Wheres Armory Pearl in dragon express?

IMSTALKER

hello, im surprised that you guys from ncsoft took it off armory pearl from dragon express. FOR WHAT REASON? you guys know how long it takes to get all those pearls (ONLY 5 A DAY) spending/wasting so many hours fishing and then you guys take it off????????? whats wrong with you, ncsoft? i got all keys from all boxes but im missing stage10 key because i need 15 ARMORY PEARL. Today i would get 5 more but guess what...
ITS NOT THERE. PLEASE PUT IT BACK, THERES NO REASON TO TAKE IT OFF. IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.
fix it!

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, IMSTALKER said:

hello, im surprised that you guys from ncsoft took it off armory pearl from dragon express. FOR WHAT REASON? you guys know how long it takes to get all those pearls (ONLY 5 A DAY) spending/wasting so many hours fishing and then you guys take it off????????? whats wrong with you, ncsoft? i got all keys from all boxes but im missing stage10 key because i need 15 ARMORY PEARL. Today i would get 5 more but guess what...
ITS NOT THERE. PLEASE PUT IT BACK, THERES NO REASON TO TAKE IT OFF. IT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.
fix it!

Its not there because the event ended today.

24 minutes ago, IMSTALKER said:

they should take out ARENA REMNANT AND ET REMNANT too then, it doesnt make sense only armory pearl is out from dragon express

No because the difference is those are bought by the event currency which is still redeemable, so thats why they are left in. The armor remnants itself was part of the event where you needed to get them during the event.

For not mention anywhere that armor pearl is not an daily or weekly pearl it an dragon express which showing till sept   so we did not fishing we though we would fish later first get our f8 and weekly remanent now u removing to getting our box open this is not right we want back the armory pearl in dragon express

• Like 3

Give Us Back the Armory pearl since that date of dragon express is november mentioned  u have no rights to say such word its october when i hover mouse it doesnt show any date while dragon express say completely november this is scam to all bns player by removing it give it back to the dragon express

Edited by Yunostar
  • Like 3

@TrueHeartz  I would like u to ask something with respect to yesterday we all busy with our weeklies and dailies quest how could even look that thing that just pop 1 day ago this is fairly not right  we all thinking it remain their since it dragon express item any normal person should think that around many people want it back so plz help us friend to support  this

• Like 3

vor 1 Stunde schrieb perma ban moderator dicl:

we where unable fish since 32bit we keep crashed while fishing

Dont play 32bit then.

and then we need to keep open pc with ourself so we keep check if it crash

play 64bit then.

we need to restart and it hard for us too thus we got busy with weekly ,dailies and raid quest 

Its still a mmo you are supposed to have no life.

hope blade and soul devs help us to extend it for abit more

hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah

thank u blade and soul devs wish u understand and help us

You write in the wrong forum and wrong language. Even if they would care about EU/NA they have a team (NCwest) who is supposed to forward our requests but we can doubt that happens cause of several patches which included stuff community said enough times they dont want it for example the time restriction in pvp this was EU/NA exclusive back then btw.

everyone know somepeople dont have good pc so they play in 32bit  @ImoutoMaster i understand what u saying but still people busy in works and real life then they have another issue with game weekly raids and daily quest which consume most of time while have multiple character they have hard time to fish a long duration while facing crash make it more hard

i suppose bns  should bring armor remanent exchange with other renament or bring it back for small duration to help many people who have low profile  potato pc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Godofqueenx said:

i wonder why they remove dragon express item while we busy with weekly run  should be their

It got removed because the event is finished. 21 October was the deadline for the event. It was announced to start september 23 and end october 21 and thats what it did.

Event is over so the armory pearls got removed as they should.

I understand what you are all saying, but its not something that came as a surprise, you knew for 3 weeks it would end yesterday with maintenance.

anther critical question why is scarlet and pvp remanet is their while removing only fishing renament make no sense and the event tab still showing for september many people got confused with it  which is the most time consuming and hard for potato pc player

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Grimoir said:

Event is over so the armory pearls got removed as they should.

I understand what you are all saying, but its not something that came as a surprise, you knew for 3 weeks it would end yesterday with maintenance.

friend griimoir i didnt know it i was busy with my jobs and my family i only play dailies weekly and many raids i often have less time to see things around so i look only inside game and it showing it remain till september please as a friend help us to give us 1 last chance  it help me alot i really dont know anything about it yesterday i was in weekly after giving my children dinner  :( 

Edited by Godofqueenx
  • Like 1

vor 39 Minuten schrieb unoreporter:

everyone know somepeople dont have good pc so they play in 32bit 

I have I7 9700k + RTX 2700 and 32gigs of ram it runs like crap on 64bit but since i dont crash on 64 i use it. 32bit sadly crashes and this is a known issue not addressed by NC for years now so people either play 64 with crap performance or they crash 24/7 its peoples own decision. Another solution is simply quitting the game which i recommend everyone complaining about FPS in this game.

Zitat

@ImoutoMaster i understand what u saying but still people busy in works and real life then they have another issue with game weekly raids and daily quest which consume most of time

Dailys are like 1 hour at max per day and weeklys can be run at weekends. If you do it with multiple chars its not NC fault either you dont have too and also you mention people have work so why cant you leave ur PC on and fish while you are away ? i did the same just like most others. Just dont play 32bit and you dont crash.

Zitat

i suppose bns  should bring armor remanent exchange with other renament or bring it back for small duration to help many people who have low profile  potato pc

Sorry but people had 3 or 4 weeks to get the stuff. If they extend it why not make it an permanent event cause after 6 weeks people could complain too cause they where lazy.

vor 29 Minuten schrieb Godofqueenx:

i was busy with my jobs and my family i only play dailies weekly and many raids

There is not a single game making events without ending them. So if you ever played a game like Call of duty, Dead by daylight, or litterly anything which does events sometimes you should know. Dont tell me BNS is your very first video game.

Edited by ImoutoMaster