Liberty Token Issue

luzt

Hello NCWest,

I want to talk about the issue that is created by the scarcity of 1 particular item:

Liberty tokens

Every BiS badge fuse for nearly every class requires 70 of these tokens and the only 2 sources are:

Marketplace (F5) for 33g each (EU)                 from peoples limited stock that they farmed +/- 1 year ago

Today's Specials offer   

Both requiring ridiculous amounts of gold/ncoins/hmcoins if you consider you need 70 of those.

Its frustrating that there is no normal way of acquiring Liberty tokens/badges while every badge fusion requires it.

And with the new class requiring this badge aswell, the issue is more and more visible.

Please release addition ways to acquire these tokens/badges be it ingame or cash shop, it's high time something be done about this.

Go nag at NCSoft about it, please

Edited by luzt

Liberty tokens were from season of liberty. As that season ended, they should not be obtainable anymore.

They can add 2 options:

1. Add exchange for REsurgence tokens like they did previously with liberty ones

2. Update dragon express to sell the badge chest for 120 solar energy.

• Like 1

Am 20.9.2020 um 02:32 schrieb luzt:

Please release addition ways to acquire these tokens/badges be it ingame or cash shop, it's high time something be done about this.

Go nag at NCSoft about it, please

Just recently i switched my KFM to Woof Woof spec and i needed the liberty badge. I got it by unfusing the legendary badge i got from the legendary soul badge chest which you can buy with 20 orbs thoose white orbs. The total cost to get this liberty badge was like 230g cause you need mats to unfuse the badge.

9 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Just recently i switched my KFM to Woof Woof spec and i needed the liberty badge. I got it by unfusing the legendary badge i got from the legendary soul badge chest which you can buy with 20 orbs thoose white orbs. The total cost to get this liberty badge was like 230g cause you need mats to unfuse the badge.

Really? I wasn't aware that Liberty-fusables were in that chest. Which badge did you unfuse to obtain it?

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

they arent in there. Only the first badge tier is in them.

Istn liberty the one you need for KFM exhileration badge ? I think its called Enforcer. If i am right its in there atleast for KFM, its the Rampage Badge you need to unfuse.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb Rhiakath:

Really? I wasn't aware that Liberty-fusables were in that chest. Which badge did you unfuse to obtain it?

I am pretty sure liberty is enforcer which is rampage badge. But FM dosent have such an option i got told btw.

13 hours ago, Rmccn08 said:

Can't you trade in the newest season tokens for old tokens?? At Mushins Tower?

You are trolling, right? I dont want being toxic, but being toxic, look at this topic and you are already have your answer. Nobody would pay 20g for a token if we could just trade 1 for 1.

On 9/23/2020 at 1:00 AM, Ketsura said:

You are trolling, right? I dont want being toxic, but being toxic, look at this topic and you are already have your answer. Nobody would pay 20g for a token if we could just trade 1 for 1.

Holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ then my bad I thought that was a thing.

On 28/09/2020 at 5:22 AM, Rmccn08 said:

Holy ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ then my bad I thought that was a thing.

It was a thing. We could trade newest tokens for older tokens for 1 newest token + some bound mats. They removed it at some point. Probably got patched out thoughtlessly, like everything else. @Hime Kick the koreans back in gear for us, please. We need that token exchange.