Compensation for Disconnects and Crashes?

SViper

Hello,
Today I gotta disconnect at Heroic Dungeon, but that's not a issues. Today I logged in to get 3 hours rewards and had 3 hours 3 minutes and some seconds, but because disconnect couldn't get last reward 1 million Hongmoon Experience charm, because it takes 7+ minutes to get back to the game. So I wanna know if I get compensated with 1 million Hongmoon Experience Charm I missed due disconnect? Or stuff don't compensate for disconnect and gives you *** You achievement?..
Thank you in advance!

Today I lost another 1 million Hongmoon Experience Charm, because game loaded 22 minutes (25 minutes in total before clock started for daily rewards) on my Laptop. Then game froze and shut down twice in the same Heroic Dungeon. And this time I even started to turning on B&S when there was 3 hours and 35 minutes left until rewards reset. So now I need million Hongmoon Experience Charm x2 to compensate for my 2 lost million Hongmoon Experience Charms. :(

Edited by SViper

Crashing and slow loading is 99% due to your hardware and Windows. Do a fresh install of windows and download the game again. Bet the crashes are gone

Do update all drivers and play 64bit only.

I never crash in 64bit and loading times are not an issue.

6 hours ago, polarfoxy said:

is it ncs fault that it takes you so long to load the game? no, not at all. think about upgrading your pc, hardware, like getting an ssd.

To tell true I wanted write in second post that they should add SSD as recommendation in minimum and recommended system requirements. Plus putting SSD into 8 years old Laptop is a waste of money. BTW I have SSD in my main PC, but I still don't plan install any games in SSD.

6 hours ago, Gman said:

Crashing and slow loading is 99% due to your hardware and Windows. Do a fresh install of windows and download the game again. Bet the crashes are gone

Do update all drivers and play 64bit only.

I never crash in 64bit and loading times are not an issue.

I know, but I don't have time with my schedule to reinstall my Laptop, so I went back home to use my main PC...

15 hours ago, Wolfengel said:

Contact the support and tell him from your problem.

And nobody in this forum can help, because we don't have any game masters in this forum.

Understood, I will do that.

Edited by SViper

Today when I was fighting small bosses at Balrok map games server was under extreme lag, so I take a lot damage and died twice. And it wasn't my end for sure, because my stream worked just fine. So I wanna compensation for that 3 Repair Tools. So now 2x million Hongmoon Experience Charms and 3 Repair Tools I want as compensation for everything. :(

19 hours ago, SViper said:

Plus putting SSD into 8 years old Laptop is a waste of money. BTW I have SSD in my main PC, but I still don't plan install any games in SSD.

i had my first ssd 7 years ago in a pc, and was booting up in 12seconds. and you are rather ignorant or are trolling. that 1min loading is on sata ssd, nothing special.

59 minutes ago, polarfoxy said:

i had my first ssd 7 years ago in a pc, and was booting up in 12seconds. and you are rather ignorant or are trolling. that 1min loading is on sata ssd, nothing special.

I live in country that minimal pay is just 380€, so. Plus in my main PC HDD load time was 5 minutes to start a game, now it's faster since I did some optimization for it.