Forums

What happens when you don't get all the items for Clan Uniform?

LunaBlood

7 hours ago, LunaBlood said:

Thank you, this is much helpful. I'm glad to hear this as I wouldn't have collected all the items in three days.

Huh? does it say somewhere something about the "Three Days" in game?. I have an ALT clan and I started my second Clan Outfit Contract maybe 3 years ago haha and the invested materials are still there, so unless they made some super recent changes that I am not aware of. But I highly doubt it.

@Hime @Hyunkel can you confirm? 

11 hours ago, SayhaSeer said:

Huh? does it say somewhere something about the "Three Days" in game?. I have an ALT clan and I started my second Clan Outfit Contract maybe 3 years ago haha and the invested materials are still there, so unless they made some super recent changes that I am not aware of. But I highly doubt it.

@Hime @Hyunkel can you confirm? 

It still says three days for crafting time, but it's been a day or two since I made a contract, so I don't think the time matters. I thought you needed to collect everything within the crafting time of three days.

11 hours ago, LunaBlood said:

It still says three days for crafting time, but it's been a day or two since I made a contract, so I don't think the time matters. I thought you needed to collect everything within the crafting time of three days.

You will be fine then :HajoonCheer:, for a moment I thought maybe they changed it with the clan crafting revamps that it had hehe, they should update the clan outfit designs, so out-dated :pain: