What Weapon for FM?

Angelsinthesky

Hey everyone 🙂 Idk who will actually see this but whoever does I need your help! So I'm returning player from about a 2 year break. I have a Force master that's level 31 and I made her way before the big weapon update. When I made her, it was back when we had to upgrade the Hong moon weapon etc. However, I saw that that was not a thing anymore and I'm currently using the inferno bangle (I think is what it's called). I'm in the Cinderlands right now and it's the weapon with the green horn-like appearance. Is that the weapon I should be using? If not, what weapon should I be using for a level 31 force master? Thanks! 🙂

Hi there, welcome back to the game

I would advice you to do the yellow story quest, you will get most of the things you need (weapon accessories etc)

do the purple quests, the orange quests up until raids, Temple of Eluvium, if you haven't done it before and Nightfall Sanctuary are one time solo quests to get the orange quest all done.

you will be lvl 60 in no time

have fun

😊

worry not, fellow FM! As long you are on the yellow path of the story quest you actually don't have to care about any weapon or other gear! Just journey those yellow story quest and gear up with whatever you find, don't leave the the ol man Cho Windwalk quest behind too much and do soloable part of orange quest after that. This will leave you at around lvl 60 HM12 with some gear, then we gladly (try) to answer your future questions!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Belido said:

worry not, fellow FM! As long you are on the yellow path of the story quest you actually don't have to care about any weapon or other gear! Just journey those yellow story quest and gear up with whatever you find, don't leave the the ol man Cho Windwalk quest behind too much and do soloable part of orange quest after that. This will leave you at around lvl 60 HM12 with some gear, then we gladly (try) to answer your future questions!

Thanks a lot! It was a great help :) It just felt weird after the new patch and wanted to make sure I was on track. Thanks again!