Appropriate Compensation for CTA key buyers

TrueHeartz

I know there's already enough threads complaining about how EU players are missing out on weekly rewards, I am not talking about that. 

First there's a damn bug with the cooldown timers for ONE WEEK and that reduces the event length for us by 25% already. 

What do we get as compensation? Absolute garbage. 

Now you REDUCE THE DURATION AGAIN by another 6hrs for anyone on EU, alot of the Hauls are gonna expire unopened BECAUSE OF BUGS AND MAINTENANCE EXTENSIONS. 

@Hime I can deal with the complains of a game being Pay to Win but PAY TO GET DISADVANTAGE? What the actual hell? Do you want to discourage us to actually pay? 

WE PAID FOR THE CTA KEYS AND NOW HALLOWEEN EVENT IS GIMPED. 

Oh yeah the compensation again is a damn joke.

MOVE THE MAINTANENCE OR EXTEND THE EVENT. OR COMPENSATE US PROPERLY. 

@Hime I honestly can't tell if the western team is trying to self sabotage the game on purpose at this point. 2 months into the game and I already am getting penalized for paying. Really pathetic.

1 hour ago, TrueHeartz said:

@Hime I honestly can't tell if the western team is trying to self sabotage the game on purpose at this point. 2 months into the game and I already am getting penalized for paying. Really pathetic.

Sadly that is the norm here, they have been doing things that seem like they want to actively destroy the game since years.

3 hours ago, TrueHeartz said:

I know there's already enough threads complaining about how EU players are missing out on weekly rewards, I am not talking about that. 

First there's a damn bug with the cooldown timers for ONE WEEK and that reduces the event length for us by 25% already. 

What do we get as compensation? Absolute garbage. 

Now you REDUCE THE DURATION AGAIN by another 6hrs for anyone on EU, alot of the Hauls are gonna expire unopened BECAUSE OF BUGS AND MAINTENANCE EXTENSIONS. 

@Hime I can deal with the complains of a game being Pay to Win but PAY TO GET DISADVANTAGE? What the actual hell? Do you want to discourage us to actually pay? 

WE PAID FOR THE CTA KEYS AND NOW HALLOWEEN EVENT IS GIMPED. 

Oh yeah the compensation again is a damn joke.

MOVE THE MAINTANENCE OR EXTEND THE EVENT. OR COMPENSATE US PROPERLY. 

I used the keys on an alt and opened the hauls on the main (Did not do event on alts since i don't hardcore bns any more)

So that's a pretty non-issue imo :D

41 minutes ago, Uldrum said:

I used the keys on an alt and opened the hauls on the main (Did not do event on alts since i don't hardcore bns any more)

So that's a pretty non-issue imo :D

Translated to: I used two chars instead of one even thought the rewards were char bound and didn't face any issues and so It didn't effect me.

And whats the point you are trying to make?

6 hours ago, TrueHeartz said:

Translated to: I used two chars instead of one even thought the rewards were char bound and didn't face any issues and so It didn't effect me.

And whats the point you are trying to make?

I used the keys on the alt because they were character bounds.. I Don't need the low ass sheet from that one on my main. But it's very nice for the alts.

My Point is, Use the keys for the character that actully needs the gear.

1 hour ago, Uldrum said:

I used the keys on the alt because they were character bounds.. I Don't need the low ass sheet from that one on my main. But it's very nice for the alts.

My Point is, Use the keys for the character that actully needs the gear.

Good for you then? Doesn't solve the problem though does it? What if I needed to do the keys and HW event on the same char?
Are dumb or just pretending to be dense on purpose?

1 hour ago, Hime said:

@TrueHeartz, we recognize this is an issue for those with remaining keys so if you still have a key and cannot open the remaining Chest, our Customer Support team will assist you.

Its not the keys, its the halloween hauls, the keys caused unwanted cooldowns and I have hauls that will expire unopened.

Regardless, I'll contact support about. Maybe there is some hope afterall.

