Wheres Armory Pearl in dragon express?

IMSTALKER

@ImoutoMaster friend it seems u have good system why u blame? potato pc player use who have hard time with their life

as u mention  ur pc is way advance and good

Dailys are like 1 hour at max per day and weeklys can be run at weekends. If you do it with multiple chars its not NC fault either you dont have too and also you mention people have work so why cant you leave ur PC on and fish while you are away ? i did the same just like most others. Just dont play 32bit and you dont crash.

they cant run in 64bit they have other computer works for office since the epidemic crona cases they have to work from home and use personal computer if they run on potato pc 64bit how they can work for their office while afking fishing consuming all part of their ram and cores that why they try to run 32bit and keep on crashing

friend u should need to understand this part i also wish and belief if this  could bring back to dragon express in an exchange like arena and scarlet ranaments

Edited by Rikarin
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, unoreporter said:

anther critical question why is scarlet and pvp remanet is their while removing only fishing renament make no sense and the event tab still showing for september many people got confused with it  which is the most time consuming and hard for potato pc player

3 hours ago, Rikarin said:

friend u should need to understand this part i also wish and belief if this  could bring back to dragon express in an exchange like arena and scarlet ranaments

Don't you people see the difference or you just don't want to? The arena/scarlet exchange only change the type of remnant you already have you don't actually gain new remnants with it like you do with fishing. It was obvious that the fish remnant exchange would not be there during redemption period.

Edited by Cor

Don't you people see the difference or you just don't want to? The arena/scarlet exchange only change the type of remnant you already have you don't actually gain new remnants with it like you do with fishing. It was obvious that the fish remnant exchange would not be there during redemption period.

hey as ur comment say but u didnt see urself the fishing event has been in dragon express which show November. Not inside on fishing  merchant npc exchange or something like daily or weekly quest  this is to confused to people

bring it back to the dragon express we all player need it

also as mentioned so the fish remnant should be ex-change as well since it was dragon express item since now the upgrade cost of weapon and soul has been become high it pointless to remove better to provide exchange it will help many blade and soul player their wishes is depend on ur good comment and to support  them not to exploit them

46 minutes ago, GodofKiss said:

also as mentioned so the fish remnant should be ex-change as well since it was dragon express item since now the upgrade cost of weapon and soul has been become high it pointless to remove better to provide exchange it will help many blade and soul player their wishes is depend on ur good comment and to support  them not to exploit them

Adding them back would actually create an exploit, because you would be able to gain event currency which you should not as the event ended.

Its simple, if you didnt make it in time, then you didnt, Event was scheduled to run to 21st october and thats when it ended. Redemption period is for the event currency not for remnants. Also the weapon costs were lowered for the event. Since the event ended weapon upgrades are now back to normal.

this is dragon express tab many bns player did not know that it removed it from their too their way too busy with  office work from their home since of epidemic crona  from what i see all the comment mention here say their running in 32bit it will crash since ur game lack to support it  also u  put  alot of armory remnanet their how could someone work and fish in 64bit consume everysingle part of his normal 4gb ram potato pc gamer

i also requesting bns devs to provide exchange of armory remnant or to extend small bit of duration more cause many stuck with stage 10 keys it require alot of fishing even i also stuck with it cause of low playing time my family wont allow me to open pc all day and night

25 minutes ago, GodofKiss said:

this is dragon express tab many bns player did not know that it removed it from their too their way too busy with  office work from their home since of epidemic crona  from what i see all the comment mention here say their running in 32bit it will crash since ur game lack to support it  also u  put  alot of armory remnanet their how could someone work and fish in 64bit consume everysingle part of his normal 4gb ram potato pc gamer

i also requesting bns devs to provide exchange of armory remnant or to extend small bit of duration more cause many stuck with stage 10 keys it require alot of fishing even i also stuck with it cause of low playing time my family wont allow me to open pc all day and night

Those are all your personal problems there was nothing wrong with the event as such no matter how much you complain nothing will happen. It's the same everywhere else, you didn't get that limited sale because your car broke? They won't bake you a special cookie either if you complain.

Those are all your personal problems there was nothing wrong with the event as such no matter how much you complain nothing will happen. It's the same everywhere else, you didn't get that limited sale because your car broke? They won't bake you a special cookie either if you complain.

its not my personal problem many of my friend got stuck with it too if u want i can provide my friend screenshot of discord chats  and game chats as well

we didnt know that it will be remove from dragon express someone in bns told us that it will remain till november so we thought also that it would be november till the we can fish later on

i request bns to help many of my friend and to bring hopes

Edited by GodofKiss

Well the simple fix to this is to add the Armory Pearl back into the dragon express, but make them nonexchangeable for event currency like they should've done in the 1st place.

-side note.......(Anyone spending that long auto fishing for 5 extra remnants a day and not for the armory chest was doing it wrong....unless they sped it up XML cheating auto fishing but lets not talk about that! (is that still a thing? idk lolz)) 

Personally tho, I was also under the impression from the start the Armory Pearl could be bought until November 17th like it says on the item. I didn't even know it could be exchanged for event currency till after the event was over. I mean it's called "Armory Pearl" not "Armory Remnant" I just presumed it was its own item and would stay in the dragon express till Nov 17 myself, then I saw the patch notes posted Tuesday Oct 20th (Big whoops?).......(Maybe)...........Only needed 5 more Armorys for an alt account for key 10 lolz already have key 11 waiting not bad for starting 8 days before the event ended, since my main account was done a week ago after also starting a week late.

