Pet need our attention too.

maknyak

do we still think that pets are just for show, some people think so and some don't care at all. isn't it very sad. in my opinion pet is a friend, companion, alley, partner, lover (giggle) ... anyway, this is not like we don't understand why this is because the cost required to equip and unequip the pet skin is quite large, it's not like we can't afford it, it's just for some people saying why waste gold on skins, so why don't we lower the cost so everyone can become happy. and the pet itself needs changes, for example not just hanging near our heads and not doing anything, why aren't skills included for their master such as buffing or healing the owner ... well I know that the pet's ability is written in the items themselves but ... but ... Let's also show animation skills to them (the pet) like a bubble yell appears from the pet showing that the pet gives or uses its ability to buff or heal its master, that would be very interesting, and one more thing (still about pets) if only there were items sold at F10 to catch a boss from a dungeon turning it into a pet would be really crazy, we know there are some pet skins in the form of boss dungeons, right? the player will be very proud to have him but of course he must be alone otherwise there will be struggles and fights In the game, if it can be sold, of course, the price at F5 is crazy, but we all know that there are many rich players so it's okay to beautify theirs. So guys pet need our attention. Thank you and sorry for my english.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb maknyak:

to equip and unequip the pet skin is quite large

Its litterly 3 bronze for premium players. I dont use the skins cause its way to expensive to buy the skins itselfe. If i wanted to get poharan id have to pay atleast like 6k gold just for a skin. Same with all the other waifus. 

Zitat

the pet itself needs changes, for example not just hanging near our heads and not doing anything, why aren't skills included for their master such as buffing or healing the owner 

I would quit immediatly just like a ton others. You are asking for forced fashion. If there is one piece of skin which gives better stats then others what will happen ? Fashion is actully one of the biggest reasons some players stay in this game. I saw several interesting MMOs since BNS came but every MMO had litterly the same outfit but in different colours only offering good ones in Cash shop. 

vor einer Stunde schrieb TrueHeartz:

we will have pets that give buffs. You will now have to feed the pet every 1hr and theres a chance to fail to feed and if you dont feed for long time they will die. The food you can buy only using NCoin.

Please dont even joke about it we had this system when pets got released. We had to feed them but it was not Ncoin only atleast. Dont give them the impression players forgot cause it was already a fiasco back then. No one fed them cause it was so damn expensive. If i remember correctly 1h was like 15 silvers in a time 1k Gold was like 50k nowdays. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TrueHeartz said:

NCSoft: We heard you, so now in new RNG loot boxes we will have pets that give buffs. You will now have to feed the pet every 1hr and theres a chance to fail to feed and if you dont feed for long time they will die. The food you can buy only using NCoin.

sound like mmorpg we know but not like that...

On 11/23/2020 at 9:13 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Its litterly 3 bronze for premium players. I dont use the skins cause its way to expensive to buy the skins itselfe. If i wanted to get poharan id have to pay atleast like 6k gold just for a skin. Same with all the other waifus. 

I would quit immediatly just like a ton others. You are asking for forced fashion. If there is one piece of skin which gives better stats then others what will happen ? Fashion is actully one of the biggest reasons some players stay in this game. I saw several interesting MMOs since BNS came but every MMO had litterly the same outfit but in different colours only offering good ones in Cash shop. 

Please dont even joke about it we had this system when pets got released. We had to feed them but it was not Ncoin only atleast. Dont give them the impression players forgot cause it was already a fiasco back then. No one fed them cause it was so damn expensive. If i remember correctly 1h was like 15 silvers in a time 1k Gold was like 50k nowdays. 

I am not trying to compare with the ability of other pets in other games, I am just expressing my opinion to make our pet more attractive and lively. The players stay or leave it's their right and many say that but they come back again, and this is not about gold but joy  when we enter the game and we can change pets like fashion shows, what's the point in collecting so many pets but we don't show them.

vor 30 Minuten schrieb maknyak:

what's the point in collecting so many pets but we don't show them.

