Jump to content
Forums

Black Snake (new raid) Kr 1st boss clear


Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Oh thank the Gods, another <10fps raid for mediocre rewards.

10fps raid? I guess you watched a different video involving a fight than I did. Because the streamer's screen didn't stutter, pause, or show any signs of being less than 60fps. Anyways, I don't see an fps issue on the part of the streamer in this fight. Your claim is unfounded. Had it, then you'd see things indicative of "10fsp."

Perhaps low fps resides with one's machine and set up? Or do you want to blame the raid instead? Control F is your friend in any dungeon, heroic or raid. If you're having fps issues you might want to work on getting the best performance from your machine first.

My 1070Ti does wonderful in this game. Without using Control F, I normally get 50 to 70 fps, with Control F I get 100 to 120 depending on the fight. The ONLY thing I suffer from is network lag spikes. That's to be expected playing 9,000 miles away from the server here in the Philippines. WTFast is the answer to help control that. If you doubt the veracity of this, you can watch any one of my stream recordings to see for yourself. I have GeForce overlay displaying my FPS. You can see when I employ the Control F if required.

As for "mediocre rewards," your words, you have no clue what this raid boss or the main one drops. You assume it is. And you know what 'Assume' means, right? If you're so upset with how things work with this game, why torture yourself with playing it. If nothing meets your expectations, why continue playing? I walked away from SWTOR and Neverwinter for that vary reason. Seven years investment of time and money in SWTOR and 3 in Neverwinter, I left it all behind. It's not worth the frustrations and disappointments. I wasn't having fun anymore.

If one isn't having fun playing why continue if said expectations are never met? Wistful hope? As my dad use to say to me, "Wish in one hand and crap in another. See which one fills up first." Conversely, I walked away from this game on 3 separate occasions for the same reason, 'not having fun due to the inane grind. Things have change and it is now enjoyable. I'm having fun.

Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

10fps raid? I guess you watched a different video involving a fight than I did. Because the streamer's screen didn't stutter, pause, or show any signs of being less than 60fps. Anyways, I don't see an fps issue on the part of the streamer in this fight. Your claim is unfounded. Had it, then you'd see things indicative of "10fsp."

Perhaps low fps resides with one's machine and set up? Or do you want to blame the raid instead? Control F is your friend in any dungeon, heroic or raid. If you're having fps issues you might want to work on getting the best performance from your machine first.

My 1070Ti does wonderful in this game. Without using Control F, I normally get 50 to 70 fps, with Control F I get 100 to 120 depending on the fight. The ONLY thing I suffer from is network lag spikes. That's to be expected playing 9,000 miles away from the server here in the Philippines. WTFast is the answer to help control that. If you doubt the veracity of this, you can watch any one of my stream recordings to see for yourself. I have GeForce overlay displaying my FPS. You can see when I employ the Control F if required.

As for "mediocre rewards," your words, you have no clue what this raid boss or the main one drops. You assume it is. And you know what 'Assume' means, right? If you're so upset with how things work with this game, why torture yourself with playing it. If nothing meets your expectations, why continue playing? I walked away from SWTOR and Neverwinter for that vary reason. Seven years investment of time and money in SWTOR and 3 in Neverwinter, I left it all behind. It's not worth the frustrations and disappointments. I wasn't having fun anymore.

If one isn't having fun playing why continue if said expectations are never met? Wistful hope? As my dad use to say to me, "Wish in one hand and crap in another. See which one fills up first." Conversely, I walked away from this game on 3 separate occasions for the same reason, 'not having fun due to the inane grind. Things have change and it is now enjoyable. I'm having fun.

Yeah you are full of bullshit, I have a better system than you and can't get those numbers in raid, pretty sure you are talking about dungeons. I've read and watch every and all guides and videos about BnS optimization and nothing works. This guy here dosnty stutter because he has a top of the line system which more than 90% can't afford.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guillk said:

Yeah you are full of bullshit, I have a better system than you and can't get those numbers in raid, pretty sure you are talking about dungeons. I've read and watch every and all guides and videos about BnS optimization and nothing works. This guy here dosnty stutter because he has a top of the line system which more than 90% can't afford.

Really? Go here: www.twitch.tv/strykergamingltd and see for yourself. Then you can come back and apologize. BTW, I'm sitting here on the 5th floor of Mushin's tower in front of the hulking Augerite with 118fps (106 after taking screenshot) w3qaSJc.png. I even recorded it too if you think I've manipulated that picture. Your assumptions are just that, assumptions based on faulty information and issues with your "high end computer" that is obviously not optimized to get you the best bang for your whale of a computer.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StrykerGaming said:

Really? Go here: www.twitch.tv/strykergamingltd and see for yourself. Then you can come back and apologize. BTW, I'm sitting here on the 5th floor of Mushin's tower in front of the hulking Augerite with 118fps (106 after taking screenshot) w3qaSJc.png. I even recorded it too if you think I've manipulated that picture. Your assumptions are just that, assumptions based on faulty information and issues with your "high end computer" that is obviously not optimized to get you the best bang for your whale of a computer.

