Sign in to follow this  
maknyak

before and after new update solo dungeon

maknyak   

Hi, it's me again enjoying day by day and still striving to be better .... but I'm desperate now, why? because the new update is coming soon and I'm still working hard to increase my AP as well as my level to be able to get Mao's gloves from Den of the Ancients which are very ... very ... very hard, I'm dying every time I try and now this solo dungeon intended for HM 24 with AP 2420, I don't complain but I want justice (with smugface) I want Mao's gloves without completing the solo dungeon which has become increasingly difficult for me to get it, for the record I am still HM 16 AP 1573 at the moment. so please ... please ... sell on the NPC gloves so I can focus on the next accessories without a hitch, thank you for reading and replying to my post, one more thing sorry for my english

Rmccn08   

Those legendary gloves that require Mao's glove as an upgrade material are not very good. So you shouldn't really worry about it. Focus on more important gear like your wep, badges, bracelet etc.

The Armory event starting next week is a gearing event that should include the gloves. I am guessing the details will be released today or early next week. It will also include other more important gear to worry about so I would just focus on the Armory event next week and worry about Mao after that. Mao will at that point be an "endgame" instance for farming IA Raid mats.
(Also, as stated by Rmccn08, gloves are not a substantial boost to dps and there is a higher tier version out already that you could probably go straight to and ignore the Mao ones.)

maknyak   
1 hour ago, Rmccn08 said:

Those legendary gloves that require Mao's glove as an upgrade material are not very good. So you shouldn't really worry about it. Focus on more important gear like your wep, badges, bracelet etc.

is that so,i was work so hard to collect some of imperial core for the gloves,thank you for reply and advice

maknyak   
1 hour ago, Killiefish said:

The Armory event starting next week is a gearing event that should include the gloves. I am guessing the details will be released today or early next week. It will also include other more important gear to worry about so I would just focus on the Armory event next week and worry about Mao after that. Mao will at that point be an "endgame" instance for farming IA Raid mats.
(Also, as stated by Rmccn08, gloves are not a substantial boost to dps and there is a higher tier version out already that you could probably go straight to and ignore the Mao ones.)

okay thank you for the advice

maknyak   

I just read the contents of today's update for imperial gloves, it only needs hollow's gloves, which are very easy to get, thank you for this very quick response and also the new things from today's maintenance, especially the new class and free stuff, I'm very excited