lagging

TheForman

Go turn on your ping and look when its laging, if when increasing "ping" at fight with bosses then its your PCIE2.0x16 motherboard, sorry buy 3.0 system or play something else, have same problem, but know why. And game evolving u here for increasing graphic's anyway.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb TheForman:

how come the game is goo laggy after the update? cant play properly tho lol

From your text i can only assume what your problem is but here are some solutions:

1. clean your registry with CCleaner (easiest way and sometimes it helps)

2. If CCleaner did not work do it manually by deleting a specific file in your registry. (text would be to long if i include a How to here) just google BNS registry you should find a yt vid.

3. If your game lags in general and you are sure its not the Ping (you can look ingame what your ping is aswell just activate it in settings) than this is normal cause NC dosent give a damn about performance. Community solutions are wide and i recommend the "Holo 32bit guide" +4gb patch for the client.

It has nothing to do with your hardware unless your hardware is from 2008 or something like this.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Well lets chat true always from interacting. How NC can make lag your ping when you getting it just at fight moments and where lots of PC recourses video cards power requested? I see like now he crawling at distance hiding in bushes and Watching all time whaching, and when try to do something... its Jumps on you with its ping... 

And as I writhed before, lets back to reality, your single core not working on 100% probably 50 or so at lagging moment, your video was working probably on 50%, by the way video have recommendations to PCIE2.0x16 and PCIE3.0x16 was have differences, they write it not just because its looks cool, and u can sell them more. Then your line internet ping starts to increase - internet ping increasing when your PC can handle information and sending - receiving process comes in line to process, then appears ping, so your processor free, your video free, your ram free, and even your internet not used, just one stuff what in your PC not correct your video 3.0 in 2.0 system. And what does than means? Than means that you try use "PCIe 3.0 = 8.0GHz" video card, in "PCIe 2.0 = 5.0GHz" system, its try compensate and everything starts to lag. Can u use it - Shure, just not on 100%.

And u blame game 5 years already, but I don't see where "old game platform" fault here. Its opposite, more recourses with increasing graphics and spec effects in each next addend place. Because of them moust of us still here even some aspect not what we expected.

vor 41 Minuten schrieb SamSalaBim:

by the way video have recommendations to PCIE2.0x16 and PCIE3.0x16 was have differences,

First off its really hard to understand what you are trying to say cause your english is like really bad. Second i dont think you know how PCs work. PCIE is the standart of GPUs since 2006 or something. There are 4 different versions PCIE 1.0 (1.1), PCIE 2.0 (2.1), PCIE 3.0 (3.1) and the newest PCiE 4.0. If your PC can run Blade and soul at all it needs to have atleast PCIE 2.0 but this would mean your PC is like 2008 and you should get a new one anyway. So long story short PCIE dosent matter cause if your PCIE is to old then your CPU will be too since this is a Standart from your Motherboard. PCIE 2.0 is usally something like Intel Core 2 quad Q6600.

internet ping increasing when your PC can handle information and sending

Not exactly false but not exactly true. Sure your PC needs ressources to send data and get data but it is like 0.1% of even some 12 year old PC since the ammount of data you need to play online games is not gigabytes its simply Bytes. Here again if your PC is from 2000 or newer its not a problem.

just one stuff what in your PC not correct your video 3.0 in 2.0 system. And what does than means? Than means that you try use "PCIe 3.0 = 8.0GHz" video card, in "PCIe 2.0 = 5.0GHz" system, its try compensate and everything starts to lag.

The PCIE Versions differ in the ammount of data they can transfere you cannot say PCIE 3.0 = 8GHZ cause its simply not true it depends on your GPU. For example my RTX 2070 does have 5GHZ but its a PCIE 3 card. Last cards with PCIE 2.0 were GTX 5xx and even if your motherboard does have PCIE2.0 and your card is PCIE 3.0 it only takes about 2 FPS at max from your games.

And u blame game 5 years already, but I don't see where "old game platform" fault here.

Maybe cause they use an engine which was originally created to make Single player games ? Maybe cause it can only use up to 2 Cores ? MMORPGS usually have alot of players in the world and alot of stuff. All of this needs to be calculated at the same time but the game can only use half your cores or if your PC is a bit more modern 25% of your cores. If you use some ryzen probably even less cause they tend to have even 12 cores. It was simply a bad idea to create a MMO in Unreal Engine 3.

vor 28 Minuten schrieb SamSalaBim:

And with your attitude they gonna ban 2.0 systems sooner,

And how are they gonna ban 2.0 systems ? there is litterly no way for them to know if your system does have 2.0 also it would make no sense cause they would ban players for litterly no reason if they can play the game with their 2.0 systems.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb SamSalaBim:

ask when makers, 4.0 system be 1 year or 3, earlier this platform on system 1.0, then one day we got message, sorry improve to continue.

I start to think you are talking about BNS itselfe with "systems" but sorry your english is so bad i have to guess. Unreal engine 4.0 is proven to not be the solution. We have seen gameplay and this gameplay dosent show much of an improvement on the FPS side.

Very nice:

1. My PC 5 years old, its bus speed 5.2 and PCIE2.0x16 have 5 so its right whatever you say,

2. My video speed 7 Gtps, so pleas put 7 to 5 as start (https://www.quora.com/What-is-difference-between-PCI-Express-3-0-and-2-0)

3. Internet "The delay is critically influenced both by your Internet access technology and by its utilisation level" (https://www.rtr.at/en/tk/netztestfaq_testergebnis_0300);

4. And I have 6 cores, and just 1 core was working on 50% at boss fight, when my internet "ping raising" rest cores very low, and ram 9 from 16, video was same around 50%, I still not see how its affecting my PC "old school program", all I see Buss speed lag;

5. And go reed how UE3-4 works, 1 process can use just 1 core at the time, there is no technology to split process in to parts to do at 3 cores at once, so you have lag until its done, because you using 2.4 single processor, and rest was working with different not so big packets, so its looks like they doing nothing.

6. You sed a lot but I seen nothing what I cud use on my or on 3.0 system latter if and why problems appears. You just blaming with no plan to help, they do ALL wrong You was right, and u still here with your so positive and attractive attitude. Lets hope we have party in raids.

And about speed and numbers if u care to look what your where to start looking:

"https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HyperTransport"

So my was " HyperTransport™ 3.0 Support for up to 5200 MT/s" (https://download.gigabyte.com/FileList/Manual/mb_manual_ga-970a-ud3p_v.2.x_e.pdf)

My video vas Geforce 1050Ti "Clock speeds Memory (MT/s) 7000" (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeForce_10_series)

"Some people choose to improve their graphics card's performance by manually setting their clock speed to a higher rate, known as overclockings. People usually overclock their memory, since overclocking the GPU can lead to overheating. While overclocking can lead to better performance, it also voids the manufacturer's warranty." (https://computer.howstuffworks.com/graphics-card.htm#pt2)

So there another question... if 2.0 is 5 https://embedtek.net/knowledge/pci-express-standards-4-0-and-5-0/ and 4.0 is 16, and Geforce 2080Super have 14000 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nvidia_graphics_processing_units#GeForce_10_series_2) we need not 3.0 but 4.0 to run it?

Pleas comment on that to me, and where (old game generation in it)...