Why are Legendary psyches still out of reach for 99.975% of players?

Xzard

34 minutes ago, Xzard said:

why are they still not dropping from anywhere

they drop in hard modes of: Halcyon Hills, Stonescale Passage, Hangar0, Cathedral Cliffs, Warped Citadel, Dreamsong Theatre.Brood Chamber

Halcyon Hills there is also a chance to drop in easy mode.

Wrong version of the game @Grimoir. When legendary soulshields are added to F8 lobby, psychs will be tied to modes- thus heroic/ legendary will be their own tiers. Currently you can get legendary soulshield and weapon psych from HH- the remaining dungeon ones are tied to top 30 consistently. The rest are from rng boxes for pet/heart/soul from a random drop in hard mode.

However when they add legendary soulshields and difficulty specific psychs, more dungeons will lose hard mode.

Edited by Ylkrad

I think it is because NA was never made to ever get caught up to KR dmg, There for they limit it all to top rank of CM, where u spend hours breaking scores, or you ask players in CN what glitches/bugs you can do to get extra points that most ppl wont know/do. This is another reason why NA has been at 20/20 HM scrolls for the past 1.5 years?(kr as 75 or more, TW was at like 45 last i seen) also why we are locked on 16 skill points (more if u get amulet to drop) (kr has like 25-30, even TW has way more than NA)

The devs want to limit what we can get, so when we can get it people are willing to spend money (new soul/pet psyches where the prime example of this)

so i guess to answer your question it is because that is how Devs want it to be in NA, and if you want them you will needed to get maxed geared players in NA that are good, get a hold of CN players and get the glitches/bugs. and out play the other ppl that do the same things for rank 1 CM.

Edited by Noobis
  • Like 1

Noobis -- I heard much the same, that the devs weren't really interested in the NA market, but bean-counters pushed for it for how gullible and how an even moderate success might translate to a larger profit than from the home market.  

It really would be showing compassion and concern to lower income requirements to progress while supplying more resources like you mentioned to help out us as we have invested in their economy greatly since the 50's.  All of the billions of dollars poured into US bases in their country ultimately end up trickling into the Korean economy as most day-to-day supplies come from there.  If only we'd see some of that good will trickle back through our interest in using and investing in their products (like BnS).

Edited by PhoenixMitra
Removed political reference.