Blood Roses Account Bound

Jarke

@Hime

When do you guys plan to make Blood Roses and Scarlet Blooms account bound? The entire Iron Ark raid has been out for months now, and yet this old raid tier of items still aren't account bound, can you do the playerbase a favor and make these account bound. I know I'm not the only one who has like 15-20+ roses on multiple alts just sitting there since I can't mail them to my main.

@uldrum This isn't a new thing though. Whenever a new raid tier comes out the old raid tier items for soulshields and upgrading weapon become account bound. It's just this time they're taking their sweet time.

6 minutes ago, Jarke said:

@uldrum This isn't a new thing though. Whenever a new raid tier comes out the old raid tier items for soulshields and upgrading weapon become account bound. It's just this time they're taking their sweet time.

Not quite. It is always much much later where previous raid materials become account bound,k it never happens directly when new raid is released.

Very likely it will be with the next patch we get and most likely the doll dungeon.

8 hours ago, Uldrum said:

That's probably why they don't want to make them account bound.. they want you to trove or RnG box for them on your main, not get them for "Free" by sending from alts.

Why should it matter to the developers if we want to send gear and mats to our alts? Everything should be bound to account so that we can do that. They really want to improve the QoL for players, doing just that would in fact do so. If they want us to seal items like accessories, fine as long as we can send them those alts on our account. Their current business model of "sucking money" from us is nothing more than pay to play/win model. Hell, even BioWare allows most things BoA or items stuffed into legacy gear to be sent. NCsoft Korea really hasn't a clue or care what Western players really want. So they shoehorn us into their country's player base.

Edited by StrykerGaming

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Not quite. It is always much much later where previous raid materials become account bound,k it never happens directly when new raid is released.

Very likely it will be with the next patch we get and most likely the doll dungeon.

If they followed their previous pattern they should have become acc bound with the last update so they are doing it later than usual.