Holloween event currency now useless?

newborn666

On 11/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Hime said:

Currently, yes, because it needs to be a game update and we're locked for deploying new updates for the time being.

What is the limiting factor? If it's a timing issue, can we push the change to the next patch? As long as NCSoft changes the expiration date on the tokens to reflect the new date of when we can use them, everything can work out.

I agree, they need to bring back the Transmute option. They listed the event tokens are usable until Dec 15 and did not list anything regarding Transmute option being taken away. People seems to just rage quit at this point because of this. I am one of them since my friend just quit because of this as well.

Not to mention now seeing that there are service rep people who are actually responding tickets with ability to help people exchange their tokens for outfits. This is just plain unfair to all other players at this point.

Please show some professionalism and consistency with your service NCSoft and bring back the transmute for people to have a chance to get their reward that they spent weeks on.

11 hours ago, Fubi said:

Please show some professionalism and consistency with your service NCSoft and bring back the transmute for people to have a chance to get their reward that they spent weeks on.

You must be new here, ncsoft and professionalism do not go together in one sentence. It's quite the norm that they screw up something every patch/event they are the epitome of incompetence. If you want to continue playing this trainwreck of a game better get used to it.

the good stuff for event has been taken off for a while right after event ends. if you have so many token why not start using them right before event end. we probably got the extended maintenance cause EU would have had advantage over NA yet again. so before this event ends be sure to do everything in advance so you don't get stuck.

we probably will get another extended maintenance at every event end, just get used to it

Edited by lillvargen

On 01/12/2020 at 10:10 AM, lillvargen said:

the good stuff for event has been taken off for a while right after event ends. if you have so many token why not start using them right before event end. we probably got the extended maintenance cause EU would have had advantage over NA yet again. so before this event ends be sure to do everything in advance so you don't get stuck.

we probably will get another extended maintenance at every event end, just get used to it

The Haunted Halloween Token tooltip states they are redeemable until 2020-12-15.. but they aren't, so how is this the players fault?

Edited by Hated

7 hours ago, ByuL said:

Can we get the update on this matter?
Would we be able to use our hard-worked event currencies?

@Hime

And maybe @Hime  could also tell us what is going to happen with the  trade-in options for "Harvest Tickets" next week? Will they remove the good stuff from dragon express again, so we could only buy worthless stuff after?

16 hours ago, lillvargen said:

they just posted that in forum @Belido

I am not sure if I missed anything, but I haven't had the "Harvest Feast" in mind, which they are mentioning now, i rather wanted to know:

I'm wondering if we still can trade in "Harvest Tickets" for Sacred Vials or Pet Packs within dragon express after 16th Dezember,

1 hour ago, Belido said:

I am not sure if I missed anything, but I haven't had the "Harvest Feast" in mind, which they are mentioning now, i rather wanted to know:

I'm wondering if we still can trade in "Harvest Tickets" for Sacred Vials or Pet Packs within dragon express after 16th Dezember,

I don't think you can.

Just use them all before the patch maintenance.

• Like 1