20 gold to mail gems to an alt then 20 to mail back UNACCEPTABLE I AM PREMIUM

JonJonPoPong2

I am sick of this insane cost of mailing gems to alts. Its 20+ gold to mail my gems to my alt, The cost of mailing 1 Square is 30 silver but the next tier up gem a penta gem becomes 3 gold each?

Why is it a 10x jump in cost? Is the new gem going to be 30 gold each? How can someone spend 20+ gold to mail to a char, you do some dungeons then you need to spend 20+ gold to mail back and have wasted 40+ gold??? YOU WORKING FOR NCSOFT READING THIS. FIX THIS

Not only that why am I as a premium member of this game giving you money every ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ month not able to mail my gems for free???

Seriously NC Soft, we are sick of this kind of insanity.

Oh and lets talk about how Naryu Sanctum refreshed dungeon runs at 20 FPS constantly??? WTF? How did you break the dungeon by just boosting stats on the bosses?

Who is responsible for this?

• Like 1

Also taking that much gold for transfering gems is stupid and pointless , but i have to say here something : i don't understand why people still use their main gems on alts ,while you can have super easy full octa from mushin and easy full triangular from moon refuge .

3rd way just craft octa or triangular with hepta chests from cs/mandate  and keep for future things for ur main.

I hope ur are not one of these players that don't invest 10g in their alts and slack at bt gear,raven and hope they get carried because they have ( required AP -main gems ) , because i hate them . 

I want all my power possible on my alts when I play them, so that means having my gems on them. Never mind that if you 6 v6 its stupidly expensive.

I haven't spent likely a hundred thousand gold on my gem set over these 5 years to not use them and instead use some ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ octa gems.

Just think of all the gold being wasted trying to do weeklies when you are burning 40+ per char.

If they dont want to lower it for free to play players thats fine

I AM PREMIUM AND I AM SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE I DONT PAY FOR THIS GAME.

I DO PAY FOR THIS GAME AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR 5 YEARS SO STOP TRYING TO STEAL ALL MY GOLD.

Edited by JonJonPoPong2

They are alts, so you wanting "all your power" on them is pure conveniance so imo you should be paying gold for it as its meant to be a gold sink.

You could have also gotten free non upgradable triangular gems on them and still be able to do all the dailies and quests on them.

Being premium doesnt mean anything in that regard because its not a premium perk to mail gems for free.

1 hour ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

Also taking that much gold for transfering gems is stupid and pointless , but i have to say here something : i don't understand why people still use their main gems on alts ,while you can have super easy full octa from mushin and easy full triangular from moon refuge .

3rd way just craft octa or triangular with hepta chests from cs/mandate  and keep for future things for ur main.

I hope ur are not one of these players that don't invest 10g in their alts and slack at bt gear,raven and hope they get carried because they have ( required AP -main gems ) , because i hate them . 

33 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

They are alts, so you wanting "all your power" on them is pure conveniance so imo you should be paying gold for it as its meant to be a gold sink.

You could have also gotten free non upgradable triangular gems on them and still be able to do all the dailies and quests on them.

Being premium doesnt mean anything in that regard because its not a premium perk to mail gems for free.

Both of you are missing the point. How convenient. It is beyond ridiculous the charges for sending items that have high value. They are using the mail system as a money sink. It's not good enough for them that the F5 market is one giant one. They want to hurt the player's monetary stability by charging insane costs for sending expensive items via mail. Next they'll start charging gold to open the mail or any sealed item sent via mail just like they charge for opening items for the Unity system. This is the point @Grimoir and @Zuzuzuzuzu. You too might have a few million gold stashed away and won't bat an eye; however, many of us don't have that kind of gold reserves to send items that are ridiculously priced to send. @Hime I'm tagging you about this and your company's egregious methods of removing gold from the economy. But I know you'll just ignore this as the good ole company man you are.

15 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

Both of you are missing the point. How convenient. It is beyond ridiculous the charges for sending items that have high value. They are using the mail system as a money sink. It's not good enough for them that the F5 market is one giant one. They want to hurt the player's monetary stability by charging insane costs for sending expensive items via mail. Next they'll start charging gold to open the mail or any sealed item sent via mail just like they charge for opening items for the Unity system. This is the point @Grimoir and @Zuzuzuzuzu. You too might have a few million gold stashed away and won't bat an eye; however, many of us don't have that kind of gold reserves to send items that are ridiculously priced to send. @Hime I'm tagging you about this and your company's egregious methods of removing gold from the economy. But I know you'll just ignore this as the good ole company man you are.

