Den of the Ancients difficulty

Gman

We have the "upgraded" Den for a while now. I, as FM tried to do it, but barely made it pass boss 1. I do have above 2.5k ap. And did mechs. But in the whole periode not even 100 FM's have finished the final boss since the introduction of the new difficulty.

Doesnt that ring a bell? Maybe the difficulty is just too insane? Could also be that the server (EU) is nearly dead ofcouse.

I stopt enterering the Den in total, untill NC changes some major stuff in there.

P.S. only 40 WL have killed the last boss...SF only 45....even worse then FM!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gman said:

We have the "upgraded" Den for a while now. I, as FM tried to do it, but barely made it pass boss 1. I do have above 2.5k ap. And did mechs. But in the whole periode not even 100 FM's have finished the final boss since the introduction of the new difficulty.

Doesnt that ring a bell? Maybe the difficulty is just too insane? Could also be that the server (EU) is nearly dead ofcouse.

I stopt enterering the Den in total, untill NC changes some major stuff in there.

I said this when the update was released and nobody backed me up! The enrage timers are wayyy too short! It needs to be longer! Obviously this is suppose to be difficult because were getting lots of access to items and gear that usually require more people to obtain. But those enrage timers to need to be raised so that people can at least complete the dungeons. It's ridiculous.

Their idea of "fixing" Den is by shovelling more gear upgrades and tier so you can then do that dungeon but not until you throw them tons of cash $$$ in their predatory and manipulated RNG Boxes and Trove because let's be real they are out of ideas 2 years ago

I wonder how many people just burst all the bosses down and failed to do mechs? Also the revamp means den is ment to be Steelbreaker tier, many people can't do Steelbreaker at all, so getting anima/ore/ mech heart is valid and important- when you look into that detail, it's fine. Master Hong is supposed to be ET tier, also you can't use AP as the end all be all damage stat, that's being very narrow minded like in the lv 45 days, compound system was a big boost, but not many people want to run msp for at least blue tier stats, unity should be fairly reasonable now if you play regularly and just progression in general is fine- it takes time, but the revamped solo dungeons help getting gear more possible. All I would ask is make the enrage timer long like raid enrage timers, like 10-12 mins, that part I agree.

The difficulty was never changed btw, just the HP went up.

Edited by Ylkrad

2 hours ago, Ylkrad said:

I wonder how many people just burst all the bosses down and failed to do mechs? Also the revamp means den is ment to be Steelbreaker tier, many people can't do Steelbreaker at all, so getting anima/ore/ mech heart is valid and important- when you look into that detail, it's fine. Master Hong is supposed to be ET tier, also you can't use AP as the end all be all damage stat, that's being very narrow minded like in the lv 45 days, compound system was a big boost, but not many people want to run msp for at least blue tier stats, unity should be fairly reasonable now if you play regularly and just progression in general is fine- it takes time, but the revamped solo dungeons help getting gear more possible. All I would ask is make the enrage timer long like raid enrage timers, like 10-12 mins, that part I agree.

The difficulty was never changed btw, just the HP went up.

Your so right. 10 -12 mins at least! They change the Hp and damage but dont change the enrage timer. Cmon!

These roadblocks & Difficulty spikes are there to incetivise people to gear up their character (Preferbly through micro transactions). It's just how the game works.

But the west seem very against this type of gameplay, even if that stuff works in KR.

3 hours ago, Ylkrad said:

I wonder how many people just burst all the bosses down and failed to do mechs?

First boss is the hardest "mech" wise for me, as you have to be quick on the move out of the way or at 3 stacks he kills you.

I have gear enough to just take the M'ao dot to the face without any issues, and if it does kill me, you have the golden dragonblood there to save you.

My class is very resistant to CC's through different abilties, so i don't have to dodge a lot on M'ao, and her CC bubble is easy to deal with, Currently have a 6 min kill time as my fastest on M'ao

5 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

These roadblocks & Difficulty spikes are there to incetivise people to gear up their character (Preferbly through micro transactions). It's just how the game works.

But the west seem very against this type of gameplay, even if that stuff works in KR.

I dont agree. The fact that they added solo dungeon farming to the game proves they are slowly starting to get it. if that was the case they would have never revamped the dungeons. I just feel that those enrage timers are insane.

2 minutes ago, Rmccn08 said:

I dont agree. The fact that they added solo dungeon farming to the game proves they are slowly starting to get it. if that was the case they would have never revamped the dungeons. I just feel that those enrage timers are insane.

Oh yeah. The new rewards from these places are amazing. I mean you get a full elder scale per day just from doing Outlaw island daily.. and they can even drop tickets that give you elder scale acessories, saving you the time it takes to do 100 run achivements.

• Like 1

Am 23.11.2020 um 22:41 schrieb Gman:

It has nothing to do with it being to hard for certain classes its simply SF and WL are not popular even thou SF is one of the best DPS classes and has a great revive skill which is very usefull in Raids. Also its not last week of season so alot of players simply ignore it cause its way to much work for most people to do them all the time.

On 11/26/2020 at 1:18 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

It has nothing to do with it being to hard for certain classes its simply SF and WL are not popular even thou SF is one of the best DPS classes and has a great revive skill which is very usefull in Raids. Also its not last week of season so alot of players simply ignore it cause its way to much work for most people to do them all the time.

The point is, they need to increase the enrage timers. Those timers are the exact same from the original dungeons.