Astromancer exclusive skin

Kicsiduda

This new even hyped me up, ngl. The free character slot, 60 voucher and the whole chest event is kinda sweet. The astro skin looks great on other classes. It's downside is you need to create an astromancer for this event and do 3 dailies for the skin. I wanted to create an archer and I would have loved this outfit on it. Will we be able to get this skin from any other source?

Edited by Kicsiduda

1 hour ago, Asuramon said:

I assume you'll be able to send it over with outfit delivery stamps

Yea, but for that, you need to create an astromancer, level it up to 60, do daily challenge 3 times, then delete the character and create an archer with the 60 voucher :(

8 minutes ago, Kicsiduda said:

Yea, but for that, you need to create an astromancer, level it up to 60, do daily challenge 3 times, then delete the character and create an archer with the 60 voucher :(

No you don't. Because they're giving away free lvl 60 and character slot

4 minutes ago, Asuramon said:

No you don't. Because they're giving away free lvl 60 and character slot

Sadly, I don't have any free slots and vouchers atm. Once I speedrunned a charater from lv 1 to 60 with all gold, orange and purple quests. it took about 21 hours, and there was monster, hell and maybe redbull pumping in my veins lol

• NCSOFT
20 hours ago, Kicsiduda said:

Sadly, I don't have any free slots and vouchers atm. Once I speedrunned a charater from lv 1 to 60 with all gold, orange and purple quests. it took about 21 hours, and there was monster, hell and maybe redbull pumping in my veins lol

You'll get it tomorrow from the Hongmoon Store, and you don't need to speed through leveling if you want to do it from scratch. The give away is happening for a month.

And you are correct. The outfit is currently given away as part of the Astro Challenge and Defeat Yunsang. I can't recall if you can move it with Stamps but I don't see why you can't. We'll likely offer the costume again in some shape or form in the future but I can't guarantee when.

• Like 1

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Kicsiduda:

This new even hyped me up, ngl. The free character slot, 60 voucher and the whole chest event is kinda sweet. The astro skin looks great on other classes. It's downside is you need to create an astromancer for this event and do 3 dailies for the skin. I wanted to create an archer and I would have loved this outfit on it. Will we be able to get this skin from any other source?

Dont worry about this outfit. We had a class exclusive Warlock outfit aswell and soon after you could get it really easy from different sources.

On 23/9/2020 at 9:02 PM, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings GREYDRONE70,

I just replied to your other post as well: look for the Cosmic Horizon Celebration Pack.

but like.. what if i logged in today and not on the 23rd? i will get no vouchers and extra slot right?

7 minutes ago, Uchisan said:

i can't see it in the store... when i search for it, the shop goes on its main page

Hime say:

-You have until October 21 to claim it from the Hongmoon Store

and maintenance

-Skybright Costume will be distributed to Astromancers who completed the Astro Challenge between 9/23 and up until tomorrow’s maintenance.

so think they have some error on f10 or misunderstanding of patch , so in theory we need to have after maintenance

18 hours ago, Dominator said:

-You have until October 21 to claim it from the Hongmoon Store

and maintenance

Thats for the free character slot and level 60 voucher just like hime replied.

18 hours ago, Dominator said:

-Skybright Costume will be distributed to Astromancers who completed the Astro Challenge between 9/23 and up until tomorrow’s maintenance.

After maintenance those who completed the astromancer challenge will get the costume sent automatically. This will be after each maintenance until october 21st.

• 2 weeks later...

I created an Astromancer and I did the 3 daily challenges on at least 3 days (with my Astromancer), but I have not received the Astromancer Skybright costume. I also checked in the Hongmoon store. I saw the bundles of vouchers, but no Skybright costume.

Edited by Stormy Kitty

9 hours ago, Stormy Kitty said:

I created an Astromancer and I did the 3 daily challenges on at least 3 days (with my Astromancer), but I have not received the Astromancer Skybright costume. I also checked in the Hongmoon store. I saw the bundles of vouchers, but no Skybright costume.

reading can you do it?

The reward will be distributed every Wednesday after the maintenance and sent to your “Received Mail”.

vor 56 Minuten schrieb Stormy Kitty:

I did say "also".

So there is no ambiguity, I checked all 3 of:

* Received Mail

* Received Items

* Hongmoon Store

There is no costume nor tokenn nor voucher to get the costume.

you finished your 3rd daily challenge run with at least 3 dailies each before maintenance  at wed 13:00 CEST 

1 hour ago, Belido said:

you finished your 3rd daily challenge run with at least 3 dailies each before maintenance  at wed 13:00 CEST 

I said that, too, in my original reply to this topic. I got at least 3 days of at least 3 daily challenges done well before maintenance started. (Pretty sure it was 4 days).

Edited by Stormy Kitty

Am 16.10.2020 um 01:57 schrieb Stormy Kitty:

I said that, too, in my original reply to this topic. I got at least 3 days of at least 3 daily challenges done well before maintenance started. (Pretty sure it was 4 days).

OK, this as not as described, but I can't check myself as I did 7 dailys each day with my Astro. But yes it arrived in Item Received Box (same place were everything from F10 will go at shopping), after next maintenance.

On 10/14/2020 at 9:55 PM, Stormy Kitty said:

I had the same thing happen to me. I did my 3 dailies over the last weekend of the event (Fri, Sat, Sun) and received nothing yesterday (Wed). I contacted player support and they said I did not complete a single daily. I sent them screenshot proof that I did, and they said there was nothing they would do. :v