-another side note (Opening the Armory Chest puts the new Halloween Haul on a 18Hr Cooldown instead of 4hr just Fyi.)

..................................................................................................................................................................................................God I Got Forum Stink On Me Again.......Why Do I Do This! >,< xD o/

• Like 1

normally what i see sacred oil removed but what removed is lol i really like ur word @mira zahrad  the term armory peral should be nonexchangeable for event item only should allow to buy keys with them wish they put it back to dragon express and help my brother and sister who playing bns

Edited by yumikorin

vor 22 Stunden schrieb Rikarin:

@ImoutoMaster friend it seems u have good system why u blame? potato pc player use who have hard time with their life

I dont blame them for their pc cause the game runs like crap no matter your PC. I have 12 fps in Naryu Sanctum for example even tho a system from 2012 should be able to run it with 60 fps. We all know how lazy the dev is.

Zitat

as u mention  ur pc is way advance and good

Dosent change the fact that i will encounter the same problems.

Zitat

they cant run in 64bit they have other computer works for office since the epidemic crona cases they have to work from home

There is something called "running in the background". Why should they not be able to run in in the background and also why cant they run it when they are sleeping ? when they are away from home for whatever reason ?

Zitat

and use personal computer if they run on potato pc 64bit how they can work for their office while afking fishing consuming all part of their ram and cores that why they try to run 32bit and keep on crashing

Sorry but office work is no problem with even 1gb of ram what kinda pc are we talking about ? if they have even below 4gb of ram they should think about playing another game in the first place since 4gb  was even in DDR2 times not alot. 

Zitat

friend u should need to understand this part

Sorry i do not cause till yet no one could provide a reasonable reason to why they cant run the game when they are sleeping with 64 bit. The only reason i could accept would be you have even less than 4gb of ram but if you have even less than 4gb you shouldnt play this game in the first place it would be like complaining why you cannot run Battlefield 5 on ultra with some GT 210.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

Sorry but office work is no problem with even 1gb of ram what kinda pc are we talking about ? if they have even below 4gb of ram they should think about playing another game in the first place since 4gb  was even in DDR2 times not alot. 

with respect i  love blade and soul alot while the epidemic crona issue i can still play in 32bit with no issue but while fishing at night when i woke up at morning i find out i have been crashed .That why i need to run in 32bit while doing office work and sometime it crash while busy with work i didnt notice and lost the daily claim of fishing remnant as well  hope sir u will understand and provide us it back to dragon express

I have I7 9700k + RTX 2700 and 32gigs of ram it runs like crap on 64bit but since i dont crash on 64 i use it. 32bit sadly crashes and this is a known issue not addressed by NC for years now so people either play 64 with crap performance or they crash 24/7 its peoples own decision. Another solution is simply quitting the game which i recommend everyone complaining about FPS in this game.

@IMOUTO MASTER ownself u have good pc and got fish armorypearl but dont help other it show  u have no respect to potato pc player who lost the event

i belief u should understand and help them as well 

i hereby request to devs to please provide armory Remnant as no exchangeable item but  exchange for key for player who lost the event while crashing near fishing event it hard to gather that much armor remnant with the crona issue i can see clearly people view they where working too while fishing yah if they run it 64bit  they cannot work for their jobs from home pc  at night system create aloud voice they cannot sleep barely and work in morning  so many family doesnt allow to run system at night open with due respect from my family wont allow me to run pc at night i have small babies with me my system create noise too

.Also many where confused the item shown in dragon express which show exact date of november

Edited by Lunardio

vor einer Stunde schrieb Lunardio:

u have no respect to potato pc player who lost the event

I have respect but no one managed to give me one single reason to why they couldnt manage it. The Forum is not only to support players and their oppinions its to discuss with other players and my oppinion here is NCsoft did nothing wrong here thoose players are lazy cause there are enough ways to get thoos fish pearls in this timeframe.

BTW. Blade and soul runs well enough on my Pentium E5300 + 4GB DDR2 ram and GT 530 so even that is enough to fish without crashing. This is a PC atleast 12 Years old. Potato PC is simply not a good argument cause the PC is either to weak to run the game at all which makes me think why he is trying to get the fish pearls at all or it runs well enough and the player is simply to lazy to let it run in the background.

i belief u should understand and help them as well 

I dont want to help them cause my oppinion sides with NCsoft. I am no NC whiteknight i write about them in a bad way alot even that much that they banned me twice already. (next will be permanent). If you are to lazy to do the event then dont complain its as simple as that.

i hereby request to devs to please provide armory Remnant as no exchangeable item

That would be unfair to all thoose players actully doing the event so no thx.

if they run it 64bit  they cannot work for their jobs from home

Why ? Like i mentioned Office stuff needs very few ressources most PCs from the last 12 years should have no problems here.

pc  at night system create aloud voice they cannot sleep barely and work in morning

1. put in better cooling, 2. dont sleep right next to the pc, 3. keep it running at day when you are doing something else. Thoose are 3 option there are more thou. Are you 24/7 playing ? if not there is enough time to afk fish.

