Hello new Forums o.O

Killifishy

• NCSOFT

Thanks! There are a few small features missing from the upgrade so we'll be slowly adding those back in. You can change your avatar by going to your Profile and selecting one from our Gallery. 🙂

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hime said:

Thanks! There are a few small features missing from the upgrade so we'll be slowly adding those back in. You can change your avatar by going to your Profile and selecting one from our Gallery. 🙂

Where I can change my avatar?
Yesterday when I logged in, forum asked me to select one of my game character name as a nickname and I was able to change avatar.
Today after I logged in, my original nickname + my posts in profile are back (ok for me) but avatar was changed back to default and I can't change avatar anymore.

Edited by Shironeko

• NCSOFT

31 minutes ago, Mizuki said:

@Hime i slowly addet some picture xD i love it already.

seems like i cant edit my profil picture yet 😮 

19 minutes ago, Shironeko said:

Where I can change my avatar?
Yesterday when I logged in, forum asked me to select one of my game character name as a nickname and I was able to change avatar.
Today after I logged in, my original nickname + my posts in profile are back (ok for me) but avatar was changed back to default and I can't change avatar anymore.

Hmm. My apologies. Hold on. I'm double checking with the team now. It was working yesterday. :SohaAngry:

• Like 1

my avatar also get reseted on regular base. I also had the same start as mentioned before, I was asked to select a toon-name as chat-name. I used Belidoro, my main, as this name was a error anyway. Next day I was back to Belido.

Edited by Belido