Chapter 2: As Above, So Below (needs a bug fix for NA servers ASAP)

Melvine

Wow I am completely baffled by how buggy this new story chapter is. After I received the quest from Bae Ling, that prostitute chick, I go and fight all of the Ebondrake guys. I got overwhelmed a few times and die. No big deal. Once I finish the whole dungeon part, I finally get to the end where I have to defeat the demon. I do it and talk to the second missing prostitute, Sunu. She thanks Jyansei and second person, for fighting off the Ebondrake. Here's where I notice the bug; there was never a npc with me. I was fighting all of that on my own. Who is she suppose to be talking to? Who did she follow? Secondly, the fox girl shows up but she doesn't speak. At all! No voice over and not even written dialogue, it's like the devs forgot to add an english version or something. I don't even know what she said to Jyansei. Thirdly, after fighting the demon women, the fox girl's model does not leave. It stands there, stiff as a corpse. Apparently, she's suppose to leave. Fourth glitch is no teleporter showing up after completing the story dungeon. I had another bug happen earlier, attached to the new story, where the dungeon (you have to do that cave bit before going to Bai Ling), wouldn't let me leave after finishing the story. I kept getting bombarded with invisible walls.  We Westerners may not be your primary clientele because we aren't Koreans but that doesn't mean you can just let this one slide. These bugs can easily be game breaking for us. Please look into fixing this. Literally had no idea the player wasn't suppose to be fighting that dungeon alone or the very least, not be alone while exploring it. I care about the gameplay and story of this game. 

Edited by Melvine