Blade and Soul Preview Stream

Kvy

Hello guys!

I'm going to suggest a couple of things for the stream previews you guys have that might change the whole game...

Get some people who play the game actively to do the streams. 

Why should you bother doing this? 

It would improve the whole commuinities attitude towards your company. At the moment the vast majority of the community dispise the way you are handling the game. The previews don't offer the information we are wanting to know the majority of the time. You showed the new spec, but I learned more about it from looking at pictures in a discord channel. 

Most of the stream is just nonsense and worthless information. You spent just shy of 2 hours for something that could have been covered in 30 minutes. I appreciate that the streams are something extra you provide, but if you are going to do them then you want them to be a good experience for what playerbase you have left. 

You might also considering posting item and system changes more than 24 hours before the patch goes live so that we can tell you what is wrong with it before the patch and having to put up with an extra buggy game for an extra week. 

You may also want to join some of the communities discords so that you can see what suggestions people are making and possibly act upon them. I understand that most of the decisions are made by Korea, however you guys never argue changes for our server. The one exception we are aware of being the reverted gold nerfs for dungeons. The economy of the game is dying, meaning that the game is dying. The amount of people quitting the game either over poor performance or because they don't want to spend thousands of euros on a game that just turns around and slaps them in the face straight after. We as a community need some way to communicate with people from NCWest to either make suggestions that are looked into or get information about upcoming patches so that we can make educated decisions on what we are doing. And before you think about it, no the forum is dead and suggestions by email or support? Haha yeah that doesn't work either. 

Just put a little effort into what you're doing and get someone who gives two shi*ts about the game to inform the community of what is going on otherwise your playerbase will keep declining more and more until it's not longer sustainable. Hell I'm sure some people would even do it for FREE to benefit the community if you let them. 

Long rant over 😴😴😴😴😴

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kvy said:

Hello guys!

I'm going to suggest a couple of things for the stream previews you guys have that might change the whole game...

It would improve the whole commuinities attitude towards your company. At the moment the vast majority of the community dispise the way you are handling the game. The previews don't offer the information we are wanting to know the majority of the time. You showed the new spec, but I learned more about it from looking at pictures in a discord channel. 

Most of the stream is just nonsense and worthless information. You spent just shy of 2 hours for something that could have been covered in 30 minutes. I appreciate that the streams are something extra you provide, but if you are going to do them then you want them to be a good experience for what playerbase you have left. 

You might also considering posting item and system changes more than 24 hours before the patch goes live so that we can tell you what is wrong with it before the patch and having to put up with an extra buggy game for an extra week. 

You may also want to join some of the communities discords so that you can see what suggestions people are making and possibly act upon them. I understand that most of the decisions are made by Korea, however you guys never argue changes for our server. The one exception we are aware of being the reverted gold nerfs for dungeons. The economy of the game is dying, meaning that the game is dying. The amount of people quitting the game either over poor performance or because they don't want to spend thousands of euros on a game that just turns around and slaps them in the face straight after. We as a community need some way to communicate with people from NCWest to either make suggestions that are looked into or get information about upcoming patches so that we can make educated decisions on what we are doing. And before you think about it, no the forum is dead and suggestions by email or support? Haha yeah that doesn't work either. 

Just put a little effort into what you're doing and get someone who gives two shi*ts about the game to inform the community of what is going on otherwise your playerbase will keep declining more and more until it's not longer sustainable. Hell I'm sure some people would even do it for FREE to benefit the community if you let them. 

Long rant over 😴😴😴😴😴

That wouldn't be a bad idea. The people who do the streams right now aren't really suppose to be doing the streams. They should have dedicated community managers who's primary roles are to play the game consistently, and take feedback from players. That should include doing the live streams. That would be amazing.

23 hours ago, Kvy said:

to start with kvy you know me i love the game and so on, but even i think that this is so true.. 

the streams are getting worse and worse and it kinda feels awkward to watch, i love the game but i feel alittle ashamed when i watch that the streams are so poorly made.. 

and i dont talk about 

19 hours ago, Belido said:

But it was still kind of fun, seeing the chat, every few seconds someone asked about UE4 and they didn't even mention it once (correct me if I am wrong). Not even when asking if there are any last open questions 😄

this is not even a thing, like no one knows if or if not ue4 even will come out. but asking this all the damn time in chat is so damn useless. 

for me i can skip the stream and watch the russian stream, cause it's basicly the same.

anyway! i want to have a good EU/NA stream. 

so i realy looking forward....

One of their biggest issues is their complete lack of openness and honesty. They want to look like they care about the community and about the game, but for us the players, its crystal clear false, its so obvious. Im pretty sure we'd all appreciate, not only being listened to but also them being honest, regardless of whether the news are good or bad, instead of taking us for fools, over and over.

And the worst part is, all of this will probably be just another post lost in this dead forum, and will end up in nothing, even if they read it. I wish i was wrong tho.

Edited by stahp