Slacking players in F8 party

Lantios

14 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

None. There just no way to do that unfortunately.

The best you can do is you leave yourself and start new party.

That and you can take screenshots of the situation (where they are at in relation to the other members), report them, send the screenshots, and put them on your blacklist. CS may or may not do anything; however, AFKing is against ToS. That's all you can really do.

2 hours ago, StrykerGaming said:

That and you can take screenshots of the situation (where they are at in relation to the other members), report them, send the screenshots, and put them on your blacklist. CS may or may not do anything; however, AFKing is against ToS. That's all you can really do.

LoL. Reporting literally does nothing.

i was once afk at koldrak (thats the one where you get better rewards when you deal more dmg, so i did the others a favor) and someone reported me. 

then i was warned by the gms that this is against tos and i get banned if i do it repeatedly. 

It is because they don't want to implement vote kick for online players not just offline because reasons they don't want to say and it is stupid since you don't directly kick that person you need everyone else in the party to vote for the kick the specific player but hey when they don't care how the player base runs this is the result and it will never get resolved

6 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

I remember lvl 45 times where i could not kick online players. So i am not sure if that is correct maybe in beta times ?

well i didn't start playing the game until early 2017. Vote kicking was an option in f8 dungeon groups. They removed it for some reason idky. probably same reason we dont have in-game voice chat.

20 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

well i didn't start playing the game until early 2017. Vote kicking was an option in f8 dungeon groups. They removed it for some reason idky. probably same reason we dont have in-game voice chat.

No, you could never kick online players only offline ones.

On 11.11.2020 at 10:27 PM, Rmccn08 said:

Incorrect.

Yes, you are. I've been playing since launch and you could never kick online players in F8 and you claim that was still a thing 1year+ after launch? lol would have been nice if we could have kicked all the leechers back then but that sadly wasn't a thing.