Please give me a good reason to why a human being cannot run this game in the background. Hardware is no excuse like i said if your hardware is really that bad it wont run Blade and soul in the first place cause it would be a single core PC. Not being able to keep it on at night is not a problem either cause you can keep it running at day in the background.

Please give me a good reason to why a human being cannot run this game in the background. Hardware is no excuse like i said if your hardware is really that bad it wont run Blade and soul in the first place cause it would be a single core PC. Not being able to keep it on at night is not a problem either cause you can keep it running at day in the background.

run in 32bit near fishing zone in less then 20min u will crash 

stop  abusing this anymore and support help us

please bns help us to bring back armory pearl

I dont want to help them cause my oppinion sides with NCsoft. I am no NC whiteknight i write about them in a bad way alot even that much that they banned me twice already. (next will be permanent). If you are to lazy to do the event then dont complain its as simple as that.

i understand someone who is reporting against we not ur enemy why u go and hurt other potato pc player?

banned me twice already. (next will be permanent)

so u are bad player or good person ? so u standing against this forum cause of ur personal banning reason i dont see what are u upto my friend

I have respect but no one managed to give me one single reason to why they couldnt manage it

that why u abuse everyone forum? make no sense my friend

first u have I have I7 9700k + RTX 2700 and 32gigs of ram  -pc1

second  well enough on my Pentium E5300 + 4GB DDR2 ram and GT 530

can i ask how many pc do u have ? and how many lie  u speak? really when the person say it has 4gb u sayed i have also 4gb ram ,God this is seriously stop this lie

Edited by Lunardio

45 minutes ago, unoreporter said:

i want armory remnant it mention on november why it have been removed earlier

same, i was thinking its ok fishing after october 21 because i didnt have enough time to fishing 20 armory pearl for stage10 box but ncsoft removed it :(

@Hime theres some way to put it back? look how many ppl are complaining and how bad we need that armory back. Because doesnt make sense leave arena remnant and ET remnant in dragon express but removing only armory pearl

• Like 1

If they are gonna re-add it to the store (dont think they should or would) they should also restore remnants that other players used up because they thought they cant use it for keys anymore. Punishing players who went according to patch notes and rewarding those who were negligent about it seems eh.

Hell I'd like a refund of my CTA key from store on my alt since I bought it because i wouldn't have enough fish remnants by the time it ended.

Hell I'd like a refund of my CTA key from store on my alt since I bought it because i wouldn't have enough fish remnants by the time it ended.

SAME HERE FRIEND i also want to refund my stage 11 -12 key if they wont give us back the armory pearl which mention for november  so we all got stuck at 10 for nothing lol this event really scam us by removing it from dragon express make no sense while scared oil still on dragon express lol

i request to blade and soul many people will end up in restoring their 11-12 keys and this cost bns huge time would better provide their player a bit more time for armory  pearl in dragon express as nonexchangeable to event item only exchangeable to key

Edited by norix

The patch notes CLEARLY states this:

Event duration september 23 to october 21st

Reward redemption period duration september 23 to november 18th

What reward redemption period means is you CANNOT get event items that would allow you to get rewards after october 21st. This includes armory pearls since they allow you to get rewards, aka keys or armorer remnants for other rewards. You must have all event remnants and pearls BEFORE 21st of october. That is what it means. Nothing done against the patch notes here. Works as intended.

If you start the event too late or were too lazy or whatever and cannot get it done, that's is not the games problem at that point. You have 4 weeks time to finish it and it takes roughly 10- 15 days to complete it fully. So during that 4 weeks you could have done the event 2 times fully if you took full advantage of it.

Edited by Amarathiel

please devs  help us with armory remnant we crash alot while fishing and unable to reach key 10 while we  many people have their key  11-12 this will make restoring issue later on

Reward redemption period duration september 23 to november 18th

we also though the armory pearl remain their till november 18th  whole bns in na faction chat has told us that it will remain till november

If you start the event too late or were too lazy or whatever and cannot get it done, that's is not the games problem at that point. You have 4 weeks time to finish it and it takes roughly 10- 15 days to complete it fully. So during that 4 weeks you could have done the event 2 times fully if you took full advantage of it.

we started as the event time but we face many crashes while fishing getting 5 remnant is so hard barely can get 1-2  and sometime 0 getting fishing point is so hard u can never imagine it  while doing 7 dalies quest with weekly with raid with mushin how can someone have fishing time ? who work hard for his family and childrens ? we run pc fishing we crash  and it was put 40 armory which is highly impossible with the time we got  many people thought it was dragon express item so it remain till november 

Bring back the armory remnant in dragon express

please bring back armory pearl ,some of us cant  stay fishing all night because our pc can burn and the game isnt worth such sacrifice !!!

so in our play time we actually do dungeons to have all necessary remnant and plan to get pearls later when we can .... but guess what? now we cant :')