LOOOOL you really are comparing Mushin to a Raid? dude get lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Guillk said:

LOOOOL you really are comparing Mushin to a Raid? dude get lost.

You're assuming again. You obviously do not know the true meaning of that word. Mushin's tower is infamous for killing FPS. You've of all people, should know this. You can sit in the lobby and end up with single digit fps. I gave you proof from my recorded streams. Yet you do not go to verify my claim. I know why you won't. Because it will destroy your whining and moaning narrative. You need to optimize your whale computer so you can enjoy what I do. Or maybe acknowledging the truth is something you're not capable of because of cognitive dissonances. Shrug. No sweat off my back. In truth, the only one here full of bovine excrement is you.

Edited by StrykerGaming
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

You're assuming again. You obviously do not know the true meaning of that word. Mushin's tower is infamous for killing FPS. You've of all people, should know this. You can sit in the lobby and end up with single digit fps. I gave you proof from my recorded streams. Yet you do not go to verify my claim. I know why you won't. Because it will destroy your whining and moaning narrative. You need to optimize your whale computer so you can enjoy what I do. Or maybe acknowledging the truth is something you're not capable of because of cognitive dissonances. Shrug. No sweat off my back. In truth, the only one here full of bovine excrement is you.

Let's answer without insulting each other...

Guillk is right. You cannot compare a solo dungeon with a 12 players raid and at least to me there are no lags in Mushin's solo dungeons. I've got 120 FPS in there. But there are extreme lags outside the dungeons and sometimes smaller lags in ToI.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

Really? Go here: www.twitch.tv/strykergamingltd and see for yourself. Then you can come back and apologize. BTW, I'm sitting here on the 5th floor of Mushin's tower in front of the hulking Augerite with 118fps (106 after taking screenshot) w3qaSJc.png. I even recorded it too if you think I've manipulated that picture. Your assumptions are just that, assumptions based on faulty information and issues with your "high end computer" that is obviously not optimized to get you the best bang for your whale of a computer.

LOL you really think that screenshot proves anything? No one except maybe people with real potato pcs have fps problems in mushin. People have crap performance in raids with lots of people and so will you, go do a real raid and watch your fps vanish.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

10fps raid? I guess you watched a different video involving a fight than I did. Because the streamer's screen didn't stutter, pause, or show any signs of being less than 60fps. Anyways, I don't see an fps issue on the part of the streamer in this fight. Your claim is unfounded. Had it, then you'd see things indicative of "10fsp."

Perhaps low fps resides with one's machine and set up? Or do you want to blame the raid instead? Control F is your friend in any dungeon, heroic or raid. If you're having fps issues you might want to work on getting the best performance from your machine first.

My 1070Ti does wonderful in this game. Without using Control F, I normally get 50 to 70 fps, with Control F I get 100 to 120 depending on the fight. The ONLY thing I suffer from is network lag spikes. That's to be expected playing 9,000 miles away from the server here in the Philippines. WTFast is the answer to help control that. If you doubt the veracity of this, you can watch any one of my stream recordings to see for yourself. I have GeForce overlay displaying my FPS. You can see when I employ the Control F if required.

As for "mediocre rewards," your words, you have no clue what this raid boss or the main one drops. You assume it is. And you know what 'Assume' means, right? If you're so upset with how things work with this game, why torture yourself with playing it. If nothing meets your expectations, why continue playing? I walked away from SWTOR and Neverwinter for that vary reason. Seven years investment of time and money in SWTOR and 3 in Neverwinter, I left it all behind. It's not worth the frustrations and disappointments. I wasn't having fun anymore.

If one isn't having fun playing why continue if said expectations are never met? Wistful hope? As my dad use to say to me, "Wish in one hand and crap in another. See which one fills up first." Conversely, I walked away from this game on 3 separate occasions for the same reason, 'not having fun due to the inane grind. Things have change and it is now enjoyable. I'm having fun.

The video I watched the Des was barely sustaining 10fps on boss1.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

The video I watched the Des was barely sustaining 10fps on boss1.

Yeah i saw Kisso's stream too...barely pulling 10-15 fps and his pc is insane, not to mention they live close to the server and have more optimized servers

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is going to be a lagfest for the ages, there is ppl going Hoongmoon Uniform and full effects removal to be able to DPS in IA, the game just loose a lot of entertaining value when your toon is just standing there while you DPS trough graphics that look like a static image.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/11/2020 at 3:24 AM, StrykerGaming said:

Really? Go here: www.twitch.tv/strykergamingltd and see for yourself. Then you can come back and apologize. BTW, I'm sitting here on the 5th floor of Mushin's tower in front of the hulking Augerite with 118fps (106 after taking screenshot) w3qaSJc.png. I even recorded it too if you think I've manipulated that picture. Your assumptions are just that, assumptions based on faulty information and issues with your "high end computer" that is obviously not optimized to get you the best bang for your whale of a computer.

