was unable to get the astromancer outfit due players leaving all the time ps: i only posted this by staff recommendation it doesn't bother me that hard

Izuna Kazumi

so i was trying to get the astromancer outfit but for some reason players kept leaving at level 2 boss i midnight plains making it me impossible to get sometimes i try for 2 hours straight to do it with new groups but always same result

i just wanted the outfit to complete me class so I'm not bug about it just a little but it is quite a problem that players just leave a you never where able to finish the daily quest

well i hope the outfits returns some day i do love the class as well i just hope not to many other players had the same issue i had

• Izuna Kazumi changed the title to was unable to get the astromancer outfit due players leaving all the time ps: i only posted this by staff recommendation it doesn't bother me that hard

The... astromancer outfit? You mean the one from last event?

All you had to do was complete 3 Daily Challenges 3 days in a row. What does Midnight Skypetal Plains have to do with that? You could have literally soloed most of the lower-level dungeons during the prior event, joined parties for higher-level dungeons, farmed moon buds in Moon Refuge, fought Koldrak... there were SO MANY WAYS to get 3 DCs done... why were you focusing on getting to st 3 in MSP?

:HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat:

On 22/10/2020 at 10:19 PM, SilverFoxR said:

The... astromancer outfit? You mean the one from last event?

All you had to do was complete 3 Daily Challenges 3 days in a row. What does Midnight Skypetal Plains have to do with that? You could have literally soloed most of the lower-level dungeons during the prior event, joined parties for higher-level dungeons, farmed moon buds in Moon Refuge, fought Koldrak... there were SO MANY WAYS to get 3 DCs done... why were you focusing on getting to st 3 in MSP?

:HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat::HongWhat:

Well i had that as my third daily challenge all the time i could not do it a I try waiting a few days for another but I kept getting that one 

I'm also not in any clan or so so I had not many ways to reach for people to do it with me with as I'm more a solo player most of the time 

Edited by Izuna Kazumi
Added extra details

13 minutes ago, Izuna Kazumi said:

Well i had that as my third daily challenge all the time i could not do it a I try waiting a few days for another but I kept getting that one 

I'm also not in any clan or so so I had not many ways to reach for people to do it with me with as I'm more a solo player most of the time 

lol how did you get the idea that you had to do the third daily challenge!? You had to do any 3 daily challenges, you didn't have to do msp at all.

9 hours ago, Cor said:

No, this has nothing to do with luck, you just did not understand what you needed to do to get it.

well i will agree but i actually did know i had to do all my daily missions 3 days in a row

but i was never able to do midnight plains as people left at boss rank 2 was done a i checka few times a every time i check i had midnight plains in my daily missions

question to do you need to cancel your concurent daily mission to get another becuese that could have been my mistake 

also it did say all 3 daily missions at least 3 times check next post for image

Edited by Izuna Kazumi
small update

12 minutes ago, Izuna Kazumi said:

well i will agree but i actually did know i had to do all my daily missions 3 days in a row

but i was never able to do midnight plains as people left at boss rank 2 was done a i checka few times a every time i check i had midnight plains in my daily missions

question to do you need to cancel your concurent daily mission to get another becuese that could have been my mistake 

small update i did read  the  message wrong i did indeed not know you had to do only 1 of the 3 daily i always tought you had to do all 3 a nobody did inform me off this thanks to clarify

ps here is a images of the announcement of the challenge how it is written here is that i needed to do all 3 that why i thought i needed to do all 3 

mainly because of how it is written here

Edited by Izuna Kazumi

13 hours ago, Izuna Kazumi said:

also it did say all 3 daily missions at least 3 times check next post for image

You apparently still don't understand otherwise you wouldn't go on about msp when it wasn't required at all. Which part of you had to do any 3 daily challenges do you not understand? No offense but at this point i'm thinking your main problem was the lack of understanding the english language.

On 25/10/2020 at 11:50 AM, Cor said:

You apparently still don't understand otherwise you wouldn't go on about msp when it wasn't required at all. Which part of you had to do any 3 daily challenges do you not understand? No offense but at this point i'm thinking your main problem was the lack of understanding the english language.

