notes are really vague in that regard.

1 hour ago, Hime said:

1. The limit for Frozen Gift Boxes in the Dragon Express is per day per account.
  3. The rewards will be distributed in January after the event ends. Thanks for noticing that. I will add it to the news post.
  4. We agree that would be a good system to have but it's not readily available to have or to develop at the moment. Sorry!
  5. There's no gift box deduction. If you received a box you gifted, it means the person who sent it does not have the box added to their gifted total.

Thanks a lot for Quick responds 

@Hime

It helped a lot!

I Got last Quick question:

7. Can we send all 5 boxes together? ( and it Will then still count as 5?)

or do we need to send a box at a time for it to count for 5?

just to make sure we dont lose the count while sharing boxes with others 

• NCSOFT
3 hours ago, Meeeeeh said:

I Got last Quick question:

7. Can we send all 5 boxes together? ( and it Will then still count as 5?)

or do we need to send a box at a time for it to count for 5?

just to make sure we dont lose the count while sharing boxes with others 

For sure. Each Box is counted so you can send 5 or how ever many at a time.

1 hour ago, Lantios said:

Another question. In my inventory, how do I recognice those boxes which someone send me and those which I can send to get reward?

Unfortunately, all the boxes will be the same whether gifted or newly acquired from the Dragon Express. We will have to rely on you to manage them. 🤐

• Like 1

@Himedoes sending boxes count per Character or Account? 

zKuoZW0.png

Examples.. all characters supposedly on the same account ofc.

Example A:

Character1 gifts 70 boxes and  chracter2 gifts 70 boxes, do I get twice the rewards up to stage 70 or once up to 130?

Example B:

Character1 gifts 130 boxes and chracter2 gifts 130 boxes, do I get twice the rewards up to stage 130?

Edited by Hated

• NCSOFT
23 minutes ago, Hated said:

And just to be sure, it doesnt matter which character gifted it. It accumulates to one score per account?

You are correct.

11 hours ago, Rhiakath said:

if I buy boxes for HMC, and first put them into my own inventory, can I still mail them to others, or do boxes from store need to be gifted through NCoin give option only?

11 minutes ago, Helloitskt said:

Answer this pls 😫

Yes, you can do either.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GaddyHauntedByCroissants said:

Hi Hime, I was wondering for extra clarity - how would the gift count look for the two scenarios below?

- Buying a box from F5 (Marketplace) and trading/sending to another player
- Gifting a box to another player, who then sells it on F5

would like this info as well >. <

Edited by Helloitskt
bad grammar

On 12/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, Hime said:

Would you be so kind to clarify the 5. a bit more? So if I gift the boxes to someone and they send the boxes back to me, does it still count towards my gifted score at least even though they sent the boxes back to me?

Hi Hime,

Just wondering what gems are available from this Hongmoon Gilded Pentagonal Gem Selection chest? The one we get from this event after gifting 130 gifts. More specifically, are the diamond and aquamarine gems a part of the selection?unknown.png

Thanks!

Edited by Teancrumpets

14 hours ago, GaddyHauntedByCroissants said:

Hi Hime, I was wondering for extra clarity - how would the gift count look for the two scenarios below?

would love to hear the answer for this too...

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:43 PM, Hime said:

20 hours ago, Sevenor said:

Would you be so kind to clarify the 5. a bit more? So if I gift the boxes to someone and they send the boxes back to me, does it still count towards my gifted score at least even though they sent the boxes back to me?

@Hime Any confirmation on this? Would be nice to know for certain.

• NCSOFT
On 12/16/2020 at 12:23 PM, GaddyHauntedByCroissants said:

On 12/16/2020 at 1:31 PM, Helloitskt said:

would like this info as well >. <

Seeing you won't be able to know if the Gift on the Marketplace was a re-Gift, I do not advise buying it from the Marketplace to Gift.

22 hours ago, sarasanalex said:

what if people play 2 different accounts and send from main to second account and then send the gift back how this count? @Hime

20 hours ago, Sevenor said:

We're only counting qualified Gifts sent. Re-Gifting does not count towards a total. What to the gift after it's been given away is up to the receiver whoever that is.

19 hours ago, Teancrumpets said:

Hi Hime,

Just wondering what gems are available from this Hongmoon Gilded Pentagonal Gem Selection chest? The one we get from this event after gifting 130 gifts. More specifically, are the diamond and aquamarine gems a part of the selection?unknown.png

Thanks!

I will check for yew.

• NCSOFT
19 hours ago, Teancrumpets said:

Hi Hime,

Thanks!

5OV8dak.png

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hime said:

We're only counting qualified Gifts sent. Re-Gifting does not count towards a total. What to the gift after it's been given away is up to the receiver whoever that is.

@HimeSorry need to clarify some more, I'm not talking about re-gifting counting, I know the gifts only count once. I mean if the gifts are sent back to the first gifter does it nullify the original gifted gifts from counting? Like for example if I send someone 5 gifts, and that makes my total 5 gifted gifts, then they send those 5 gifts back to me do I go back to 0 gifted gifts because they sent them back to me? Or does it stay at 5?

Edited by Sevenor