Edited by TrueHeartz
Didn't wanna double post

You guys wouldn't have any haul left if you simply logged in 3 times per day for 2.5 week.

THIS is not the case, THIS is not the real issue. What is then?

First they BAITED us by giving us extra hauls for logging in, making us find out that we can get enough tokens for the 2nd H letter, and then they SHIFTED the maintenance to 6 AM for the first time ever since 5 years to screw us WAY FURTHER! We won't get "week limited" items (vial, pet packs, 7 purple unity chests) AS WELL! But wait, there's more!

We won't get hauls from weekly, tuffy from daily, bag of spells from event dungeon. We won't use 2-3 daily dash spins. We won't get login rewards. We won't use our prestige charm. We won't be able to clear ToO/ET/IA with boosted rewards if someone was going to do it.

WE WORKED EVERYDAY to get these event tokens for days/weeks, and now they are USELESS! We can't use orange tokens because week limited items are gone, and red toknes because the maintenance was shifted. What do we get as a "compensation"? Just some random junk from daily challenge! How does it compensate anyone for such loss? It absolutely DOESN'T! I'm not a math expert but I'd guess that this "compensation" isn't even worth 2% of our loss!

One more joke for you, guys. They've not only shifted the maintenance to 6 AM but only posted the routine maintenance post 3 hours earlier at 3 AM! Pathetic.

GOOD JOB NC! You're at your best again! /s

Edited by Walex

8 hours ago, Hime said:

@TrueHeartz, we recognize this is an issue for those with remaining keys so if you still have a key and cannot open the remaining Chest, our Customer Support team will assist you.

What exactly will the customer service do?

Telling the player that restoring their expired CTA chest+keys will use 1 revert token? 

IMHO You wont lose anything by just giving the players what they want. The inventory so tight, the rewards are almost next to impossible to get without hardcore gaming in dungeons that even with all that intensity we get too drowsy running it over and over again.
so what's that 200 dungeon cores for a single gear? you expect us to run that ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 100 times for a gear that's worth nothing without upgrades?
something is really wrong with this game, lucky there are still suckers like us who continues to run those sleep-inducing monotony called dungeons.

I played 2 years ago. Stopped and came back a week right before the call to arms event ended. Now, Im stuck with a chest I cant open because the keys need drops from dungeons that no longer drop them and im stuck with gears that arent worth squat unless i do dungeons 500 times. Seriously, you're not making this easy for us and for your business and now this.

So yeah.. only time will tell.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:27 PM, Walex said:

You guys wouldn't have any haul left if you simply logged in 3 times per day for 2.5 week.

THIS is not the case, THIS is not the real issue. What is then?

First they BAITED us by giving us extra hauls for logging in, making us find out that we can get enough tokens for the 2nd H letter, and then they SHIFTED the maintenance to 6 AM for the first time ever since 5 years to screw us WAY FURTHER! We won't get "week limited" items (vial, pet packs, 7 purple unity chests) AS WELL! But wait, there's more!

We won't get hauls from weekly, tuffy from daily, bag of spells from event dungeon. We won't use 2-3 daily dash spins. We won't get login rewards. We won't use our prestige charm. We won't be able to clear ToO/ET/IA with boosted rewards if someone was going to do it.

WE WORKED EVERYDAY to get these event tokens for days/weeks, and now they are USELESS! We can't use orange tokens because week limited items are gone, and red toknes because the maintenance was shifted. What do we get as a "compensation"? Just some random junk from daily challenge! How does it compensate anyone for such loss? It absolutely DOESN'T! I'm not a math expert but I'd guess that this "compensation" isn't even worth 2% of our loss!

One more joke for you, guys. They've not only shifted the maintenance to 6 AM but only posted the routine maintenance post 3 hours earlier at 3 AM! Pathetic.

GOOD JOB NC! You're at your best again! /s

While 90% of what you said is right, Maintenance has fluctuated with the time change since Beta. Just saying.