My English isn't the best I'm self tought after all but  if you check the picture I acatclly send you see there is written 

Complete 3 daily challenges at least 3 times 

Sorry but am I wrong or doesn't that mean you need to do 3 times all 3 daily challenges I will ask my friend ones he get in he speaks English very good way better compare to me but seeing that sentence makes me think all 3 3 times 

------------

Update

My friends confirm I'm correct the seentece means 3 daily challenges 3 times anyways I'm.just gonna close this forum 

I don't really care about it anyways I just got extremely confused when cor started to say any daily challenge because that not what written there anyways everyone have fun in blade and soul a I hope to see you all in game ^^

Edited by Izuna Kazumi
Update after verifying writing with multiple friends of my

10 hours ago, Izuna Kazumi said:

My English isn't the best I'm self tought after all but  if you check the picture I acatclly send you see there is written 

Complete 3 daily challenges at least 3 times 

Sorry but am I wrong or doesn't that mean you need to do 3 times all 3 daily challenges I will ask my friend ones he get in he speaks English very good way better compare to me but seeing that sentence makes me think all 3 3 times 

------------

Update

My friends confirm I'm correct the seentece means 3 daily challenges 3 times anyways I'm.just gonna close this forum 

I don't really care about it anyways I just got extremely confused when cor started to say any daily challenge because that not what written there anyways everyone have fun in blade and soul a I hope to see you all in game ^^

....and you still don't get it, you had to do any 3 daily challenges 3 times. Do you not understand this word "any"? There is no such thing as all 3 3 times, there is a total of 17 daily challenges to choose from and you had to do any 3 of them 3 times.

Actually i think i just found the real issue... did you think only 3 daily challenges exist? Did you not see the slider on the right side on the daily challenge window? Did you not see that there is reward for doing 3,5,7 daily challenges on top? omg open your eyes.

Edited by Cor
  • Like 1

On 01/11/2020 at 11:16 AM, Cor said:

....and you still don't get it, you had to do any 3 daily challenges 3 times. Do you not understand this word "any"? There is no such thing as all 3 3 times, there is a total of 17 daily challenges to choose from and you had to do any 3 of them 3 times.

Actually i think i just found the real issue... did you think only 3 daily challenges exist? Did you not see the slider on the right side on the daily challenge window? Did you not see that there is reward for doing 3,5,7 daily challenges on top? omg open your eyes.

Please say it more polite next time as I actacly did not know a miss it I don't play challenges on blade and soul as I play the game for the story so I never did dig a ton around in the challenge menu did notice the level bonus stuff but that kind of it

Anyways thank you for telling a be more careful with your wordsbye

Edited by Izuna Kazumi
Make message way shorter to say the same thing went a bit overboard

On 10/23/2020 at 1:06 AM, Izuna Kazumi said:

well i hope the outfits returns some day i do love the class as well i just hope not to many other players had the same issue i had

@Izuna Kazumi worry not. They will bring that costume back at some point. It is a desirable one so you can count on it being in the Hongmoon store in the future. And remember, when they say, complete 3 dailies, 3 times; that's 3 dailies each day for 3 days. The 3 dailies can include doing things like Cold Storage or Heaven's Mandate, Moon Refuge, one of the other heroic dungeons listed in the dailies list. You don't have to do the Midnight Plains as part of the requirement for 3 complete dailies. I hope this helps you understand for future events.

7 hours ago, Izuna Kazumi said:

Please say it more polite next time as I actacly did not know a miss it I don't play challenges on blade and soul as I play the game for the story so I never did dig a ton around in the challenge menu did notice the level bonus stuff but that kind of it

Anyways thank you for telling a be more careful with your wordsbye

There was nothing offensive in my posts, it's not like i called you an idiot or dumb or anything. I can understand that when getting told that it's maybe your lack of english skills that is the problem it might feel insulting to you but when you write here in broken english and still don't understand after multiple people told you 4-5 times what you had to do one just had to think that was your main problem.