What would you say to NCSoft West?

158425425G7

Am 3.11.2020 um 10:46 schrieb Grimoir:

There are some things you do need to realize:

1. the game is making far from pennies for them.

2. Not all players experience the same issues, not all players have performance issues with BnS, and a lot of players will continue to spend money because they want to and because they enjoy the game (people will always be happy to spend money on something they enjoy).

Why would someone withdraw their support if they do not have performance issues and enjoy the game? Case and point: i have no issues with performance in bns, not even raids, and i do enjoy the game, so i will still be buying my monthly premium and spend monies on costumes here and there because i want to.

I'd say most of the players have fps and lag issues. Currently, the whole European playerbase is even obligated to use several modifications in raids to reduce the lags and that still doesn't fix at all. I must say your argument about that is not based on any legitimate shreds of evidence. It's very biased because there is really none who will believe that you have no performance issues and about having no issues in raids really? You must be joking. Ncsoft are you masking yourself to keep brainwashing your foolish spenders or what? Unless you prove it to us that you have no performance issues then and only then people will believe you. And this the biggest gap "optimization" which you're not referring to at all because it's what affected the revenue very negatively throughout the year. So, to be really honest. Yes, Ncsoft still does generate a good amount of revenue from bns but it's also moving towards the south and it did in a very short period of time. Now, as for the western region basically only the richest are willing to spend in this game.

5 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

Specially when im aware who runs NCwest and the reason this game is the worse MMO out at the moment.

Skyforge, bless unleashed, Revelation Online, Kritika Online & Rift are just some of the MMO's that come to mind that are worse than BnS.. Tbh i don't know how you can think BnS is one of the worst, you must have played very few games to think that.

Also just look through https://mmos.com/review/mmorpg and you can find plenty more that are far worse than bns

Edited by Uldrum

On 04/11/2020 at 6:54 PM, Grimoir said:

Simple, rating. If any of the raitng comissions says it has to be censored to be released in a region / available in a country they have to do it or they cant publish the game there. Works the same with all games. Best example was one of the CoD games that had a lot "censored" if it wanted to be made available in most countries. This applies to the breast slider aswel.

In this regard doesnt matter if the players cry over it or not, what a rating commision says has to be done or you get out of that country / region.

Far Cry 4 has a pair of bare boobs and it got published everywhere.

ive wrote more than 1.000 posts in forums, several tickets to support and a ton of stuff in twitch chat. I got an answer from NCwest once and it actully worsened my view on this company.

I am not the only one like this and yet we still try to reach out to this company. We must be stupid or something.

If we change the questions to "What would you say to NCSoft West if they answer to you?" then i would ask the following "why are you not banning (people from that specific region) ? cause they 1. are region locked (are not allowed to play in EU in the first place), 2. Wintrade like hell, 3. abuse any kind of third party stuff they can, 4. only play on EU cause of HM coins which they can convert into real $$$ and thats actully more than they would earn with a real job in their country.

There is not even a money related reason for them not to ban theese cause they only hurt their income by having HM coins on mass making NC coin less needed.

Honestly for NCWest we need them to talk to the devs on improving the client we have. There's no reason why we have to delete files ourselves and make patches just to run the game with good fps without any lag. Especially for raids to where people are forced to go 32bit and have a chance to crash just because the game isn't running properly as it should when we are way ahead of the minimum specs needed to play.

Another thing would be the servers being on one side of the country instead of fixing it and put it on a cloud server or something like the Geforce now program (which doesn't operate well).

For pvp/pve we need a way for us to implement our thoughts so that we can have appropriate class balances. atm we are just relying on the korean playerbase to give their imput, but it'd be nice for us to be able to have our input as well since we all play the same game.

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, Uldrum said:

Skyforge, bless unleashed, Revelation Online, Kritika Online & Rift are just some of the MMO's that come to mind that are worse than BnS.. Tbh i don't know how you can think BnS is one of the worst, you must have played very few games to think that.

Also just look through https://mmos.com/review/mmorpg and you can find plenty more that are far worse than bns

kind of  a delayed reply, but i talk about the relevant bad mmos. neither of these you mention are relevant anymore.

Also i form my own opinions over games, not a websites. We dont share the same opinion and thats fine but its not your bussiness to say who has played how many games. And i can think of bns however i want specially when ive been playing the game since 2013 on KR servers then moving over to NCWest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/17/2020 at 12:25 AM, moveZneedle said:

kind of  a delayed reply, but i talk about the relevant bad mmos. neither of these you mention are relevant anymore.

Also i form my own opinions over games, not a websites. We dont share the same opinion and thats fine but its not your bussiness to say who has played how many games. And i can think of bns however i want specially when ive been playing the game since 2013 on KR servers then moving over to NCWest.

BnS is not a "Relevant" MMO, so i have no idea why you would compare it to "relevant" MMO's.

On 12/29/2020 at 12:06 AM, Uldrum said:

BnS is not a "Relevant" MMO, so i have no idea why you would compare it to "relevant" MMO's.

point is BnS is awful. mobile lvl monetization, awful performance unless u go through the effort to make it better yourself since NCsoft is incompetent, worthless dungeons and constantly rehashed content. absolutely nothing is new or innovative outside of greed. and ofc BnS isnt relevant, i dont care even if it shut down tbh. theres only 3 relevant mmos anyway  and BnS will never be close to any of em.

5 hours ago, moveZneedle said:

point is BnS is awful. mobile lvl monetization, awful performance unless u go through the effort to make it better yourself since NCsoft is incompetent, worthless dungeons and constantly rehashed content. absolutely nothing is new or innovative outside of greed. and ofc BnS isnt relevant, i dont care even if it shut down tbh. theres only 3 relevant mmos anyway  and BnS will never be close to any of em.

First you said "this game is the worse MMO out at the moment." then i give you examples of worse than BnS.. then you say those are not relevant.. But they are still out atm.. So BnS is as relevant as the examples i gave.

It's just weird to me that you say BnS is the worst, while you have not tried other MMO's that might have worse Monetization & performance.

Edited by Uldrum

22 hours ago, Uldrum said:

First you said "this game is the worse MMO out at the moment." then i give you examples of worse than BnS.. then you say those are not relevant.. But they are still out atm.. So BnS is as relevant as the examples i gave.

It's just weird to me that you say BnS is the worst, while you have not tried other MMO's that might have worse Monetization & performance.

Sorry we can't response you on this topic as we don't want to break the ToS. And back to topic, I don't want to tell BnS-West anything in here.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 3:39 PM, 158425425G7 said:

Let it all out here!

Well, y try first to play this game on eu server, all good till y rich lvl 60 tier 14, after that y encounter a bunch of error over and over. Change to us server and start again, with that I thought everything will be good in game, but y get same problem after lvl 60 tier 15 with a small different content: now it`s not about errors but a lag like hell in game. At first y believe it-s a normal thing because im in europe and it is an North-American server. Well, problem it is: why y did not meet this lag before y rich that lvl? And now I figured it out. Something in this game won`t let u play after you cross over lvl 60+. So my conclusion is: This game is everything but not a fair play game...waste of my time! I am part of a small gamer community here and everyone in that community tell me it is not worth play this game, now y see why they tell me this! Thankyou for this experience, y will  recommend this game very ,,warming" to all my close friend.