Suggestion for new people in game

SamSalaBim

This game have hard time to coexist 5 year peoples and new peoples, PVPs, events, daily quests and so one. I found possibility to be happy of both sides, pleas dont say NO now say it in half year... Can you pleas start new server each 3 month? Like yours "Jinsojun" as main server, every 3 month starting new server for new people to come and play, then its joins main server and new server takes its place..? I know its lots work and no one knows does its gonna be worth, but still...

6 hours ago, SamSalaBim said:

This game have hard time to coexist 5 year peoples and new peoples, PVPs, events, daily quests and so one. I found possibility to be happy of both sides, pleas dont say NO now say it in half year... Can you pleas start new server each 3 month? Like yours "Jinsojun" as main server, every 3 month starting new server for new people to come and play, then its joins main server and new server takes its place..? I know its lots work and no one knows does its gonna be worth, but still...

Plenty of other games that feature seasonal servers.. why not just play those if that's the game style you enjoy.

They went from 13+ servers from the first year of release to 3 servers 3 years later and now to 1 don't you think that says a lot from this company? and now you ask to open another server? I mean I guess they can if you give them tons of $$$ and only get around 100 players on that server and let's say that they open a new server you still end up in F8 where it makes no difference

10 hours ago, FlCosmin said:

They went from 13+ servers from the first year of release to 3 servers 3 years later and now to 1 don't you think that says a lot from this company? and now you ask to open another server? I mean I guess they can if you give them tons of $$$ and only get around 100 players on that server and let's say that they open a new server you still end up in F8 where it makes no difference

Still ending up in F8 and waiting ages until your party is full :)

Not to mention that you can wait an eternity if you look for hardmode dungeons 

vor 11 Stunden schrieb FlCosmin:

They went from 13+ servers from the first year of release to 3 servers 3 years later and now to 1 

Well, there are still 2 of em, the US and the EU server.

And that is possibly just because of one reason. Not the overcrowded population (lol), neither the ping (as if they would ever care), but the lack of skill to do that job, is my guess why they haven't gone that far:sweat:

On 11/18/2020 at 1:06 AM, SamSalaBim said:

I believe the 2 servers they have now are super servers that are capable of very large capacity of players. I know a few MMOs like SWTOR have done this. Its more cost effective and financially better for operation costs. The need for 'new' servers probably won't happen until such time the two they have now are consistently at or new capacity over a period of time for them to even begin to consider doing so.

4 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

I believe the 2 servers they have now are super servers that are capable of very large capacity of players. I know a few MMOs like SWTOR have done this. Its more cost effective and financially better for operation costs. The need for 'new' servers probably won't happen until such time the two they have now are consistently at or new capacity over a period of time for them to even begin to consider doing so.

lol no we have normal servers there is just a few thousand players left on each server and the numbers are only going down because of how badly nc manages this game, there will never be a new server.