Deadnought Bracelet

861977_1452550304

NCSOFT... y'all gotta do something about this stupid bracelet. The drop rate of this thing is ABYSMAL. I've done easily 50 runs over the last few months and seen AT MOST one of them. There is no reason I should have to spend so much time farming garbage tier, outdated dungeons to upgrade my ENDGAME BRACELET. It is asinine that this is still the case. I need easily 4 of them across my account, so at this rate I'll have all of my bracelets upgraded in... 2022 maybe?

Please for the love of god look into this, because there's no good reason why it should be this way.

• Like 2

Meanwhile i have a dreadnought braclet accumulating dust in the vault since like 1+ year and will probably never use it because i'm not willing to run an 2+ year old dungeon 300 times. Why the heck do they keep increasing cores required, 200, 250 now 300.. next tier 350? Why make it harder all the time it's not like they sell the bracelet in the cash shop so ther is no benefit for them doing that, it's like they just do it to anger the players.

See thats the thing. The drop rates use to be no problem for most dungeon items because you could damn near lfp any dungeon years ago. You can't really do that anymore. So to cater to the smaller playbase it would be nice if they raised those drop rates up. And maybe even lessened the cores you need for legendarys. 

Yes please increase the droprate. Whats wrong about a 100% droprate for a weapon chest + 1 of the breakthrough items (for example in H0 are 2) in dungeons? It's so annoying when you have no luck at all and have to farm days for the stupid breakthrough item/weapon. Or just add them to the tower merchant for 1 yunsang prayer beads/ 1 outlaw island coin. Please. 

Back then when the Hollows Heart Glove was new I had to do like 50 SSM runs for the breakthrough item after I farmed the 100 HH runs for the legendary glove and I had to pay 200g for the SSM breakthrough glove. Today you also have to pay sometimes 20-40g after you finally dropped the breakthrough item/weapon and someone else want it as well if you are unlucky. I don't believe anything will happen, but do something.

Also to increase the cores for the accs is so annoying. To run a dungeon 100x is already boring enough but 300x? At least we can get most accs now in outlaw island which is really great. You should add the legendary glove of H0 btw.

tldr: Higher or maybe even 100% droprate for breakthrough items + weapons or add them to the tower merchant please.

1 hour ago, RyVerseLy said:

Yes please increase the droprate. Whats wrong about a 100% droprate for a weapon chest + 1 of the breakthrough items (for example in H0 are 2) in dungeons? It's so annoying when you have no luck at all and have to farm days for the stupid breakthrough item/weapon. Or just add them to the tower merchant for 1 yunsang prayer beads/ 1 outlaw island coin. Please. 

Back then when the Hollows Heart Glove was new I had to do like 50 SSM runs for the breakthrough item after I farmed the 100 HH runs for the legendary glove and I had to pay 200g for the SSM breakthrough glove. Today you also have to pay sometimes 20-40g after you finally dropped the breakthrough item/weapon and someone else want it as well if you are unlucky. I don't believe anything will happen, but do something.

Also to increase the cores for the accs is so annoying. To run a dungeon 100x is already boring enough but 300x? At least we can get most accs now in outlaw island which is really great. You should add the legendary glove of H0 btw.

tldr: Higher or maybe even 100% droprate for breakthrough items + weapons or add them to the tower merchant please.

THe problem here is, since our upgrades are 100% success, they need to leverage it by the rng in drops. If they would make the drops 100%, that would cut down the play time and thats not something they want, so then they would implement something that you wouldnt be able to upgrade instantly like a chance to fail.

It is always one or the other. Or you would rather we have the same upgrade system as KR has? Always when a new dungeon comes out, i always get as fast as i can more than one purple breakthrough item because there is always a chance it will be needed in the future, if not i cna discard it once i see what a new update brings. This was i am never at a situation whee i need to farm something for a drop and thats the only thing blocking my progress.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

THe problem here is, since our upgrades are 100% success, they need to leverage it by the rng in drops. If they would make the drops 100%, that would cut down the play time and thats not something they want, so then they would implement something that you wouldnt be able to upgrade instantly like a chance to fail.

Well everyone knows you here Grimoir, so I will keep it short, because to argue with you is kinda pointless tbh. I don't think it motivates players to play more, if everything in game is frustrating. Even to get a little stupid purple breakthrough item for the actual legendary item is just pain. The last days I've done 20+ H0 runs and 0 purple gloves dropped and I need 2. Now I just want to give it up than wasting more time. If they want us to play the game it should feel rewarding and not time wasting. Just add the breakthrough items/weapons for cores or outlaw island coins, so we do'nt have to count on rng but still have to play the game for it.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

It is always one or the other. Or you would rather we have the same upgrade system as KR has? Always when a new dungeon comes out, i always get as fast as i can more than one purple breakthrough item because there is always a chance it will be needed in the future, if not i cna discard it once i see what a new update brings. This was i am never at a situation whee i need to farm something for a drop and thats the only thing blocking my progress.

Yeah I do the same on my main, but this time I wanted to send over a suncatcher glove from my main to my alt since I don't need the cores anymore and you can't buy the glove for outlaw island coins, so I had to farm new breakthrough items.

• 2 months later...
Spoiler

Hey. 
I (also) wrote a letter to support about the Dreadnaught bracelet droprate. First I got a copy-pasta answer (some items drop randomly, less chance than other drops, we are support team, we can't change it, but we have a dev team, discuss it in forum blabla). I wrote another letter, so here are my questions and answers:

Questions: Who is the development team? Is it only Korea? 

You could change the wrong drops in Trove. Can't you change this?

If you read the forums, why can't you (any of you) comment under this topic with actual information? 

Anwers: Unfortunately, we are unable to provide computations or formulas regarding item stat percentage, item drop rates, skill rates, etc. Rest assured that if we found that this particular mechanic is not working as it should, we will investigate immediately.

With regards to your second inquiry, please note that we have a dedicated team of developers not limited to those in Korea.

For your other inquiries, as previously stated, we are unable to make changes of any in-game contents, or post/comment under the forum section, since we have a separate teams allocated specifically for the said tasks.

We hope that the information above provided clarifies your concerns.

Thank you for reading my copy-pasta.

• 1 month later...