4 Astromancer-Related Questions (mainly for the mods)

SilverFoxR

Hey!

I have a question primarily for the moderator staff... very simple and to the point?

1) Are we going to get an Astromancer section in the class forums any time soon?

2) Will you be fixing the Astromancer class logo not appearing in the character profile window?

3) Will we be getting the remaining orb skins into the game sometime soon (as most aren't in the data and are replaced by the training weapon as a placeholder)

The last question is more about clarification about skills, specifically, the Astromancer TAB ability.

TAB for Astromancer activates a party buff that gives 20% mystic to party members in range. It's a nice buff and helps add a little more party DPS. However, one thing I've noticed is that, unlike the other party-effecting abilities (Fighting Spirit, Soulburn/Soul Flare), it's cooldown is not reset by Alpha Call. Is this a glitch or is it intentional? If it is intentional, what reason is there to hamper a party buff when every other buff isn't? Would the game staff consider fixing this?

Edited by SilverFoxR

• NCSOFT
22 hours ago, SilverFoxR said:

Are we going to get an Astromancer section in the class forums any time soon?

I'll try to add it today.

2) Will you be fixing the Astromancer class logo not appearing in the character profile window?

Seeing it's an F2 issue... eventually. I'll check if it's been written up.

Will we be getting the remaining orb skins into the game sometime soon (as most aren't in the data and are replaced by the training weapon as a placeholder)

At some point. This is a request that needs to be follow up with the dev team. There might not be a lot available in general.

TAB for Astromancer activates a party buff that gives 20% mystic to party members in range. It's a nice buff and helps add a little more party DPS. However, one thing I've noticed is that, unlike the other party-effecting abilities (Fighting Spirit, Soulburn/Soul Flare), it's cooldown is not reset by Alpha Call. Is this a glitch or is it intentional? If it is intentional, what reason is there to hamper a party buff when every other buff isn't? Would the game staff consider fixing this?

I recall it being intentional that it there is no ability to lower or reset the cooldown for it. It's also a new buff and different from Fighting Spirit, Soulburn/Soul Flare. We can follow up if it's something the devs want to adjust in the feature.