Group Leader screwing up the Weeklies for you

Drakor

My GF and I were just doing the weekly dungeons ( it was the 1st time for my GF ) we had just finished the 1st 2 weekly dungeons and I was helping her to know where we needed to port too next. We had just ported over too Solak ( I ported 1st ) and was running to the Boss when she was Booted. The group hadn't started yet because others were also about to enter the bosses room.

the problem now is finding another group for the Weeklies willing to let us just do Keeper and Templar and skip the 1st two. This really screws things up for the Call of Arms because if we can't find someone nice we will have too wait a week.

I don't see any reason why she was kicked, after all if someone is late to the dungeon and the boss is pulled it's not like they can't join the fight. There is no Fire Wall stopping you and after all if someone dies they just release and run back in. IMO the group leader is just another reason why the game is dying, just another toxic player.

Good for ur GF she got kicked, bc she'd have got an ID otherwise and would be bound to the group. Bosses die faster than to wait for someone to reboot. Most ppl aren't that patient. Making 11 ppl wait, when they're in a rush, isn't very welcome. 

Just sign up for weeklies and say in teamchat, that you don't need the first ones. Happened to me too and was never a problem or create party just for halls. :) 

• Like 1

???

Good for ur GF she got kicked, bc she'd have got an ID otherwise and would be bound to the group. Bosses die faster than to wait for someone to reboot. Most ppl aren't that patient. Making 11 ppl wait, when they're in a rush, isn't very welcome. 

Did you read my post ??? The group hadn't started the boss fight yet, people was still running to the boss room but she was just the last in the line. Also trying to find another raid leader to let us join and just do the last two dungeons isn't all that easy. Our 1st try the GL throw a total fit when I asked if it was okay. He swore like crazy because I dared to ask.

We just called it a night after this. I am going to try too form a raid just for the last 2 dungeons but I am not hopeful that I will be able to get a enough people. And waiting until the weeklies to reset is a PAIN for anyone this happens too and it's not the 1st time iv seen it happen to someone. People just get kicked for no real good reason.

Edited by Drakor

10 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

When I recruit for weeklies, and someone already did one of them, I always accept them. There will be a good raid leader who accepts you. If not, then I'll make a raid for you ^^

Thanks for posting

You just brought back a little bit of hope to the game and I know there are more players out there like you, it's just the few toxic ones that are ruining the game for everyone.

I'm glad that Kicsiduda has offered you their help, since, indeed, the game is full of toxic players, including leaders who do not wait for others or who do not organize groups, but then they insult everyone if the mechanics are not done correctly then go back against the bosses without bothering to explain the mechanics.

What I do is block people that I know are toxic and only apply for groups in which the leader has not given me problems. There are still good players, those who listen to the instructions of others to do the mechanics well, those who take the time to explain those mechanics and wait until everyone is ready for combat, but unfortunately a large part of the game population seems to only use it to vent their frustrations on other users.