Misty Woods Faction NPC's Prestige Removed. WTH?

LunaBlood

Apparently, the Misty Wood's Faction NPC's Prestige is removed. This was a stupid idea if you ask me. It makes it so no level 45+ player can gain prestige anymore unless they level their character to 50, which sucks big time. Some people don't want to wait until level 50 or 60 to level up their faction rank with prestige, so with the removal of no prestige after 39-43 in Hoghead Pasture, it's a really low blow. 

Edited by LunaBlood

So i understand this correctly. You want to start with a low geared char who is litterly one hit in a pvp zone and earn prestige points around 100 times less than you would earn if you simply finished story and went to Soul stone plains ?

As time goes by it does less and less sence to do certain stuff in this game but for some reason there are still people wanting to do this stuff. Its like going to your boss and say "nah not gonna take ur cash today i just want to work" cause there is simply nothing even remotely usefull from this content.

P.S even if you reach max faction rank there is no use for this to be honest in this game anymore cause its so easy to get Soul stones nowdays.

It's sad.  They removed the blue quests,  they removed Blackwyrm and now NPC's.

All the beautifully mend open world content disappear leaving the barren land almost without any interaction.  Which brought me into question on whether BnS is an open world game or a dungeon crawler like Vindictus.

7 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

So i understand this correctly. You want to start with a low geared char who is litterly one hit in a pvp zone and earn prestige points around 100 times less than you would earn if you simply finished story and went to Soul stone plains ?

As time goes by it does less and less sence to do certain stuff in this game but for some reason there are still people wanting to do this stuff. Its like going to your boss and say "nah not gonna take ur cash today i just want to work" cause there is simply nothing even remotely usefull from this content.

P.S even if you reach max faction rank there is no use for this to be honest in this game anymore cause its so easy to get Soul stones nowdays.

First of all the prestige is limit per character based on faction Rank, so you can't earn 100 times less, or you would have more than you can carry. Secondly, no offense to Soulstone plains, but I don't enjoy the place as much. Third, there are still other places such as Hogshead Pasture and Scorching Sands that the Faction still has prestige, yet they removed it from Misty Woods so people can't rank up faction. I simply rank up faction for the faction outfit, and to wear that outfit, you need to be Master Sergeant. I didn't even know they removed the prestige from Misty Woods until recently, or I would have never leveled a character past Scorching Sands until they was Master Sergeant.

Actually, I find Soulstones harder to come by a lot more than Soulstone Crystals. Soulstone Crystals are so easy to come by that I get them all the time, but Soulstone tends to be lacking.

2 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

It's sad.  They removed the blue quests,  they removed Blackwyrm and now NPC's.

All the beautifully mend open world content disappear leaving the barren land almost without any interaction.  Which brought me into question on whether BnS is an open world game or a dungeon crawler like Vindictus.

The blue quests I don't mind that they are gone, but the only issue is that the older dungeons are becoming obsolete. I don't think anyone does the Blackram Narrow and Tomb of the Exiles dungeons anymore for level 20 and 36. Although, the disappearance of Blackwyrm, the two other, I think, BAMs in Misty Woods, and the missing Prestige from NPC's doesn't make sense. The reason it don't make sense is because all other faction locations other than Misty Woods still have their Prestige, so why bother removing it from one location? Yeah, it certainly has less interaction than it originally did, but most of this is to focus on ensuring the character makes it to the level cap faster. 

Edited by LunaBlood