Sign in to follow this  
Stormy Kitty

can't accept One on One daily challenge

(Screen pictures at https://postimg.cc/gallery/ysfMr34)

I read the tournament invitation letter, accepted the quest, etc, then successfully entered an arena match.

Despite that, the Daily Challenge screen says "Unable to accept".

What else do I need to do to be able to complete the One on One daily challenge?

Edited by Stormy Kitty

Grimoir   

You need to be at least level 45 adn then complete the basic first PVP quest you get. Best is go to one of those PVP boards and see what it has.

I am lvl 60. I completed whatever quest was attached the tournament invitation, then the "participate in a dual" quest (whatever it's called) from the board on Mushin's Hall and completed that. I would expect that to be the "basic first" dualing quest.

There were 3 others, "Victory in the Tournament", "Triple Tag Trial" and "Tag Match Win". If a tag match is necessary, I can just wait until tag matches are being run.

If a win is necessary - well, the opponent I was matched to killed me with just 2 hits (Thornbreaker vs Grand Celestial - no match)

Edited by Stormy Kitty

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Stormy Kitty:

If a win is necessary - well, the opponent I was matched to killed me with just 2 hits

Maybe cause you still have no clue how to play ?

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Stormy Kitty:

(Thornbreaker vs Grand Celestial - no match)

Gear dosent matter in arena. Max gear char has the same stats as a char just created.