Requests to change 6v6 gamemodes again

ImoutoMaster

Hello, 

since NC seems to listen to like 1% of our complains now which is actully more than it used to be i request to change the core mechanics of 6v6 now. 

Whirwind valley is totally fine and i love the core mechanics of it. 

Beluga needs adjustments: Current cap time is what 3 seconds ? An Assasin can use godmode skills which exceed that time making it impossible to counter this class. I dont wanna complain about balance here we know NC wont care but this is a broken game mechanic. Solution simply make the cap time 5 seconds or whatever whirlwind valley has. Also the wall in mid where sin stleaths through needs to be changed so this is no longer possible in my oppinion. 

Nova Core: Remove the need to capture mid again. It was a nice idea to give booth teams a decent change to win instead of having rng in who is getting the first ball but it fails due to the balance of the game. Its safer for a team with alot of defence classes like warden, fm, etc. to protect mid so the game cannot even start, making the games way to long and people tend to go afk cause they know there is no way to win against this. Atleast you had a chance to switch the balls before but this is simply boring and probably the biggest reason most people hate nova core the most. 

Or another idea make the ball activate automaticlly after a certain time. 

Edited by ImoutoMaster

For beluga I see it somewhat differently. I dispise God or immortality skills in general so I would prefer for these to be removed from the game instead of changing the capping time. Sins don't stealth but port other players through the wall. Yes, it is a strong skill here and the only counter to this is to stop taking the horn. Stil I don't see it as that game breaking. It can only be used effectively for the first horn and the sin can't help during the fight making it a 5 vs 6.

I completly agree about nova cora though. It's just stupid that defending mid and not starting the orbs is often the best strategy. My suggestion would be to make it actauly random in which direction the orbs spawn. Before the lever in mid was added the first orb always went to left team which made right team have a disadvantage.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

For beluga I see it somewhat differently. I dispise God or immortality skills in general so I would prefer for these to be removed from the game instead of changing the capping time. Sins don't stealth but port other players through the wall. Yes, it is a strong skill here and the only counter to this is to stop taking the horn. Stil I don't see it as that game breaking. It can only be used effectively for the first horn and the sin can't help during the fight making it a 5 vs 6.

I can agree to your oppinion and accept that you think its fine with the porting others through the wall even tho i think it shouldnt be there cause there is no other class that can get through it. Its not the biggest issue of beluga anyway. About your oppinion on godmode skills sadly we know they dont give a damn about balance otherwise bm for example wouldnt have untargatable since 2 years in its iframe or third specs would be banned from pvp so i dont see them doing anything about this. This is also the reason i want them to increase the cap time in beluga so Sin can actully be stoped from taking horns.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Shekinah:

I completly agree about nova cora though. It's just stupid that defending mid and not starting the orbs is often the best strategy. My suggestion would be to make it actauly random in which direction the orbs spawn. Before the lever in mid was added the first orb always went to left team which made right team have a disadvantage.

As i mentioned in my last sentence it would be better to punish the mid protecting team by making the ball appear after a certain time of not capping so people are forced to cap mid at some point giving everyone a chance to win the game.

3 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

As i mentioned in my last sentence it would be better to punish the mid protecting team by making the ball appear after a certain time of not capping so people are forced to cap mid at some point giving everyone a chance to win the game.

You mentioning of punishment gave me an idea. Why not make it so that kills do not count unless the orbs were activated? It would make defending mid completly pointless and the actual fight, the real excitment and stress starts once the first orb appears. Even if you win mid you have to give the other team a chance win because otherwise you can't win yourself.

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

About your oppinion on godmode skills sadly we know they dont give a damn about balance otherwise bm for example wouldnt have untargatable since 2 years in its iframe or third specs would be banned from pvp so i dont see them doing anything about this.

So true. So sad. *in Trumps voice*

vor einer Stunde schrieb Shekinah:

Why not make it so that kills do not count unless the orbs were activated?

This would remove a bit of the competetive nature this gamemode is supposed to have thats why i personaly dislike this idea but i wouldnt mind it. You already fight to get to have the first orb. Its one way to reduce the difference in points if you dont get the first ball.