Suggestions for 5th Anniversary

Imrario

Hi Hime and co.

The 5 year anniversary for the game is coming up very soon. I think its time to do something that players will actually want and enjoy. Seeing as how you are slowly increasing the rewards for the events perhaps you should start your 5th off with a big bang instead by going all out. Not only will this be good for the players but also for the business.

I am sure people would like to see some of the following things;

• 6x Super daily dash spins (30min per spin with increased rewards)
  • 5th Year Anniversary pack awarding a level up boost + items & gear to do ET
  • The return of one of your shorter event dungeons, (golden dummies, golden mushrooms, spinning a wheel jadestone)
  • An upgrade event to allow people to catch up or speed up their progress. This can be done through bonus rewards in dungeons/raids/DC/pvp/login rewards
  • A temporary boost to the Mythic system either increasing the upgrade chances or removing the downgrade penalties 
  • A consolidation of the old gear at level 60 and removing tiers so that newer people can transition into the end game faster 
  • An announcment of UE4 :giggle:
  • An f10 that is relevant to the current market and state of the game.
  • An update to the solar energy menu (up the gem tiers to octa or gilded tri)

If you guys have anymore ideas shove them all in here so that they can prepare in time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Imrario said:

Hi Hime and co.

The 5 year anniversary for the game is coming up very soon. I think its time to do something that players will actually want and enjoy. Seeing as how you are slowly increasing the rewards for the events perhaps you should start your 5th off with a big bang instead by going all out. Not only will this be good for the players but also for the business.

I am sure people would like to see some of the following things;

• The return of one of your shorter event dungeons, (golden dummies, golden mushrooms, spinning a wheel jadestone)
  • An upgrade event to allow people to catch up or speed up their progress. This can be done through bonus rewards in dungeons/raids/DC/pvp/login rewards
  • A temporary boost to the Mythic system either increasing the upgrade chances or removing the downgrade penalties 
  • A consolidation of the old gear at level 60 and removing tiers so that newer people can transition into the end game faster 
  • An announcment of UE4 :giggle:
  • An f10 that is relevant to the current market and state of the game.
  • An update to the solar energy menu (up the gem tiers to octa or gilded tri)

If you guys have anymore ideas shove them all in here so that they can prepare in time.

I couldn't think of anything better than that ...
I hope NCSoft reads this

On 11/22/2020 at 2:59 AM, Imrario said:

I wouldnt want those. Especially since we jsut had an event that gave free gear up to ET3. A game is mean to be played and not just get things for free that you should work towards.

The return of one of your shorter event dungeons, (golden dummies, golden mushrooms, spinning a wheel jadestone)

Yes but no, i would not want these to be honest. Intead i woulkd much rather have a reworked older dungeon like they did with Realmrift but this time either for BSH 6 man or NSH / BSH 24 man or even a updated desolate tomb, sundered nexus or even Asura dungeon with updated rewards ofcourse and made just as they were originally and not ruined like they did with realmrift when they nerfed the lever cause people were not bright enough  to count and know when to pull it.

none of these but, an update to the upgrade trees for both weapons and accessories would be cool to replace premium stones etc on older tiers. Or maybe even a soul / heart upgrade event to let players catchup and not something to just cater the whales.

An update to the solar energy menu (up the gem tiers to octa or gilded tri)

This yes, plus an update to the soul badge solar energy exchange as that is long overdue.

2 hours ago, Grimoir said:

I wouldnt want those. Especially since we jsut had an event that gave free gear up to ET3. A game is mean to be played and not just get things for free that you should work towards.

Yes but no, i would not want these to be honest. Intead i woulkd much rather have a reworked older dungeon like they did with Realmrift but this time either for BSH 6 man or NSH / BSH 24 man or even a updated desolate tomb, sundered nexus or even Asura dungeon with updated rewards ofcourse and made just as they were originally and not ruined like they did with realmrift when they nerfed the lever cause people were not bright enough  to count and know when to pull it.

none of these but, an update to the upgrade trees for both weapons and accessories would be cool to replace premium stones etc on older tiers. Or maybe even a soul / heart upgrade event to let players catchup and not something to just cater the whales.

This yes, plus an update to the soul badge solar energy exchange as that is long overdue.

All of your answers seem to come from a player who uses a credit card for everything ...
And this sounds kind of Hypocritical, as you said the phrase: " A game is mean to be played"

15 minutes ago, Natasha said:

All of your answers seem to come from a player who uses a credit card for everything ...
And this sounds kind of Hypocritical, as you said the phrase: " A game is mean to be played"

I only use HM coins.  Why do you think that? We had a ET gear event 3-4 weeks ago.  Giving a level boost? for what? 90% of the community already does not know how to play their class, so why give a voucher for it especially since we already gotten a free one when astromancer released.

Dungeons - got forbid someone wants something different than the same recycled even dungeons over and over for 5 years straight.

What i suggested is to actually have something to do and have fun earning things rather than jsut ask 24/7 for free stuff because you do not want to work for it.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

NSH / BSH 24 man

24 man dungeons was fun. For me, it was best content. It would be nice have them back. But not Poharan, new ones (new maps, new bosses). One for TT geared players grinding for ET gear and one for ET geared players grinding for IA gear.

But I know it's too late for that. Population is so low that maps would be almost empty. And I'm sure NCSoft don't want spend higher amount of time and money to make better/fun content anymore. (Mainly if it's not profitable unless they find a way how monetize them.)

7 hours ago, Shironeko said:

24 man dungeons was fun. For me, it was best content. It would be nice have them back. But not Poharan, new ones (new maps, new bosses). One for TT geared players grinding for ET gear and one for ET geared players grinding for IA gear.

But I know it's too late for that. Population is so low that maps would be almost empty. And I'm sure NCSoft don't want spend higher amount of time and money to make better/fun content anymore. (Mainly if it's not profitable unless they find a way how monetize them.)

The nice part about the POH24 and BSH24 is that they already technically have it ready since the CN version has the updated versions of those, so it would already be much less effort to get them here.

I agree with Grimoir, a game is ment to be played, not just giving end game gear so new players don't know what they are doing joining most end game stuff.

I've been playing this game for almost 5 years now, its shocking how much new players get, we needed to work for our gear and had much fun doing that.

As for event, let NcSoft surprise us, I mean it can't be worse then anything else we had.

Performance optimization would be much appreciated... like 2 patches ago ET was maybe 20-30 fps for me and now it's 10... Did all i could (lowering effects etc) but i can only do so much. 

The greatest 5th anniversary gift however would be uncensored zulia outfit for all races OwO /