WTH? A Daily Limit of Ten Items in the Market? Needs a Change.

LunaBlood

I noticed there seems to be a daily limit of 10 items a day for one account, which I think is completely stupid. It makes no sense to limit the entire count to 10 items on the market a day, and to make matter's worst, when you take an item off the Market, it is still counted towards the daily limit instead of giving you another slot to sell something. This should change. To be able only to sell ten items per account is ridiculous. If it was like 25 items per account at the minimum or 50 at the maximum, it would make sense, but common, 10 items per account? Seriously? I know of games where I can sell much more per account than 10 items.

I suggest this be improved, or the market will become completely useless. What would be the point of having it if you limit how much can be sold in the market?

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

pay for the games you are playing maybe ? Its a premium feature one of the few making premium actully worth the effort. 

I understand that but making it limited to account and not character is ridiculous. It should only be limited to character, not account limited.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb LunaBlood:

I understand that but making it limited to account and not character is ridiculous. It should only be limited to character, not account limited.

I agree to that for Premium users cause this would be a way to trick the system. If you cant sell anymore on ur main simply send the stuff to some alt to still be able to sell stuff. They would have to make the mailing fee more expensive.

Keep in mind their goal is not to make the players happy its to make money. Currently biggest way to see what i mean are the gems. There is no way to farm them or the gem powder aside from F10. Last time they actully wanted to make the players happy was around 2017.

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1