Before you consider participating in Treasure Trove this week, please listen to what I have to say.

Rmccn08

Some of you already know what I'm going to say. But let me clear, the only reason I am talking about this so much is because I really love this game and care about it. I don't want to see it fail, I want to see it succeed. With that being said, I'm going to try and make this as formal as possible so that I don't get banned.

We are about to receive another major patch to Blade and Soul. Were getting some new content, a new spec, and some pretty good changes. But once again, we still haven't heard any news on some kind of performance update. I'll be honest with you, I am furious. I supported this game for a long time years ago, and I came back this year hoping to get back into action, only to find the game flipped upside down. Lets be honest with ourselves..The game is dead. Very dead. The dungeon lobby population is non existent. There's no way in the world for a new player to make decent progress on a day to day basis, faction chat is full of the same people talking to each other everyday, and of course we all know that PVP, one of Blade and Souls shining traits, is dead as well.

There's a lot of reasons for this, some have been addressed, and some haven't. And I must say, I applaud NC-soft for some of the work they've done this year. Some of the changes they made this year are so good, I thought it was a joke, or some kind of limited time event, or I was missing all the details. But the fact that no one seems to bat an eye about this performance is really scary. I've done a little research for myself since the last major update, and there are a couple of things that I personally did not know.

1. The major stuttering and FPS issues we are having in the NA/EU region, are happening in every region. I did not know this.

2. NCsoft has not given an update, a response, or any acknowledgement of the fact that their game is not running properly to anyone. Not even the KR servers.

In short, we still don't know what the future of the game is. There's been no talk of any performance patch, a solution, anything...

This brings me to my final point, and this is where some people will get upset. It makes absolutely no logical sense at all in the world, to support a game financially that is not even acknowledging a game breaking issue that is causing the community, the player base, and the overall structure of the game itself to fall apart. Yes! I know! Even this year, they made mention in February that UE4 is planning to be released sometime in 2020. So from what we have been told, they are working on....something right? But here's my point. Any game developing company, small, or large, Triple A, or Indie, will keep you updated on the future of their games. Why? Because if you don't, people assume that there are no plans for the future. The only developers I can think of that just ghosted their audience were the developers of No Mans Sky. But they completely ghosted their audience. And for good reason. It's been 10 months since that producer letter has been released, and we haven't heard anything. Furthermore, not only have we not been given any update on what's being done for the performance of the game, but they have done multiple live streams this year, showcasing new content for the game, and every single stream, people have asked over and over about a performance update. And they have completely, 100% flat out, ignored the question. To add insult to injury, they completely gloss over the obvious question about the game, and answer questions from random people, that a lot of the time, are irrelevant to the vast majority of the players who view patch previews. That is a blatant sign of disrespect to the people that support you. Who spend hundreds of hours grinding and playing the game you created. Who spend hundreds of dollars a month on your game, because they enjoy your product and want to support you. But you are not concerned with their questions. What's my point? You know what my point is. I've said it before and I'll say it again.

Please, for the love of this game, and it's future...You have-to-stop-financially-supporting-the-game.

This is 100% the only legitimate language that these executives speak. Go on strike. Take some time off from the game, do something else. Not because you hate the game, or want the game to fail, but because you love the game, and you are trying to do everything in your power to get someone to pay attention to us. I'm not your dad, but if I were you, and you actually cared about this game, I would take what I said, and put it in the back your mind.

P.S Your better off just buying gold from f9, and getting exactly what you want, than spamming treasure trove with keys hoping to get 1 item out of 1000. You heard me eh

Edited by Rmccn08
sentence error
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rmccn08 said:

P.S Your better off just buying gold from f9, and getting exactly what you want, than spamming treasure trove with keys hoping to get 1 item out of 1000. You heard me eh

Can't get the outfits that way tho.. sadly

2 minutes ago, Rmccn08 said:

That's all you got out of that?

No.. but you aren't going to stop anyone from spending their money how they see fit with this rant.
And i was just pointing out that you can't get everything you want, with just gold.

Besides, if people stopped spending/playing, went on strike or whatever.. the game still wouldn't get fixed.. it would just shutdown instead, since it would no longer be financially benefitial to keep it going.

2 hours ago, Rieze said:

No.. but you aren't going to stop anyone from spending their money how they see fit with this rant.
And i was just pointing out that you can't get everything you want, with just gold.

Besides, if people stopped spending/playing, went on strike or whatever.. the game still wouldn't get fixed.. it would just shutdown instead, since it would no longer be financially benefitial to keep it going.

Unbelievable.

Dude you dont seem to get it, just like Rieze said it will fix absolutely NOTHING! As it has been proven by many streamers (before they quited) Bns makes roughly 1% profit to them (think it was Levi's stream not sure). You think they will even notice it when they shut the game down? not in the slightest. Nc has proven many times over  THEY SIMPLY DON'T CARE whether we spend or not, bnswest is self sufficent if it doesnt make its own cost-profit Big Daddy kr wont even blink to shut their western branch down.Also the big joke called UE4 ahahahaha ppls still falling for that bait they fed us 2years ago?

