Golden Harvest Festival Arrives November 18

From the patch notes:

"Mythical Enchantment for Heart, Pet Aura, Soul, and Talisman

Mythical enchanting is expanding to the highest Heart, Pet Aura, Soul and Talisman. Use 5 Enchantment Stones, 5 Transformation Stones, and 250 Gold to upgrade your eligible equipment to mythical. After that, Fusion Stones, Transformation Stones, and gold are required to upgrade to the next stage with 20 stages total."

YES! Finally! I can't wait to have more RNG in the game! Thank you NCsoft! May I have another?! Why stop at heart, soul, pet, and talisman? I think ALL of our gear should have that RNG upgrade possibility put on it! I haven't mortgaged my house for this game yet! What is wrong with you and your small minded, narrow thinking NCsoft? Let's ruin this game even more! I can't wait to fail at trying to advance my character and lose resources with absolutely nothing to show for it! Can I give you my credit card right now? Sign me up!

In case you are wondering if NCsoft is listening to us, yes. They are. I guarantee it. They know what you want. No, they don't obey though. They know we don't want this. They don't care. They are putting it in anyway. Deal with it. They are going to ram it down your throat. Pay for it... or be less powerful than people who are willing to deal with this system. That is how this game works now. It's not about having fun. It is about paying for something or you will fall behind. If you fall behind, you won't be as competitive as your opponents! You don't want to be at a disadvantage and lose do you?! So pay for the new system! This definitely isn't a violation of their philosophy!

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/uk/news/business-model-revealed/

I mean... hah! That promise was made 5 years ago. Promises go bad. Promises have expiration dates you know, and the expiration dates are certainly shorter than the life span of the product the promises are made for! If NCsoft cared about what they say compared to what they do, they would have halted this downward spiral long ago.

From the patch notes:

"The Primeweald

Level Recommendation: Level 60, HM 22 or higher

The Primeweald is an auto-hunting zone, and PvP will not be enabled in this zone."

Do you not understand how stupid auto hunting zones are? Think about this philosophically. If you need an auto hunting zone, why do you need it? By putting something like this in, it is an admission that you know that people don't want to play your game. It is putting in a feature to have the game play itself so that people don't have to play it, but ... that isn't playing the game.

If I don't want to play a game... I don't play it.

If there is a game that I DO want to play, I don't want a auto-self-play button because I don't want to watch the game play itself. I want to play the game myself! Therefore, under no circumstances should you ever put in an auto-hunting zone. If you just use some logic, you will realize that it makes no sense.

Instead, what needs to be done is the game needs to be made more FUN. Make us want to actually play the game! Do you understand the concept of "fun?" "Entertaining?" "Engaging?" You actually have no idea how to do that do you? That is a severe problem. That means you have this multi million dollar product that is slowly going down the tubes... and you have no idea what to do with it next. That means you are out of ideas. You need new ideas. Hire some people. Figure it out.  It isn't about grinding. It isn't about a reward or a handout. It isn't about penalizing people by making them fall behind if they don't pay. "Fun" gets your heart rate up. Fun is interesting. Fun is novel. Fun makes you feel emotional connection. Fun is engaging, and entertaining. Fun makes you think, and consider something. Fun gives you a sense of achievement. Fun is also enjoying the journey to get there. Fun makes you excited to log in so that you can play more because you want to, not out of some feeling of obligation.

Edited by NorbertTheOpinionated
  • Like 1

It's not like this is something new, they never cared about our fun and at least since the beginning of this year they are on the full milking train. You think they do call to arms event because they are generous? No, it's just to lure in potential victims to milk making them think they got some great gear making it worth to play this game till they realize there is a overwhelming amount of things to upgrade which they will have to spend cash on to get if they want to get anywhere near endgame geared players.

8 hours ago, Cor said:

It's not like this is something new, they never cared about our fun and at least since the beginning of this year they are on the full milking train. You think they do call to arms event because they are generous? No, it's just to lure in potential victims to milk making them think they got some great gear making it worth to play this game till they realize there is a overwhelming amount of things to upgrade which they will have to spend cash on to get if they want to get anywhere near endgame geared players.

yup can confirm...I'm one of those ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ that spend $ on 365 prem, and the chest CTA keys....now I just realized what's happening. At this point I just login for new storylines, and occasional arena/tower like those single player arcade game. Progression seems impossible without $$ still. 

After reading the patch notes I come to the conclusion that I am quitting the game after almost 5 years of playing this game I've put up with a lot of their stupid decision in the past but it all bottled up and now everything is spilt and I am quitting this game because the current enjoyment that I am getting from this game is 0 there is absolutely nothing to do other than do daily/weekly finish quick then change to another character do daily finish quickly then switch to another and so one just so you can have enough income to keep up, there is no other content or group activity to make you want to play this game I mean sure there is PvP but that is not for everyone only for a small number of players and I am not one of them but for the more slightly above average player that wants to get something done in his progression he can't unless spending a lot of $$$ to be able to keep up but then again the current content in this game does not necessitate to have more than 2.2k to be able to do Silversteel raid but hey whales want it bursting so what do you do? you invest money in loot boxes and trove to make sure you meet the whale standards to be accepted in their ranks or play forever alone and accomplish nothing.

please no more auto ruts; fishing for upgrade materials is bad, auto hunt zones are bad, those who are cheating to auto their game are bad... trying to cover up bad spots by clumping in more potentially bad things is not improving anything; as in: the list of what is bad goes on...

but what makes the game good still despite all the worst things? they’re still working on it; they acknowledge our critiques, even if they are not all processed in-time; their unique concept is still intact; auto-sort for inventory is surprisingly well implemented... 

but if the BnS Complete has any auto non-sense other than the inventory sorting,  ,,  ,,,  well who knows, maybe it could be cool, like running around with all the characters on that account at once, and then micro-ing into any of them as fun required one to, as well as micro-ing what any of a character’s skill macros could be, and selected from lists of saved templates you - or another’s who then shared - could have designed... 

Hopefully they can leave their clearest mistakes annotated and in the past (:

after all, it isn’t unrealistic for fun to still exist when one is unhappy with the nature of their personal path. and it is certainly valid to express where are the areas of unhappiness