AP nerfed?

campclan2

vor einer Stunde schrieb campclan2:

The first thing I did was check all that stuff. I haven't changed anything on my char for at least 4 months (when I hit HM 21). Just wanted to verify. Thanks.

Like Grimoir said there was nothing like this. Also we havent seen such a thing happening at all in this game (i am here since official release).

The worst that happened to us statwise in the last years was a reduction of stats like crit rate cause the max lvl got increased. For example back in 45 days we used a mix between Bloodshade Harbor and Poharan Soul shield. With that shield we got 60% crit rate but since lvl 50 hit us then it was reduced to like 45%.

I am missing thoose old days when everyone had a different Soul shield but now its litterly "raid soul shield" and you are done for 1 year.

2 hours ago, ImoutoMaster said:

Like Grimoir said there was nothing like this. Also we havent seen such a thing happening at all in this game (i am here since official release).

The worst that happened to us statwise in the last years was a reduction of stats like crit rate cause the max lvl got increased. For example back in 45 days we used a mix between Bloodshade Harbor and Poharan Soul shield. With that shield we got 60% crit rate but since lvl 50 hit us then it was reduced to like 45%.

Nothing got really decreased there either, the % shown is always against same lvl mobs so naturally it shows less the higher your lvl is.

lol

I've actually noticed the REVERSE of Your experience.

Every now and then without changing ANYTHING on My character BEFORE reset ; When I log in afterward My AP INCREASES 10-15ish points and a few other stats like Critical DMG increase by 2-5%

Rare , but it has happened. 

46 minutes ago, Morotzukami said:

lol

I've actually noticed the REVERSE of Your experience.

Every now and then without changing ANYTHING on My character BEFORE reset ; When I log in afterward My AP INCREASES 10-15ish points and a few other stats like Critical DMG increase by 2-5%

Rare , but it has happened. 

I would be totally OK with that!  :p:

Edited by campclan2

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Silver Archer:

Check ur unity set effect. I have 1520points, from spreadsheet i should have 61ap but in game its 75ap along with other stat increases. Unexpected change but welcome one

You guys do not inform yourselfe ? We know NCwest Patchnotes are usually inaccurate or alot of stuff is missing in their patch notes thats why we look at RU Patchnotes and KR Patchnotes. We`ve known they buff Unity for quite some time.