Dual client and wintrade in 1v1.

sFMos

vor 17 Stunden schrieb sFMos:

Ncsoft, when you finally gonna do something about this?

They will never do anything. Players have reported several wintraders for multiple seasons now but even the ones getting reported say nothing happened. If they dont do something in a timeframe of now probably 2 years of constantly reporting they will not do anything ever. Best solution dont tryhard anymore and only play to top 30 with ur chars wintraders only take rank 1 - 10 usually.

vor 17 Stunden schrieb sFMos:

How hard can it be to figure out who is trading rating with his own accounts on the same IP?

Its not about how hard it is its about whats their preferance and PVP is certaintly not interesting to NC since it dosent give them alot of income.

The biggest problem is not really the wintrade cause people who need to wintrade are usually not top pvp players the problem is our ladder is infested with people from another region i am not allowed to write down. Thoose people have thousands of accounts mostly given to them from players that do not play anymore. They are playing theese chars to rank 1 - 30 to get HM coins which they can use to buy Gem powder so they can sell it and get gold to sell this again and get $$$$ or €€€ or whatever currency.

The funnyest part is its written down their region is locked out of EU so they should get insta ban when they login. I asked NC about this if they are serious about their rules and guess what the support told me "they have no idea if they are region locked" even tho i copied them the link to their post that certain region are locked out of EU.

4 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

They will never do anything. Players have reported several wintraders for multiple seasons now but even the ones getting reported say nothing happened. If they dont do something in a timeframe of now probably 2 years of constantly reporting they will not do anything ever. Best solution dont tryhard anymore and only play to top 30 with ur chars wintraders only take rank 1 - 10 usually.

Its not about how hard it is its about whats their preferance and PVP is certaintly not interesting to NC since it dosent give them alot of income.

The biggest problem is not really the wintrade cause people who need to wintrade are usually not top pvp players the problem is our ladder is infested with people from another region i am not allowed to write down. Thoose people have thousands of accounts mostly given to them from players that do not play anymore. They are playing theese chars to rank 1 - 30 to get HM coins which they can use to buy Gem powder so they can sell it and get gold to sell this again and get $$$$ or €€€ or whatever currency.

The funnyest part is its written down their region is locked out of EU so they should get insta ban when they login. I asked NC about this if they are serious about their rules and guess what the support told me "they have no idea if they are region locked" even tho i copied them the link to their post that certain region are locked out of EU.

On some classes it's basically the top 30 being taken that way..
It's ridiculous ncsoft allows this..

And it's also kinda silly to claim it doesn't earn them money... if they allow people to cheat... fair players gonna leave the game.. and they will actually lose money..

Not like they earn anything from these people with dual clients who taking up top 30 spots to then sell the gold on discord..

But that region is another huge problem yea... 

They don't earn anything from letting these people play here, they only allow them to destroy the game even further.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb sFMos:

On some classes it's basically the top 30 being taken that way..

No you get something wrong here. Thoose are actual legit players but they have several accounts with 12 chars of the same class which is another problem but me and alot of others asked for a fix even back in 2016. Wintraders with dual client are only taking rank 1 - 10 at max.

It's ridiculous ncsoft allows this..

Well they have to keep in mind. The playerbase is already super low and starting from gold already you will get problems getting different players. What do you think will happen if they ban players now ? I want them to get banned or atleast restricted but i dont see them doing this.

And it's also kinda silly to claim it doesn't earn them money... if they allow people to cheat... fair players gonna leave the game.. and they will actually lose money..

Nah PVP is actully decreasing their income. Its a wonder they didnt remove hm coins from PVP yet. If your focus in on PVP you will most likely not spend money in this game cause gear is not needed but if your focus is on PVE you dont care about the state of PVP since you will not play it anyway if you dont have to. Guess where you need to gear up to be viable. Correct in PVE.

Not like they earn anything from these people with dual clients who taking up top 30 spots to then sell the gold on discord..

