gems and gem powder

MaxMode

as it is right now u cant get gems or gem powder only throw solar energy from dragon express and 25 solar energy for 1 gem powder .5 day of doing daily to get 1 gem powder that does nothing maybe guys who been playing this game  since release and have solar energy sitting in their inventory doing nothing they can use them.  and  also there is no way how to get gems only same thing solar energy 8 or chance of drop in cold storage im not gonna count hm coz you  dont have orbs every day to get the loot . its impossible for free to play player to get to penta tier they can only dream of and forget about pet gems i mean 365 days of playing the game and not missing one day of daily will get u 1 gilded gem with solar energy  if u have the gems which u need 81 hexa  gems (which is the only  one u can get ) my suggestion is to make the useless oct gem chest from floor 15 u can use them as the way they are or u can salvage them to get 1 hongmoon hexa gem and the gilded gems from moon refuge u can salvage for hongmoon hex gem and 2 gem powders or hongmoon hepta and 2 gem powders (i didnt wanna say that coz i know there is bots there but hopefully they fix that soon

Edited by MaxMode

gilded gems are there for a reason, so you dont have to spend powder to get them. if youre upgrading hongmoon ones, after gilded, it becomes pretty expensive.

also, gems are the last thing you should be focusing on if you have other stuff to upgrade. 

get gilded gems, then gilded/square obsidian, garnet. 

1 hour ago, polarfoxy said:

also, gems are the last thing you should be focusing on if you have other stuff to upgrade. 

This^

You get a far better dmaage boost from upgrading your accessories, weapon, soul, heart, talisman than from going from one gem tier to the next.

You should see penta gems currently as a luxury and not something thats needed.