Thats the point if you give them stats people will only use 1 specific pet and of course thats the one with the best stats. It would totally destroy what you actully want to acomplish. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Thats the point if you give them stats people will only use 1 specific pet and of course thats the one with the best stats. It would totally destroy what you actully want to acomplish. 

what I mean here is pet skins (pet skins don't need stats) pet skins will move to provide existing support to the pet aura which consists of: + boss atk, + add dmg, + hp recovery, + movement spd and focus, etc.  but we don't know when and how the pet gives or uses buffs and heals to the owner in the middle of the battle, so I want to say let's include the movement of the pet with animation skills, if without skins we can only see some buff boxes on the screen along with our skills, but if  using all types of pet skins we can see how the pet gives these skills. they really move, boar, jump, spin or even sing, whatever it is.

vor 9 Stunden schrieb maknyak:

what I mean here is pet skins (pet skins don't need stats) pet skins will move to provide existing support to the pet aura which consists of: + boss atk, + add dmg, + hp recovery, + movement spd and focus, etc.  but we don't know when and how the pet gives or uses buffs and heals to the owner in the middle of the battle, so I want to say let's include the movement of the pet with animation skills, if without skins we can only see some buff boxes on the screen along with our skills, but if  using all types of pet skins we can see how the pet gives these skills. they really move, boar, jump, spin or even sing, whatever it is.

Ok so you dont want any changes just some animation. Ok would be fine for me but i dont see the need. We know Pet does have 1 Minute Cooldown and there is a really big debuff on screen showing us the CD.

If you play BNS for a long time and actully want to improve then someday you will constantly look at the debuff markers anyway. I think it would be way harder to notice some animation than ur debuff markers at this point.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Ok so you dont want any changes just some animation. Ok would be fine for me but i dont see the need. We know Pet does have 1 Minute Cooldown and there is a really big debuff on screen showing us the CD.

If you play BNS for a long time and actully want to improve then someday you will constantly look at the debuff markers anyway. I think it would be way harder to notice some animation than ur debuff markers at this point.

I want to say it's not possible but it could be possible because something that is not possible could be possible for some factors, you are right I am still new and I see it is impossible for me to pay attention to it all is very difficult because it happens so fast and I have to be prepared with every attack from the boss in all dungeons and all situations are very difficult (we are talking about 15 or 17 laptops not 40 or 60 widescreen 4 or 5K) sorry out of topic, yea all players have the right to beautify themselves and I think so too with a pet I think it is not wrong to make it even more attractive, the game itself is very interesting and beautiful that's my personal opinion

On 11/23/2020 at 9:22 PM, maknyak said:

why aren't skills included for their master such as buffing or healing the owner...

Wait, don't pets have buffs to stats already? Weren't the addition of pet gems additive stat buffs too? Aren't they now exactly what you're asking for? I don't want a companion like we have in Star Wars: The Old Republic or following pets they have FFXIV or summoned pets in GW2 for rangers or Necromancers. I believe the pets are fine just the way they are. Otherwise, if they did what you asked for they'll be sure to make them killing able making them more a liability to the character and something else to worry about.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

Wait, don't pets have buffs to stats already? Weren't the addition of pet gems additive stat buffs too? Aren't they now exactly what you're asking for? I don't want a companion like we have in Star Wars: The Old Republic or following pets they have FFXIV or summoned pets in GW2 for rangers or Necromancers. I believe the pets are fine just the way they are. Otherwise, if they did what you asked for they'll be sure to make them killing able making them more a liability to the character and something else to worry about.

?haha...I really understand what you mean but that's not it but hey it's not that bad ... anyway without adding anything else it just shows the ability of the pet in the form of animation skills when the pet provides the support ability. I can see it will be very cute when the pet comes along take part in battles with their masters.

4 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

and indeed it has been added with holes for pet gems and the players are ridiculously strong but do we not feel empty inside, we always get more and more but the pet is left behind.

10 hours ago, maknyak said:

and indeed it has been added with holes for pet gems and the players are ridiculously strong but do we not feel empty inside, we always get more and more but the pet is left behind.

The pet is a stat item that looks cute and does absolutely nothing. Just like a lightsabre for a Jedi Sage/Sith Sorcerer in SW:TOR. It looks and sounds cool but does very little except buff the player's stats. Just like the pet. If you want to have a companion that interacts with enemies, might I suggest playing SWTOR, GW2, or FFXIV to see exactly what your looking for. You may find it more of a hassle than its worth especially in the heat of battle when you're depending on their support.