People are complaining about bad performance in Weeklies, Raids, and on weaker PC's dungeons, they are not complaining about having lag or fps problems while doing story line, solo content, I've watched some other videos on this twitter link, I've jumped around searching for Raid content but didn't find, and I've found 6-Man dungeons content like Dreamsong Theater and the FPS went down as low as 16~ it's little pixelated to say the correct FPS number, but you can definitely tell it's below 20 FPS - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/814036956 03:01:01 etc, if you are having this low FPS already in a 6-Man dungeons, you have yet to swallow the harsh reality once you hit Raids and all this nonsense about your PC being so optimised compared to the rest BS will have a bitter taste in your mouth.

 

I also have 198-201 FPS standing in Mushin Tower Floor 5, 156-160 Fighting with 3840 x 2160 Resolution, does that mean I have this much in Raids? Hell no, 8 times less, it's so unpleasant to play the game in raids that I quit doing them all together, I used to get 50-60 FPS in Raids with my computer maybe like 10+ Blade and Soul Updates ago, every update is downgrading performance in some way, but now especially with the most recent updates I get 20-40 at best but the game-play feels even less from the displayed FPS, and I do downgrade my resolution to 1920 x 1080 when doing raids as well,

 

Not investing anymore into my PC just to play BNS headache free, Ryzen 9 5900x and RX 6800 XT will be my last stop.

 

Edited by SayhaSeer
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 21 heures, SayhaSeer a dit :

if you are having this low FPS already in a 6-Man dungeons, you have yet to swallow the harsh reality once you hit Raids and all this nonsense about your PC being so optimised compared to the rest BS will have a bitter taste in your mouth.

 

When that happened, I didn't notice it. Care to guess as to why? It means I wasn't affected by that. However, when I do notice I'm being affected, Cntl+F fixes it. I just completed Temple of Eluvium yesterday morning. I paid specific attention to my FPS. The only time it dropped and effected me was against the Great Thrall and Zulia. Cntl+F fixed it. I freaking said from the damned beginning that Cntl+F fixes that issue if one is having it. I know how my machine set up is and its working for me. Yet you want to call me a god damned liar ("all this nonsense about your PC being so optimized is....BS."

All of you that complain and do not look for answers on how to fix it will never learn. Why? Because you suffer from Cognitive Dissonance. Your core belief that nothing can be done to over some the issues with this game short of Bloodlust completely rebuilding to optimize the game. When shown that you can you cannot and will not accept anything that questions or shows your core belief is not as it appears. If you don't believe what I'm saying damned well challenge to use Cntl+F in heroic dungeon or raid to see for yourselves. Until such time that you do, you'll continue to damn the game, the people running it, and rant, rave, and poison the water. I don't suffer from bitterness in my mouth and never will. You and the rest; however, reek of it when it comes to this game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Il y a 19 heures, StrykerGaming a dit :

When that happened, I didn't notice it. Care to guess as to why? It means I wasn't affected by that. However, when I do notice I'm being affected, Cntl+F fixes it. I just completed Temple of Eluvium yesterday morning. I paid specific attention to my FPS. The only time it dropped and effected me was against the Great Thrall and Zulia. Cntl+F fixed it. I freaking said from the damned beginning that Cntl+F fixes that issue if one is having it. I know how my machine set up is and its working for me. Yet you want to call me a god damned liar ("all this nonsense about your PC being so optimized is....BS."

All of you that complain and do not look for answers on how to fix it will never learn. Why? Because you suffer from Cognitive Dissonance. Your core belief that nothing can be done to over some the issues with this game short of Bloodlust completely rebuilding to optimize the game. When shown that you can you cannot and will not accept anything that questions or shows your core belief is not as it appears. If you don't believe what I'm saying damned well challenge to use Cntl+F in heroic dungeon or raid to see for yourselves. Until such time that you do, you'll continue to damn the game, the people running it, and rant, rave, and poison the water. I don't suffer from bitterness in my mouth and never will. You and the rest; however, reek of it when it comes to this game.

No one is trying to poison nothing here, the game has poor optimisation and performs poorly and you denying that just makes you look stupid, your still new to this game, and acting like you know better then the players who were playing bns before EU/NA even existed... BT/VT is not even that bad in performance, one class can also perform better then the other... but even if so.. how unfortunate that you failed to film it. 

 

Everyone knows simple CTRL+F and all the optimisation guides out there, for someone who helps players optimize their game and makes guides and tools.. I sure know my ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤, tyvm. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...