Forums

September is over soon, still no sign of Blood Oath or Summer Love

Asuramon

@Grimoir I am not entirely sure about the english names but if I am not mistaken "Summer Love" is the 2020 swimsuit that was used as an advertisment for the summer chill event.

Yes, there was no date mentioned for that outfit. But showing a swimsuit of in august and releasing it, maybe?, at the end of september is beyond stupid. Don't try to deny that.

2 minutes ago, Shekinah said:

@Grimoir I am not entirely sure about the english names but if I am not mistaken "Summer Love" is the 2020 swimsuit that was used as an advertisment for the summer chill event.

Yes, there was no date mentioned for that outfit. But showing a swimsuit of in august and releasing it, maybe?, at the end of september is beyond stupid. Don't try to deny that.

I know what you are saying but there was a similar discussion in the past where a costume was used in an event image. And back then it was said thats all it is, just an image for an event you should not associate it with costumes that would be released. But luckily we are getting it still so lets jsut wait a bit and they confirmed we would get it

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Grimoir:

Summer Lo0ve was mentioned in the last stream, that it will come in the hongmoon store once its ready,  they never said september.

Yes it has been even mentioned twice, none said anything about it has to be ready for this, just that it is going to come, after everyone asked about - my guess is soon™. And Grimoir was already wrong with his trove guess on that one :D

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Shekinah:

Yes Summer Love is the name in English, and yes it was used on advertisement, while it's not typical bikini stuff, well i only know it been mentioned still to come in last stream.

Don't think it actaully matters if it's typical bikini stuff or whatever. Think it was two years ago or so when we got the swimsuit that was based on the normal clothes of female npcs. Some weren't even bikini and did not really look like typical bikini.

Still, for all those years so far. There was a summer event and the new swimsuit costume had been put in F10 to buy it directly. I don't recall a year when the new stuff was shown, used for an event announcement and then went into hiding for a month.

Seriously, I don't know how to call that...

Am 21.9.2020 um 20:05 schrieb Asuramon:

So at least Blood Oath has been "teased" in September store update, yet still no sign of it (again). Same with Summer Love, sneak-peeked *last month* and it's still nowhere to be seen.

Blood Oath is in F10 shop now, while Summer Love probably will be released together with UE4 :rabid:

4 minutes ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Hello PhoenixMitra!

In the news page the Summer Love bundle does not include the lyn-only Summer Love Variant.

Is this a mistake or will it not be available for our region? We know other regions have it.

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/april-store-update/

vs

https://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/cosmic-horizon-store-update/

Great Prices

Key Bundles almost doubled. 2800 to 5200.

Costumes from 800-1200 to 1700-1900 (2 of them "cheaper". only 1200 & 1350, hurray) with unnecessary price-increasing Chromatic Threads.

Starter Pack now 399, not 299.

I saved some hmcoins to buy the keys. I'm not fishing pearls for houres.
With those prices not possible anymore. So, i just stop at stage 3.
Not buying one of the overpriced costumes either.

Edited by Zini

On 9/24/2020 at 6:06 AM, Zini said:

Key Bundles almost doubled. 2800 to 5200.

Pure conveniance item, they would be dumb not to use this opportunity to make money of the lazy ones.

On 9/24/2020 at 6:06 AM, Zini said:

Costumes from 800-1200 to 1700-1900 (2 of them "cheaper". only 1200 & 1350, hurray) with unnecessary price-increasing Chromatic Threads.

Costumes 800-1200 aorments used to be around 400 ncoins, and you are already at 1200-1600. they did not increase in price, they are jsut bundles.