What ever happened too ? This game has become so Boring

Drakor

What happened to Event Dungeons ?

It seems like we haven't had one in Years. We used to have one every few updates but now all we get is Stupid PVP area events which the majority of players hate or do these dailies/dungeons for a event item. Yes I suppose having  to do a daily for the event cuts down on play time but it's Just So Boring doing Dailies/weeklies all the Time. My GF and I used too try to farm outfits from old dungeons for a change from the Dailies but it seems like the outfit drop rate was Nerfed because it was so rare if an outfit ever dropped.

Please NCsoft give us something New and Fun to do in the game besides endless dailies/weeklies, we are Bored to Death and have been thinking of finding a game where we can have some Fun Playing. We both love the look, char creation, outfits and the story and really don't want too find a new game but as I said We Are SO Bored anymore

And getting lazy too, 

rehash MSP aagain

and cooming soon

rehash bsh
rehash ns

I remeber when theer was so much new stuff inclduing open world , 24 player dungs and many dungs per upate. Now even just 1 dunsg per uppate if not those rehash.

Edited by LaraKelly

The reason they are not adding anything new and revamping old content is because if they keep creating new content for the game, server performance will continue to get worse because of the optimization. So they are stalling until UE4 release or shutdown.

Just putting in an old Event Dungeon would be fine, not really asking for new content atm and UE4 was supposed to have been out with the last Story Update. All I would like is a little change so the game isn't so Boring as Hell, I am sure many others would agree

8 hours ago, Drakor said:

Just putting in an old Event Dungeon would be fine, not really asking for new content atm and UE4 was supposed to have been out with the last Story Update. All I would like is a little change so the game isn't so Boring as Hell, I am sure many others would agree

They had repeated and rotated those event dungeons for years. I guess people are bored?

So this time they changed the style of event. Hongsil's Room was nice to get a lot of EXP though.