7 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

Please, for the love of this game, and it's future...You have-to-stop-financially-supporting-the-game.

unbelievable to see you writing such a big topic of something like "i love the game" cause you had such topics aswell 

On 12/9/2020 at 8:55 PM, Rmccn08 said:

FIX THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but then suggesting people to stop investing money in this game, which will cause the exact opposite. 

with a strike you will reach nothing, this is not how game companys work.

the thing is if no one will invest any money to ncwest, they will just stop making content for us so (ncwest) and then might stop the server one day completly

but the game will be still alive cause of russian and asian servers. 

so all what you doing right now is to tell the people who actually still want to play the game, that they have to stop playing a game they still love and support. 

if you're realy not happy of the current game you might do a break on your own.

you're not the only one with performance issue.. but ye i do the best out of it, im happy of new content. 

i will support the game aslong it stays alive, and dont tell me it's not alive, cause this is a lie. 

there are many supporter even they say they're not happy performance wise, but i guess currently everyone is doing it's best to wait for a performance upgrade. 

ye i know we all wait now for so long, but there is not much we can do about it. 

so all you can do right now is to wait or to play something else, this is all up to yourself. 

i wonder why in aion no one is crying about the performance or the buggs, ah ye i remember cause you will get spammed of people who still love the game that all this you just say is bullshit. 

well i guess if you like the game even with the bad sides of it you still can play it and be happy about it.

there will be always people disapointed about something

if this game would be perfect in performance they would go on something else like hah it's so damn pay to win or something different. 

so ye, as long we dont hear any fixes for this issue, i doubt that this method you suggest, will help anyhow! 

So let me get this straight..you all are basically saying, that a video game, developed by NCSOFT, that has made them over 50 million dollars in profit this year just from the NA/EU region, despite the major loss of players this year, will not stop and think about why there sales are lower if the player base together, made there voices heard, by not backing the game? But rather instead, you keep giving them money, and just let the game continue to be in the state its in? Without your voice being heard??

This is where I start to lose hope for any change. The fighters are gone. The people that truly loved this game are gone. Because they understand that nothing will get through to the players still left supporting the game. Its like bringing a gift to your slave master, and your slave master takes it, and starts beating you over the head with it. But you continue to keep bringing them gifts. Honestly, that makes me want to give up to. I really don't know what to say. I implore all of you, who still may not be convinced to please do some research, and find out exactly the amount of money the NA/EU region makes NCSOFT. Rather than just listening to here say, and random people drawing their own conclusions about a company that makes billions of dollars in one quarter. Maybe if you understand how much there taking from you, and how little there putting back into the game, you would then understand how sad this is. To see players financially backing a game, that won't even acknowledge your concerns. Absolutely unbelievable...

Edited by Rmccn08
Error

Also let me add this..my last cry of logic....Think for 5 seconds if you will. Why would a company as greedy as NCSOFT, spend another dime in costs for running a game as costly as Blade and Soul in the west, if they were making pennies from it?! If they make billions of dollars in one quarter from all their games.....why are they wasting time still spending money to run a 100% free to play game? Why? Because there not making pennies. There making a lot of money off of you people defending them. Think! Sit back in your chair and think...

20 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

developed by NCSOFT, that has made them over 50 million dollars in profit this year just from the NA/EU region, despite the major loss of players this year, will not stop and think about why there sales are lower if the player base together, made there voices heard, by not backing the game?

you always forget that na/eu is not the only servers, from the beginning of blade and soul we had to wait a LONG time to get bns to NA/EU. 

Games go down by the method you posted, thats fact no one finance something for free, and obviously ncsoft will not support anything if people just stop and go on strike this is just no help at all.

watch other games going down cause no one was spending money anymore, and now you say ah ye ncsoft will instantly spend millions of dollars for people who're striking and dont spend any money to this game. 

do you actually lissen what you say? 

This is where I start to lose hope for any change. The fighters are gone. The people that truly loved this game are gone.

the people that love the game are still here. the people who dont want to play cause of issues or anything like that are gone. 

Why would a company as greedy as NCSOFT, spend another dime in costs for running a game as costly as Blade and Soul in the west, if they were making pennies from it?! If they make billions of dollars in one quarter from all their games.....why are they wasting time still spending money to run a 100% free to play game? Why? Because there not making pennies. There making a lot of money off of you people defending them. Think! Sit back in your chair and think...

here we are, this is exactly why it makes no sense at all to go on a strike. why in all world would they still run a game without people spending money in it? 

this makes no sense. 

you might think your self, all you trying to say is people should stop to play a game they still love or still play. 

20 hours ago, Mizuki said:

you always forget that na/eu is not the only servers, from the beginning of blade and soul we had to wait a LONG time to get bns to NA/EU. 

Games go down by the method you posted, thats fact no one finance something for free, and obviously ncsoft will not support anything if people just stop and go on strike this is just no help at all.

watch other games going down cause no one was spending money anymore, and now you say ah ye ncsoft will instantly spend millions of dollars for people who're striking and dont spend any money to this game. 

do you actually lissen what you say? 

the people that love the game are still here. the people who dont want to play cause of issues or anything like that are gone. 

here we are, this is exactly why it makes no sense at all to go on a strike. why in all world would they still run a game without people spending money in it? 

this makes no sense. 

you might think your self, all you trying to say is people should stop to play a game they still love or still play. 

I'm not going to argue with you because I know how you are. Like I said I'm not your dad

1 hour ago, Rmccn08 said:

I'm not going to argue with you because I know how you are. Like I said I'm not your dad

you know how i'm? and you're not my dad xD no realy?.

considering you made a topic to discuss stuff and then this.

i can clearly see that you have a hard time finding arguments
which also support your alleged efforts to love for this game.

what so ever i cannot discuss any further with people with such manners.

so good luck finding people who realy support your revolution.