Will the disappearance of Adobe Flash player make Blade and Soul unplayable?

LunaBlood

Why should it not work ? Adobe Flash player has nothing to do with Blade and soul only the ingame stream could be flash but i doubt it is cause its probably HTML5.

I make it a bit more obvious for you. You are litterly asking: "Will BNS stop working if my mum goes shopping at 3pm instead of 4pm?" its simply unrelated to the game.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Why should it not work ? Adobe Flash player has nothing to do with Blade and soul only the ingame stream could be flash but i doubt it is cause its probably HTML5.

I make it a bit more obvious for you. You are litterly asking: "Will BNS stop working if my mum goes shopping at 3pm instead of 4pm?" its simply unrelated to the game.

i must say your outrageous statement is kind of ignorant.
based on what we know about how th game is already, there is a high possibility it might be using Flash,    i highly doubt a game not switched to 2008-9's dx11 and still running 1995's dx9 is running Html5.
so before you come with statements like that, after saying its Propobly! atleast make sure you are correct and then give a proper reply! jeez

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 3:08 PM, Nergaard2k said:

i must say your outrageous statement is kind of ignorant.
based on what we know about how th game is already, there is a high possibility it might be using Flash,    i highly doubt a game not switched to 2008-9's dx11 and still running 1995's dx9 is running Html5.
so before you come with statements like that, after saying its Propobly! atleast make sure you are correct and then give a proper reply! jeez

Have you read the post ? he is asking if Blade and soul will stop working after flash becomes unavaible. And like i said there is litterly no reason to think it cause flash has nothing to do with the game. 

I mentioned the ingame stream could be flash but the word probably means i am not sure cause most stuff should be HTML 5 by now. Still even without the ingame stream the game has nothing to do with flash. 

My statement is correct its exactly like thinking your PC will stop working cause you bought yourselfe an Iphone. Like the iphone would destroy ur PC only by existing. There is no logic behind this. 

Only things I noticed probably using web (html) code are F2 profile, marketplace, news window and stream window.

But I'm sure it's only html with some server side script and SQL. No flash.

The worst thing that can happen is that some of these windows will just stop working (empty window or with error message) if they using flash, but game itself will be working fine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Have you read the post ? he is asking if Blade and soul will stop working after flash becomes unavaible. And like i said there is litterly no reason to think it cause flash has nothing to do with the game. 

I mentioned the ingame stream could be flash but the word probably means i am not sure cause most stuff should be HTML 5 by now. Still even without the ingame stream the game has nothing to do with flash. 

My statement is correct its exactly like thinking your PC will stop working cause you bought yourselfe an Iphone. Like the iphone would destroy ur PC only by existing. There is no logic behind this. 

ur statement is ignorant cause you have no clue! and you comment with assumptions that isa biast based on that fact!

On 12/30/2020 at 3:17 PM, Nergaard2k said:

ur statement is ignorant cause you have no clue! and you comment with assumptions that isa biast based on that fact!

So in what kind of world does something not related at all to something else make the "something else" not work anymore? 

I am simply writing the facts its not like a bird will fall down simply cause i loaded the washing maschine. There is no difference in booth statements !