Forums

Bug: Expensive Flamewave Wings Not Showing While Equipped

CastielSeven

Hi, sorry for the trouble.  But The patch broke the Flamewave Wings. I thought it was just me but other people are having the same problem.  You can check for yourself in showroom and try to equip the wings to see how it looks and it doesn't appear to be equipped.  Can any Dev confirm that this is being fixed?  Those wings are extremely expensive.   

yea the problem is within the code. Checked to see if more were having the same problem. 

Can any Dev or Mod's help?

Edited by CastielSeven

3 hours ago, CastielSeven said:

Hi, sorry for the trouble.  But The patch broke the Flamewave Wings. I thought it was just me but other people are having the same problem.  You can check for yourself in showroom and try to equip the wings to see how it looks and it doesn't appear to be equipped.  Can any Dev confirm that this is being fixed?  Those wings are extremely expensive.   

yea the problem is within the code. Checked to see if more were having the same problem. 

Can any Dev or Mod's help?

Out of curiosity did you have the new effect options on disable? Try enabling them all, wouldnt suprise me if they are part of the effects that get hidden by it.