Forums

Bosses in Korea vs West

afiveyearold

Probably been discussed before but I wanted to post it anyway.

Having watched Korean streamers doing IA I came to realize that the bosses we get have the same HP as they do in Korea, where equipment and items in general are far easier to achieve and hence they have way higher stats than their western counter parts as a general rule when that content is released to them, vs what we would have when we get that same content.

Why then, are we getting bosses with the same HP as what they have effectively providing them with an easier gaming experience than that of the west.

My post is not to complain that things are too hard, they are not. As is it is achievable with effort but I still wanted to raise the concern of imbalance between content in Korea vs content in Western BNS,

You need to keep in mind most raid mechanics if done properly reduce the bosses HP by a given %. That brings the amount of HP you need to dps down to quite low.

Hence the differences in HP arent really an issue compared to the West. Only this time a HP issue was there wih the adds on second boss, which made it far more difficult.

But from all the past raids, never really had any issues clearing / dpsing them down even with the same hp values as KR. Also, we only know of the HP values, but the defense of the dosses, evasion etc might be lowered for NA.

vor 19 Stunden schrieb afiveyearold:

Why then, are we getting bosses with the same HP as what they have effectively providing them with an easier gaming experience than that of the west.

To my knowledge the stats are different from KR. They have less defence and attack. Atleast they wrote that in some patches a long time ago.

In the end it dosent really matter what HP they have just look at how much dps you need for the content we have.

Everything below CC expect for DST can be run solo with not even 1 million dps, CC can be done solo with around 3 Million and dps wise hangar, sp, hh can be done solo with 3 million aswell i believe, for them its simply the mechanics. With a group cc and above need maybe 800k dps or even lower.

Mid tier gear already gives you depending on class between 2 - 4,5 Million dmg.

What i consider mid tier:

Grand celestial Weapon stage 6

2nd gen legendary of everything for example prophecy

VT Badge

Your best Soul badge you can get

There is no issue here for us i would rather say its good for us so the bosses dont die in mere seconds all the time.

To do all non raid content you need like Aransu 3 + 1st gen legendary stuff + VT Badge and your best soul badge. Thats near story gear. This game is way to easy.

Edited by ImoutoMaster

12 hours ago, Belido said:

Show me how you do Hollows Heart that way :smirk:

He haven't soloed half of these dungeons he listed as "can be done by SOLO with only 3 mill DPS".

1.) If by HH he means Hallows Heart then it's doable with Revive Charm with enough burst on the spider, If by HH he means Halcyon Hills then he won't be able to pass the first boss.

2.) SP is not soloable, they fixed the exploit to solo long time ago and even then, you had to either multi client or use a friend.
3.) Hanger 0 - Would love to see him solo this with only 3 mill DPS.

@ImoutoMaster Make a video of you doing those dungeons solo and clearing them with around  3 mill DPS you suggested. 

Edited by SayhaSeer

vor 15 Stunden schrieb SayhaSeer:

1.) If by HH he means Hallows Heart then it's doable with Revive Charm with enough burst on the spider, If by HH he means Halcyon Hills then he won't be able to pass the first boss.

it been about Hollow Heart, as that is below CC and is supposed to be soloable with not even 1 Mio DPS, as he said.

I don't think that is enough "burst"...

Edited by Belido

vor einer Stunde schrieb ImoutoMaster:

tell me why would you want to do this dungeon ? 

costume for collection ie, my main had hard time until having luck with this and besides, it is still part of daily chores, but tell me, does it matter to make it soloable or not?

vor einer Stunde schrieb ImoutoMaster:

Did you read my text ? i wrote dmg wise. Its not possible due to mechanics but if you have like 6 people with 500k it shouldnt be a problem as long as you do mechs. 

we did and you wrote;

Zitat

CC can be done solo with around 3 Million and dps wise hangar, sp, hh can be done solo with 3 million aswell i believe, for them its simply the mechanics

sound more like soloable with some mechanics to me... or write "can't be soloed due to mechanic" next time.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Belido:

costume for collection ie, my main had hard time until having luck with this and besides, it is still part of daily chores, but tell me, does it matter to make it soloable or not?

You can buy the costume off the cloth merchant in Mushin tower. There is litterly no reason to do this dungeon at all nowdays. 

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Belido:

we did and you wrote;

sound more like soloable with some mechanics to me... or write "can't be soloed due to mechanic" next time.

Well you read it wrong i wrote "for them its the mechanics" this means you cant solo it unless you do the mech which is not possible alone for some dungeons. If mech would have gotten removed 3 million would be more than enough. 

vor 18 Minuten schrieb ImoutoMaster:

You can buy the costume off the cloth merchant in Mushin tower. There is litterly no reason to do this dungeon at all nowdays. 

Well you read it wrong i wrote "for them its the mechanics" this means you cant solo it unless you do the mech which is not possible alone for some dungeons. If mech would have gotten removed 3 million would be more than enough. 

1.As said, still part of daily challenge if you like, but now let's talk about doing it solo. Some just like to check solo runs....

2. you are funny, then literally every dungeon and raid can be called soloable, you just need some dps and well you may need to do the mech which might be impossible in solo.

Edited by Belido

On 18/09/2020 at 5:59 PM, ImoutoMaster said:

Did you read my text ? i wrote dmg wise. Its not possible due to mechanics but if you have like 6 people with 500k it shouldnt be a problem as long as you do mechs. 

Did you? - You never stated it's not possible to solo due to mechanic, you should word your sentences carefully to avoid confusion.

HH - Party of 6 with 500k DPS each - You won't clear boss one.

SP - Party of 6 with 500k DPS each - You will most likely wipe on the first mini bosses, if they switch sides.. it's automatically wipe on second switch.

Hanger 0 - Party of 6 with 500k DPS each -  is not doable, with or without mechanic due to constant shield.

And if you think it's doable in your opinion then Video is always welcome to prove your point. 

22 hours ago, Belido said:

You read wrong! i said they need some dps for it, not that it can be reached atm

HeHe, you kind of used his own words against him :HajoonLaugh:

Anyway, back to the topic.

Edited by SayhaSeer