They actully do since what do they do ? 1. They provide the community with stuff from F10 which is needed like Gem powder, 2. They sell their gold to what kinda people ? Hardcore PVE people most likely 3. What would thoose hardcore PVE People do if gem poweder would be 40g instead of 10 - 14G ? Yes they would complain and some would even quit.

This solution is much easier for them then simply giving up options to farm this stuff and its more convenient since its still F10 as the only spot to get gem powder so if you dont wanna pay Golds as a whale you still have to spend real money.

But that region is another huge problem yea... 

The big difference btw is we are the only region with hm coins in pvp. Nc could simply remove the hm coins and the problem would be solved thoose guys would probably stop playing but the other problem would be most of us EU Players would quit too due to the balancing issue we have for 2 years now PVP is no fun for anyone but thoose top class players and even they are complaining cause its to easy.  Personally i only play cause of the weekly rewards and season rewards just like probably 90% of players.

They don't earn anything from letting these people play here, they only allow them to destroy the game even further.

• 2 weeks later...

stop crying  if u have evidence why not take multiple screenshot on hovering mouse of them 

this make no sense

u are been lazy to help nsoft to ban them

i totally oppose this comment make no sense who have that much time to trade win ?

Am 5.11.2020 um 19:52 schrieb Lunardio:

stop crying  if u have evidence why not take multiple screenshot on hovering mouse of them 

this make no sense

We did that for multiple seasons nothing gets banned anymore. They simply dont care.

u are been lazy to help nsoft to ban them

NCsoft is to lazy to help us to ban them not the other way !

i totally oppose this comment make no sense who have that much time to trade win ?

Get 2 accounts and be good enough to reach atleast 1600 you will be able to find yourselfe if you multi client. Its not magic and it dosent really take that much time. If you can manage 1 rating on 1 class you can do that on anyclass as long as you reach 1600.

Its also giving alot of HM coins. There are players that do that to get like 200k hm coins or even more and simply buy Gem powder with it to sell it. Guess what they do with the gold earned ? they do not upgrade stuff they simply sell it for $$$. "Looking at a certain country they actully earn more $$$ with BNS than a real job would do."

Get 2 accounts and be good enough to reach atleast 1600 you will be able to find yourselfe if you multi client. Its not magic and it dosent really take that much time. If you can manage 1 rating on 1 class you can do that on anyclass as long as you reach 1600.

make no sense think 2 player can pop in same team same side and  lose rank point it make no sense

ur chat is ur own logical think

u feel like an baby  get mature before u comment

even i playing pvp since 4 year i never saw anyone win trading for 1600 in 1500 rank their is high gear player never saw any alts pop

better close this post total waste of time

-REGARDING - U DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE SCREENSHOT AND THEN U blame on nsoft for it?

-Case 1 - U dont have proof on urself  it impossible anyone can get rank 1600 like that so easily if that is possible i would do it too but it not  even possible

just an example= how can someone not assume he not come in same team and become burden with his alt and lose rank

@imoutmaster stop running ur word before thinking case closely

Edited by yumikorin

vor 50 Minuten schrieb yumikorin:

make no sense think 2 player can pop in same team same side and  lose rank point it make no sense

What are you even writing about ? i wrote exactly how wintrading works and you say its some kind of logic of mine ? Its litterly a tutorial like NCsoft used to do with the pet pod exploid. 

vor 50 Minuten schrieb yumikorin:

Now you insult me for writing facts ? The que is super dead in 1600 so all i said is true you just need 2 accounts and be able to reach 1600 to get ur char to like 3000 rating (would take a serious ammount of time thou)

• Like 1

vor 51 Minuten schrieb yumikorin:

even i playing pvp since 4 year i never saw anyone win trading for 1600 in 1500 rank their is high gear player never saw any alts pop

Have you read the topics name ? gear dosent count in 1v1. Of course people dont wintrade in 6v6. (there where some minor cases but only for few matches)

better close this post total waste of time

Its a serious issue we have in the game why shouldnt we discuss it ? 

-REGARDING - U DONT HAVE TIME TO TAKE SCREENSHOT AND THEN U blame on nsoft for it?

