Why is Hongmoon level 35 exclusive to mega whales?

Xzard

Why is still impossible to reach high HM levels just by playing the game?
The amount of hours and effort to get even HM30+ is stupid, why this company has to be so ....

I agree with players who pay the most money to get there faster, but cmon, no way normal people can get there.

I hate you.

Bye.

Rant over.

Most players that got there used the 5m exp transmutation with pet pods we had a long time ago, back then the charms had only a 2seconds cooldown.

Also its not impossible for normal players to get there, they even reduce the exp needed for hm levels every now and then . we already had 2 reductions.

Also hm 30 isnt needed for anything, those extra points barely make any difference at all.

1 hour ago, Grimoir said:

hm 30 isnt needed for anything

with that logic, you dont need anything in this game, dont need slate, dont need unity, dont need psyches, dont need top tier gear
then whats the ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ point in playing???
why have a system that only a few cant enjoy?
EVERYTHING adds up to your DPS which is the point of playing the game, getting stronger
this guy...

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Grimoir:

Also hm 30 isnt needed for anything, those extra points barely make any difference at all.

His point is everything and that includes hm level should be possible to reach in a somewhat reasonable time.

Weapon is pretty fast

Accesories are pretty fast too just run 100 times

Amulet since the exploit is fine too

Pet is fine since exploit too

Soul is pretty long but not too long to my taste since its actully a really huge upgrade

Heart is fine in my oppinion too since again its a huge upgrade

Soul badges super fast

Mystic Badge super fast aswell.

Unity is fine too its a huge upgrade and it can be bought with hm coins (i know pvp only but its not the games fault if you dont wanna play a gamemode)

Slate could be made a bit cheaper in my oppinion it cost to much mats

I play since release and my current char exists since 2 or 3 years (havent counted) and i am still HM 24 which i just recently got. I am a Veteran in this game and i am not even close to HM 30 which is not even max HM level. The game will close before i will reach even HM 28 i assume.

I been playing since first NC launch over 4+ years, I main a Bladedancer with no alts- the most I was able to achieve as F2P was: Hongmoon level 24 & Unity level 133, that is playing 10-12+ hours everyday running all F8 dungeons & farming MSP for 2 years straight & also farming 6 vs 6 pvp to get max gear. I pretty much have cleared 1000x runs of each F8 dungeon. The main point I'm trying to make is: it's not possible to get HM30+ as F2P, the people you see with HM30+ exploited @ the start of the game they used Cold Storge resets & then after HM 30 the whales exploited the cooldown reduction on exp charms & purchased most of their charms threw trove. There are a few legit HM25 players but the rest paid to get higher. BTW HM35+ would help me out in 6 vs 6 PVP it would provide me extra hongmoon points I could apply to my movement speed in combat...

Edited by FeralStripes

Thats the point, Ive been playing this game almost every day since the beggining and main gunner on release, im just hm 25
Even people playing old classes everyday, would not be close to HM35.
It's a system made so people waste ton of money, leaving F2P ppl behind.

On 9/9/2020 at 10:44 AM, Xzard said:

Thats the point, Ive been playing this game almost every day since the beggining and main gunner on release, im just hm 25
Even people playing old classes everyday, would not be close to HM35.
It's a system made so people waste ton of money, leaving F2P ppl behind.

That's partly by design -- that you've even made it to HM25 on F2P is amazing.  It's certainly higher than anything I've gotten close to and I've easily spent 50-75K in this game since I started playing ~4 years ago.  But certainly, it would make sense to give some character progression advantage to those who spend, at least, the cost of a movie/month for a premium membership, no?  How else should NCx make any money to meet expenses?