Where is armory pearl waiting for so long

Rinori

we all want armory pearl i also send ticket next week if they not going to add them them in dragon express again and will ask them for refund my keys

i gonna do same will wait next week if they not going to do i also ask my key  4-5-6-7-8-9-11-12 key refund as well

• Like 1

i just going to quite bns if they not going to add armory pearl or restore my key to remnant again

bnscommunity@nsoft has no respect to their player

we have family what we work in crona time at pc  like we can fish at same time with our laptop ? if run laptop idle it get burn up we can normally play at 1-2hr

in that time we do daily weekly msp and mostly time consuming part is mushin tower 

i though pearl is their till november so i can do later but no scam to their people nice scam no where mention in game never saw u took thing from dragon express as well shame on u people

u and we both stuck with this event :_

Delete conversation  2 members active in this conversation (including you)

IMSTALKER
Read: October 30

yumikorin
Read: October 22

Conversation

Report reply

yumikorin

Started conversation: October 22

let help each other to bring back armory pearl

Edit

Report reply

IMSTALKER

Replied: October 30

they wont do anything anymore, its over

shameless bnscommunity make sad people heart  shame on u people 

Spoiler

really hopeless

they wont gonna do anything they are scammer bns na these developer run their own fake account like example grimor and imotomaster is their fake account in bnscommunity to oppose people comment before they try to make any changes  these people are high dixx and toxic loader always oppose people comments

the good community is only korean from what i saw

grimor and imotomaster is their fake account in bnscommunity to oppose people comment

i agree these two dog always oppose people comments pure fake accounts not ingame player i also want to report to check these account grimor and imotomaster not even have character or gear in their account running fake account by nsoft to run own politics this is pro community no change all we do what we want (this two gold digger fake account grimor and imotomaster)

vor 41 Minuten schrieb GodofKiss:
  Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

really hopeless

they wont gonna do anything they are scammer bns na these developer run their own fake account like example grimor and imotomaster is their fake account in bnscommunity to oppose people comment

My Ingamename is: "EinFeuchterTraum" alot of people know me atleast by name ingame cause i am one of thoose players playing since day 1. People who know me also know i dont like NCwest and i blame them for nearly everything wrong here. There is simply stuff i disagree with people like you. For example armory pearls.

There is no reason you would have been unable to fish enough during the event and now you all complain that you didnt manage to get them.

I am fair to NCsoft in my oppinion. I write about stuff they do wrong and i flame them alot. Do you think NC would ban their employees twice ? My next one will be permanent. They dont like if people critizize to much like i did around my 800th comment. I am constantly trying to reduce the flame i am writing about NCsoft so i dont get banned.

Really, you people still going on about this? There is lots you can blame nc for but not this event, you not getting your pearls is no ones but your own fault there was a whole month time to get them. If you wrongly assumed you could still get them during reward redemption that is also your own fault, most people knew you won't be able to exchange them anymore because it's obvious when you think about it. The only thing you accomplish here by making all those excuses and even calling them scammers is making yourself look stupid.

Edited by Cor

3 hours ago, GodofKiss said:
  Reveal hidden contents

really hopeless

they wont gonna do anything they are scammer bns na these developer run their own fake account like example grimor and imotomaster is their fake account in bnscommunity to oppose people comment before they try to make any changes  these people are high dixx and toxic loader always oppose people comments

the good community is only korean from what i saw

Omg, this made my day :D

Well sorry to burst your bubble, i'm playing bns since the beta release. But that is not the point. The point is Armory PEarls were part of an event and that event ended just as it was announced. You can write posts and complain all you want, but fact is armory pearls will not be put back. There was more than enough time to get them without having to fish 24/7. 

Not to mention the event was announced at least a week upfront which means you could have fished pearls already a week before the event began. Next time make sure you read the announcements and know the event times and you will avoid such situations.

You're all just snowflakes wanting extra rewards that were SUPPOSED to not be acquirable AFTER event ends. NcSoft literally told that even before the event started. No scamming here. You had 4 weeks time. 4 WEEKS. If you can't do it in 4 weeks or too lazy or started too late, that is not the games problem. Even if it crashes alot you can still get it done in 4 weeks, no excuses. Enough time to complete the event fully with full rewards twice matter of fact.

For fishing find a spot with less people, try a different time of the day to find a spot with less people. Try a different channel with less people. If you can't play at another time cause of work or whatever life, that is not the games problem. games job is not to cater to your time schedule. NO GAME DOES THAT NOR THEY SHOULD.

Performance issues is another matter but those can also be mitigated with optimal settings on your PC.

You don't schedule the game, the game schedules you.

Edited by Amarathiel

• Hime locked this topic