Extended Maintenance "compensation"

Kovalis

@Hime I hope this is a bad joke.

You do realize that starting maintenance at 6 CET deprives us from the full set of Login Rewards that we would have gotten before the maintenance, right ? And during the one week of improved rewards, on top of that.

It will also prevent us from buying any of the "per week" event rewards before the event ends, and I imagine those will, as usual for those event, not be available any longer after the maintenance ?

On top of that, it prevents us from going through the event dungeon one final time between the morning reset and the maintenance. That's one Box of Spells lost on each character we would have wanted to run it on.

To actually compensate us for this, you need to :

• offer a 1/account free pack countaining all the login rewards we'll be unable to collect ;
  • offer a 1/character free Box of Spells, since we won't be able to do the dungeon to earn it wednesday morning ;
  • either make sure that the current dragon express event tab stays fully available for at least one more week, or offer free per character and per account packs to compensate for every single item we won't be able to collect because of this.

The laughable "compensation pack" you've announced doesn't account for any of this, and is nothing but an insult. This company's actions and communication have made me angry several times before, This is one time too many. I went ahead and cancelled my subscription, and I will not be renewing it or spending another cent on B&S or any NCSoft game ever again, if you do not fix this and actually compensate us fairly for what this extended maintenance is actually costing us.

Edited by Kovalis
  • Like 2

I call absolute bull ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ on the "we need extended maint for weekly rewards on EU". EU and NA run on the same patches and somehow only EU needs this extended maint?

I am canceling my subscription as well on both accounts, first you screw us over with the CTA boxes (WE PAID FOR THE KEYS) and give UTTER GARBAGE compensation.

THEN YOU SHORTEN THE AMOUNT OF TIME WE GET TO OPEN THE HALLOWEEN BOXES ON TOP OF THAT.

On top of that the compensation is a ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ joke again.

I regret spending money on this game, everyone warned me when I joined (barely 2 months in btw) but yeah I see why. Thanks a bunch @Hime please keep giving us more worthless "compensation" packs.

Love you focus on all that. 
but what is annoying is all u need to do to get an awakend unity box again, is one set of weeklies....

which is prob the reason why they was like oh wops we gave them too much tokens, so let’s make sure we “fix” this....

So they should compensate with 5 old event hauls or an awk. Unity box to everyone!

not cool bns! Not cool

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Meeeeeh said:

Love you focus on all that. 
but what is annoying is all u need to do to get an awakend unity box again, is one set of weeklies....

which is prob the reason why they was like oh wops we gave them too much tokens, so let’s make sure we “fix” this....

So they should compensate with 5 old event hauls or an awk. Unity box to everyone!

not cool bns! Not cool

Alot of us missed 7 days worth of Hauls to open cuz of the CTA bug and all we got was 1 spell box. Haha good joke on them actually compensating properly.

Best case would be @Hime wording it in a way where it seems like a good update but then after patch you realize its not and then she won't ever reply to the thread. I am so done with these joke of a compensation each time they ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ up.

whispering you guys : " maintenance is 12 hours btw,   TWELVE  HOURS , a day have 24h , half of day ,imagine these night shift in EU :D: "

beside "jokes" this was PURE INTENTED for us to not get the extra oil,awaken and purple unity  " 

anyway nothing good expect from this milking company, go spend your money more ,fed their belly more . Thanks ,good bai bai :D:

• Like 1

@Hime
Are you freaking kidding me?

Don't you dare doing that to us, EU players!

Do it on another day, not Wednesday!
The "issue with Weekly Ranking reward distribution" can wait.

"Due to the inconvenience caused for Jinsoyun players, a 0 Hongmoon Coin bundle will be available on the Hongmoon Store after the maintenance for one week. The bundle includes:

x1 Orb of Ascension

x10 Honing Oil

x1 Superior Reputation Charm

x1 Superior Daily Challenge Treasure Chest"

This is your "compensation" for all that we're going to lose? Don't be funny.

You know exactly what we're going to lose and you know exactly that this compensation isn't even worth 5% of what we're going to lose.

I repeat, DON'T YOU DARE DOING IT TO YOUR EU PLAYERS!

Edited by Walex
Tag
  • Like 1

Idk @Kovalis if you're aware but there's at least one more thing that we're gonna lose.

The problem is that THEY KNOW that we are gonna lose these things and THEY DO it on purpose... ffs

I'll repeat it here as well... @Hime don't you dare doing that 6 AM maintenance to EU players!

• Like 1

I need to do new weeklies on wednesday morning for the last hauls. i need to get to 33 haunted halloween tokens to transmute a H. Due to this maintanance it is not possible for me to complete that.

why?

Edited by Gman

People complained since launch about maintenance in the middle of the day and they never cared and all of a sudden they do a maintenance so early? 100% sure they do it so early just to make sure we are not able to claim another set of rewards because they realized people get way too much stuff that way (even another legendary unity stone). They just shut down the server at 6 then do nothing till 13 and it will be online again around the usual time lololol.

45 minutes ago, Cor said:

People complained since launch about maintenance in the middle of the day and they never cared and all of a sudden they do a maintenance so early? 100% sure they do it so early just to make sure we are not able to claim another set of rewards because they realized people get way too much stuff that way (even another legendary unity stone). They just shut down the server at 6 then do nothing till 13 and it will be online again around the usual time lololol.

This is exactly what I think is going on. They had no problems with weekly distribution this week. And NA runs on same patch so why only EU is going down? 

22 minutes ago, Ellarose said:

Y'all do realise that everything your complaining about NA never get? getting double logins is a EU privilege not the norm. be happy it works that way when it does.

NA is getting a longer time to open Halloween haul boxes than EU. Why does it matter? Cuz there was a bug that didn't get CTA key buyers open hauls for an entire week.

1 hour ago, Ellarose said:

Y'all do realise that everything your complaining about NA never get? getting double logins is a EU privilege not the norm. be happy it works that way when it does.

True, but we also get the "privilege" of having maintenance in the middle of the day every week.

Maintenance in 4 hours, still no announcement on twitter and no reply here on whether or not we get atleast a day of extended event dragon express after this ridiculously long maintenance.

Some news before all of EU is asleep would be appreciated.

• NCSOFT

Hello,

Thank you all for your feedback. Unfortunately, without the extended maintenance to apply the fixes, thousands of characters will not receive their ranking rewards or will receive the incorrect rewards in the next season end. This issue was experienced in October. It has to be repaired tomorrow or the issue will exacerbate. :/

For the bundle available after the maintenance tomorrow, we're adding the Box of Spells (as requested) and an additional Superior Reputation Charm.