Nerf dugeno f8 boss hp

yumikorin

This new event i am not playing much hardly can do 1-2 char dailies quest previously can do more then 3-4  and i really dislike this new update so much previous event  is way better then this new event

please nerf the boss hp as it was before cause it was fun to kill boss now it alot of pain to kill boss

So... I don't know if you realize this... but the prior event had all of the bosses nerfed so players could do the Call To Arms event and gain remnants. The event is over, so the bosses have their nerfs removed.

So, if you're having a hard time, I recommend looking at easier daily challenges to do for your 3/5/7 completions. Moon Refuge, Koldrak and fighting Junghado are all regular DCs that are all easy to do for pretty much anyone. Cold Storage and Heaven's Mandate alternate every day and are also easy dungeons (they weren't even nerfed in the prior event). Drowning Deeps, Sandstorm Temple, Ransacked Treasury and The Shadowmoor are all relatively easy for even a minimally-geared party to do. With a stronger party, Dreamsong Theater, Brood Chamber, Warped Citadel and even Cathedra Cliffs is entirely doable. Above that, you're going to need to know the mechanics. But even then, that's a lot of dungeons that can get you your Daily Challenge.

And, on top of all of that, this current event gives you one Daily Challenge clear for doing Tower of Memory (which is actually kind of awesome)... and that dungeon doesn't need gear at all. Just pick up a gun and do the very easy mechanics.

Although having the "Easy Mode" that other dungeons would be nice, the nerfed dungeons in the last event were for the event.

On 24.10.2020 at 12:54 AM, SilverFoxR said:

Although having the "Easy Mode" that other dungeons would be nice, the nerfed dungeons in the last event were for the event.

You know that in Korea the ''Easy mode'' was a part of a patch, right?

I dont really mind having harder dungeons etc. but from the ncsoft side it was kind shi*** move in my opinion to skip this part of a patch.

On 2020-10-23 at 8:24 PM, JonJonPoPong3 said:

Yea we need a real EZ mode like Korea has.

Make it drop cores but no legendary accessories and also still drop full amount of elder scales.

If i remember right kr easy mode doesnt drop anything and doesnt give any gold. All it does counts as a daily in daily chalange and thats all. Why would you think they would bring it here but still give you rewards?