So many afk/gold leecher bots, that I just have to solo the dungeons now

Veru

This week has been specially bad. The amount of people bringing in afk accounts so they can leech off groups has become so bad, that it just makes me not want to get groups or help others run through dungeons anymore. It has been happening for years but coming back to the game now, it has gotten specially bad. I have an entire clan of afk leechers blacklisted now and it makes me wonder why this game doesn't have a report button for those that afk so many times. The leecher will bring in up to 2 or more dummies that afk and don't attack. Had someone ask me today to carry their gold leech account through my group of ToO; no shame. Do that with your own group. Not mine. And even if I decided to do them the favor, my recruit message didn't already say to carry one so people are aware and can decide if they want to join or not.

Yesterday, I couldn't run a dungeon I needed to do because I had a total of 4 afk leechers back to back (separate accounts and names but same leecher clan; did not notice until inside the first boss) in the two times I tried to get a group for it. It is specially bad when it's early dawn hours in NA, which is unfortunate because I usually can only play around this time. At that point, it's around the same amount of time as if I just solo the dungeon and I save myself the frustration of dealing with them.

It's already a bit of a chore to get groups for some dungeons unless it's in the DC and I feel that these sort of leechers running rampant will be the nail in the coffin. It certainly is for me and I'm just soloing dungeons now on both my main characters.

NCSoft just wants higher gear players to solo dungeons now because there is just no good way to report these leechers? On top of the dwindling player base? I refuse to carry these leeches. You want extra gold? Then run them through yourself. No respect for other players at all.

Of course, I know that it's extremely likely nothing will be done but perhaps when more players quit because of leechers or because it takes 10 minutes to get a dungeon group (since people start soloing them) and you get 2 leechers, maybe the issue will finally be acknowledged. This really doesn't do the game any favors.

• Like 3

stop crying. People play for fun multi what ur problem even they put 3-7mil dps and carry their own alts i saw many people doing it  

it not bad it for fun 

i deny this forum it .These people doesnt want to help other to get their daily done and crying out so loud u people play for self ego and play solo cause of ur own loots 

• NCSOFT

Greetings everybody,

We have cleaned this thread up a bit. Please note that calling out players for possibly suspicious behavior is a violation of the forum's Code of Conduct. The forum staff has no means to look into these reports for you. These reports need to be submitted via ticket to our Support team for a closer look. You can do this by clicking the Support tab above and including as much information as possible, such as screenshots or video, to make your report.

Please note that any further violations of the Code of Conduct in this thread will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

20 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings everybody,

We have cleaned this thread up a bit. Please note that calling out players for possibly suspicious behavior is a violation of the forum's Code of Conduct. The forum staff has no means to look into these reports for you. These reports need to be submitted via ticket to our Support team for a closer look. You can do this by clicking the Support tab above and including as much information as possible, such as screenshots or video, to make your report.

Please note that any further violations of the Code of Conduct in this thread will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

You had no reason to comment on this forum. If you can't do anything about it then don't reply to the post. That is so irritating. The only reason people call out afk leeches on the forums is because support is not doing anything about it.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Block is not working, I tried to block bots or toxic players and scammers and block only worked for chat (I didn't see what they say in chat).

I wish that block wasn't broken in this game, so I could avoid toxic players, scammers and bots in F8 and raids.

Edited by BlueChick
  • Like 1