But you are missing the point which is you do not have to mail over your gems to be able to do all the dailies, you might aswel be perfectly fine with the non transmutable ones from moon refuge. The difference is here he wants those gems, so its pure conveniance to have them which is why they cost so much. This has nothing to do with having millions of gold to spend. I just think that if something is pure conveniance and not necessity, it should have a price.

5 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

But you are missing the point which is you do not have to mail over your gems to be able to do all the dailies, you might aswel be perfectly fine with the non transmutable ones from moon refuge. The difference is here he wants those gems, so its pure conveniance to have them which is why they cost so much. This has nothing to do with having millions of gold to spend. I just think that if something is pure conveniance and not necessity, it should have a price.

Who hell are you to tell anyone what or how they can play? I know, just another white-hat for the company.

• Like 1

@StrykerGaming you are wrong on what you said about me , if u read again my msg i said and i quote "Also taking that much gold for transfering gems is stupid and pointless" which mean he is right , i don't agree with the gold for gems via mail . 
Also my other point was ,why he want main gems to alts which already he asnwer to that " he want max power from gems" idk what more power he can get 20k dps  bhuaaa. 

Another thing is i don't have millions of gold (i wish loool ) , my alts( have only 2 ,rest are deleted) are DES,BM both of them created only with events free items ,both of them have triangular/octa gems the free ones and im good with them , i make my own VT,SK,TT runs with both ,i do tank on both (if nobody want to tank) . Both are TB3 ,2nd last tier which will change with next event ,last tier of accs ,  TT-ring,earring stage 10 and i do  BM-4mil dps boss kill , DES -3mil dps boss kill .

What you want more from an alt ?  Spending gold sending gems is not productive,not efficient ,is not necessary for current content . 

Do as you wish i said my part , good luck ,anyway NCSOFT won't listen and won't bother with such kind of things . 5 years of history ,get used.

Good luck.

16 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Yes, everyone is  a white hat when their opinion differs from yours.

Ah yes, deflection. You're answer is what I expected. You have no right to tell anyone how to play this game. You want to post your opinion, do so, but to insinuate that players must play a certain way, nope.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

i don't understand why people still use their main gems on alts ,while you can have super easy full octa from mushin and easy full triangular from moon refuge .

This is what I called you out about.

2 minutes ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

@StrykerGaming you are wrong on what you said about me ,

See above.

3 minutes ago, Zuzuzuzuzu said:

What you want more from an alt ?  Spending gold sending gems is not productive,not efficient ,is not necessary for current content .

Because he and others, like myself, choose to do so. NCSOFT/NCWest choose to penalize the entire player base with their money sink methodology in their mailing system.

22 minutes ago, StrykerGaming said:

Because he and others, like myself, choose to do so. NCSOFT/NCWest choose to penalize the entire player base with their money sink methodology in their mailing system.

SEe you say it yourself "you choose to do so". NC does not penalize you, actually its the other way around NC ALLOWS you to mail over the gems at a gold cost as that is a system designed by them. If you CHOOSE to mail your gems over, you do it by using the system they build to allow you to do so. 

This is the reason I stopped progressing my gems after got all Gilded Square. Time, effort and money needed to get Gilded Penta vs. the damage boost. It's worthless. I'll just stuck with Gilded Square Gems (so I can send them to alts relatively cheap) until mailing price for Penta will be reduced or until I leave this game for good.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Shironeko:

This is the reason I stopped progressing my gems after got all Gilded Square. 

about same here, I almost did one penta dyad, but then I used too much powder for pet gem in last event so I keep my 4 dyad quare for way longer, as they even removed the upgrade option for those now and mailing em is also damn cheap

I think you are both right. Penta gems are definitely not necessary on alt characters, I personally think that’s overkill. However, considering that the gems are bound to account, and it took you so much time effort and money COUGH, to get the gems, why not be able to use them on all alts? That gold fee is petty. Yes, it’s CONVENIENT, but it’s also petty. These little things here and there are what NCsoft should really consider canning. I’m not trying to be that guy, but there are plenty of MMOs that make way more revenue off of fair, acceptable, convenient pay to progress, than this companies, (give me every single gawd dam cent you have or you won’t have bag space,  gold, gem slots, pet, crit, the ability to fast travel whenever, an enjoyable 6v6 experience, and you sure as hell won’t be able to change your weapon skins) pay to progress system. The point here is, yes, the gems are very powerful and they don’t want you just sending them to any character whenever you want, but it’s a little petty to throw that much gold on their mailing costs. You could make the argument that currently we make enough good every day to cover that cost to send over easy but that is also petty.