We do have time but ncsoft ignores any kind of proof for wintrading. Trust me me and a few other friends reported several wintraders but they never got banned or even punished they simply got their rank 1 to 5 hm coins and thats it. 

-Case 1 - U dont have proof on urself  it impossible anyone can get rank 1600 like that so easily if that is possible i would do it too but it not  even possible

First off 1600 is super easy in 1v1 (again we are not talking about 6v6 here) second there was a certain sin for example even posting in BG Server he wintraded his plat but no punishement for him. 

@imoutmaster stop running ur word before thinking case closely

Comming from the guy not even realizing the topic here is 1v1 not gear based pvp like 6v6. Its totally different. While 6v6 has no problems with wintraders 1v1 does have a huge problem with them. 

• Like 1

Yes, we did report people..

With screenshots, videos, videos of their own livestreams, screenshots of them admitting to it and more..

Besides that we know who is using multi-client as well, and this should be super easy for ncsoft to figure out...

On 11/14/2020 at 7:06 PM, yumikorin said:

ur chat is ur own logical think

It happens in 1v1/3v3..

Not 6v6.

On 10/23/2020 at 8:28 AM, ImoutoMaster said:

No you get something wrong here. Thoose are actual legit players but they have several accounts with 12 chars of the same class which is another problem but me and alot of others asked for a fix even back in 2016. Wintraders with dual client are only taking rank 1 - 10 at max.

Well they have to keep in mind. The playerbase is already super low and starting from gold already you will get problems getting different players. What do you think will happen if they ban players now ? I want them to get banned or atleast restricted but i dont see them doing this.

Nah PVP is actully decreasing their income. Its a wonder they didnt remove hm coins from PVP yet. If your focus in on PVP you will most likely not spend money in this game cause gear is not needed but if your focus is on PVE you dont care about the state of PVP since you will not play it anyway if you dont have to. Guess where you need to gear up to be viable. Correct in PVE.

They actully do since what do they do ? 1. They provide the community with stuff from F10 which is needed like Gem powder, 2. They sell their gold to what kinda people ? Hardcore PVE people most likely 3. What would thoose hardcore PVE People do if gem poweder would be 40g instead of 10 - 14G ? Yes they would complain and some would even quit.

This solution is much easier for them then simply giving up options to farm this stuff and its more convenient since its still F10 as the only spot to get gem powder so if you dont wanna pay Golds as a whale you still have to spend real money.

The big difference btw is we are the only region with hm coins in pvp. Nc could simply remove the hm coins and the problem would be solved thoose guys would probably stop playing but the other problem would be most of us EU Players would quit too due to the balancing issue we have for 2 years now PVP is no fun for anyone but thoose top class players and even they are complaining cause its to easy.  Personally i only play cause of the weekly rewards and season rewards just like probably 90% of players.

I know 100% sure that it's more than just those ranks ^^

I know people that do it.

Am 18.11.2020 um 12:43 schrieb sFMos:

I know 100% sure that it's more than just those ranks ^^

Yeah you are right i also know atleast 4 fms who wintrade but they wintrade only to rank 30. (They invited me to do it with them thats why i know) I forgot about that cause i dont mind rank 30 wintraders. But its disgusting how you can get the top 5 outfit with wintrading while others have to work really hard for it. Ive gotten it 2 times only. (not a tryhard in PVP since awakening)

There are always between 3 and 5 people in the top 5 which are known to be wintraders or people who shouldnt even be on our server due to region lock. There are very few classes where its mostly clean for example Gunner cause we have a gunner actully being from EU with tons of Gunner alts taking all the spots but atleast he is social enough if he sees you play good as gunner he "allows you" to stay in top 5 and donsent kick you on purpose.

Nowdays i consider myselfe as one of the best Soul fighters in EU (Not including players from other regions playing in EU) simply cause nearly everyone who is better than me quit due to this stuff.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

• 2 weeks later...

wintrading between clans is absolutely real.  I recently joined a new clan, and they immediately touted their wintrading partners.  I left the same day.  This type of "cooperation" has always been a repugnant activity in NC based games.