Item reversal limit

Chibiki Z

The limit is there to stop and discourage people from abusing the system for free resources when something gets reduced in cost because it now became an outdated item. Simple as that. You either upgrade it with current cost because you want the power immediately, hence the higher cost or wait for cost reductions is my opinion on it which is why this is quite good.

And if someone makes a mistake in upgrading, they should have 1 reversal to fix it for that purpose only.

• Like 1

Okay so small Tldr,

I reverted from TB3 to GC9 to go PVE path like 2 months ago. 

Yesterday I made a mistake when I was not paying attention to the upgrade path.
I send a ticket if they could reverse the mistake but the rules state that you can't reverse a weapon twice within a 6 month period. 

I understand the limit of tokens but i don't understand the limit on what you can revert with the tokens.

4 hours ago, Chibiki Z said:

I reverted from TB3 to GC9 to go PVE path like 2 months ago. 

Yesterday I made a mistake when I was not paying attention to the upgrade path.

I am sorry but this is your own fault if you are not paying attention. Advice for the future, do not revert things unless you plan on upgrading right after instead of waiting months just to i assume, make the same mistake again.

I only made the mistake once while upgrading from gc9 to TB 6 :HajoonConfused:.

The upgrade to TB3 was before the PVE path was out so when the PVE path came I reverted a bit later. 
Hence the 1 use of a revert token on the weapon. 

Edited by Chibiki Z
-